Author Topic: Prologue: Origins OOC  (Read 14564 times)

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
Re: Prologue: Origins OOC
« Reply #255 on: July 14, 2009, 01:41:20 PM »
Just a favor...I'm going to try my best to get back into my RP's, but I don't have the time right now to read through the pages of postings.

Could someone let me know what Kasey's doing?

Offline Breekan1

« Reply #256 on: July 14, 2009, 02:18:19 PM »
We're all still on the ship; while you were away, Kasey eventually got off of Vincent (due to needing to demorph), remorphed into leopard form (out of eyesight), reminded everyone to keep their guard up and not namedrop in front of a stranger, and encouraged Eddie to see if the ship has a medbay (which he's just determined it does indeed have) while she did her best to monitor Jestha's life signs (which aren't looking swell).

Hope to see you back in soon!

Offline Seryna

• Roleplay central
« Reply #257 on: July 16, 2009, 07:14:18 PM »
It's new Fu. New and exciting.

I would like to get a post from every one whose with us, to let us know where they are and what they are doing, especially Damien and Alice. Fu I know you said you were waiting on Damien, but you could perhaps react to unfolding events and give him something more to reply to.

I will be doing a big GM post to move us to a new scene, but I want every one to have a chance to write first!

After discussing with FU, I want to point something out about the earlier statement that the andalite morphers are getting memories.
Roleplay Identity: but if Ed and Jas were just getting her body, that's one thing. If they're getting her memories too, that's an entirely different prospect. - I dunno if I'd be comfortable someone morphing me if they got my memories...
Roleplay Identity: r they only getting distant memories so far? like early stuff, childhood etc?
Roleplay Identity: or more recent stuff like how to fly the ship?
Roleplay Identity: and understand the weird levels thing
Seryna: The knowledge of how to fly/the ship basics/ are meories, like the first time a teacher walked her through
Seryna: they ARE NOT getting personal memories
Seryna: I'm imagining stacks of folders with memories that open with pieces of relevent information flowing out at times, or can be opened to discover things
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 07:35:40 PM by Seryna »

Offline Seryna

• Roleplay central
« Reply #258 on: July 27, 2009, 05:56:50 PM »
Hey guys, I wanted to get your opinion on what you'd like to do next in the RP.

Vote option 1 - Stay in the current scene, talking to Jethsa or the Chee.

Vote option 2 - Move scenes to the next day, where a new mission awaits you...

Offline FuBar

• Narcoleptic Insomniac. Agoraphobic Claustrophobe.
    • RolePlay Central (RPC)
« Reply #259 on: July 27, 2009, 06:16:17 PM »
Option One for me, thanks. I know you're queen of all things cut-scene, and so far all cutscenes have been well-placed, but I'm interested in how Jethsa and the Chee will react to each other and what might happen with the spaceship. Will the Chee look after it like they did with the Andalite they got the cube from originally? Will Jethsa ask them too or even get along with them at all? I know you play both parties as GM, but it is still a compelling enough bit of the storyline that I'd like it played out rather than skipped over, ya know?
__
Fu

Offline Breekan1

« Reply #260 on: July 27, 2009, 07:11:19 PM »
Option 2; since Seryna's playing both Jestha and the Chee, and just about everything interesting will happen with those two, it'll be easier to do a cut scene where she can write out what happens without having to wait for us to pitch in.

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #261 on: July 29, 2009, 01:25:28 AM »
I have to say option one for my character simply because Jas has never met the Chee, he doesn't know what the H-E-double-hockey-sticks is going on and unless you want to GM my reaction Seryna, I think it should be RP'ed out.  Sorry Breek, but from the viewpoint of my own char, I have to go with option one, even if it's only a couple of posts.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 01:27:43 AM by Ossanlin »
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #262 on: July 29, 2009, 01:26:40 AM »
BTW just wanted to let you guys know that I'm fairly slow to respond...I have a ten-week-old pup at home that I have to spend the majority of my time with and then I still have work and I do like to sleep from time to time.  sorry if it's an inconvenience, I'm doing my best to keep up.
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Seryna

• Roleplay central
« Reply #263 on: July 29, 2009, 02:10:11 AM »
Puppy!  ;D
If we do choose the Chee- Andalite interaction, I'll be sure to give opportunities to respond to conflict.  Standing around and staring won't be much fun! Jenny might not even be around, and the Chee doubles would likely want to talk to their people doubles.

I do want to warn every one that I am going to go on vacation for three weeks starting the fourth of August. Its the first road trip that my boyfriend and I are taking together, so I fully intend to get horribly lost, even with the mounds of maps we're buying and the GPS :P

The RP won't stop though, it'd be a great time to interact with each other.  The people who have to catch up on the RP can have time to read  up and find a spot to jump in.  Feel free to attend school, attempt to spy on suspected controllers, get more morphs and get to know the new people.  You can choose when the day advances to the next day to keep things interesting for you.

I have to get up early to get the car serviced for the trip, but I'll be replying tomorrow!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 02:12:17 AM by Seryna »

Offline SigardTormel

« Reply #264 on: July 31, 2009, 10:24:43 PM »
Ok sorry guys but I definitely won't be in here with any regularity (if at all) this weekend.  So in case I don't get to see you guys till monday: a) drag vincent along and b) have a lot of fun. :)

Offline Breekan1

« Reply #265 on: August 02, 2009, 11:15:19 AM »
Hey, I just realized that I've forgotten completely whatever became of the Escafil once we found it, that having taken place a few weeks or so ago, but I don't think Reece would have over the course of about twenty minutes; any chance someone could refresh my memory??

Offline FuBar

• Narcoleptic Insomniac. Agoraphobic Claustrophobe.
    • RolePlay Central (RPC)
« Reply #266 on: August 02, 2009, 04:06:25 PM »
The Escafil box is in the ship, wrapped up in something. Someone brought it aboard after they dug it up, but I can't remember who. Hope that helps.
__
Fu

Offline Seryna

• Roleplay central
« Reply #267 on: August 02, 2009, 04:23:57 PM »

I'm not sure how you know that its wrapped in something, Fu. Did one of your characters do that and not post it? The only one who posted wrapping it was Alec (he wrapped it in his over shirt).  It wasn't mentioned if Reece kept the covering on.
Here is the history of the Escafil with links where all this happened.

Reece scoops the box up out of the ground and cradles it in his arms. "Alright, we should go find the others at the space-ship and see if they need our help, yeah?" He smiles at Alec. "You've done way good, bro. Totally rad. Now you just need to take us to where the ship was- can you do that?"

http://animorphsforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,2657.670.html

GM post:
Reece and Alec find the others at Jethsa's ship, although it was greatly complicated by Alec's refusal to slow down and wait for Reece.  Reece was forced to run the whole way and arrives at the ship some what fatigued.

Reece's actions after that:
Reece stalls behind a few trees to demorph. As Miller's features melt away, he pauses for a breath. He'd rather not waste any more energy morphing again than he'd have to, so instead he enters the ship cautiously, hands in front of his face. He is greeted by the sight of his friends, the unknown human, and the unconscious Andalite.

Offline Breekan1

« Reply #268 on: August 02, 2009, 06:32:01 PM »
Thanks a bundle!

Offline Seryna

• Roleplay central
« Reply #269 on: August 03, 2009, 01:21:00 AM »
No problem! I will be tallying and starting whichever option won in a few minutes.