Author Topic: Prologue: Origins OOC  (Read 14490 times)

Offline SigardTormel

Re: Prologue: Origins OOC
« Reply #270 on: August 03, 2009, 05:20:33 PM »
Back! :) and I'd prefer option one because I think the whole group will need to figure out how they will interact with Jethsa and the Chee and who they are going to trust, including their trust for Vincent (more then likely discussed in private) lol.

It'll be interesting to see what people come up with in either case.

Offline Seryna

• Roleplay central
« Reply #271 on: August 12, 2009, 10:44:22 PM »
Hey guys!  Nice posts going on up there.  I wanted to warn you that I'm not going to be able to post until the 24th.  Post away, have fun!

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #272 on: August 20, 2009, 03:19:34 AM »
I'm not sure if you were responding to me or not Seryna...I think Reece is still in the compound talking about morphing birds.  It was my character, Jas, who walked out the door and started down the street.  Just clarifying, it seemed like maybe you thought it was Reece who took off.
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Breekan1

« Reply #273 on: August 20, 2009, 05:27:28 PM »
Yeah, I haven't gone anywhere yet.  ;)

Also, Oss, are you leaving the RP? That's what I'd interpreted your post as, but if you're not, I think Reece would be inclined to try and go after Jas to see what's up.

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #274 on: August 21, 2009, 03:09:02 AM »
Actually, I'm not sure Breek.  It seems like there aren't a lot of people in this RP anymore...you, me, Fu, and Seryna once in a while, and maybe Jess is coming back.  *shrug*  I guess I was just gonna let the other chars decide if Jas got brought back in or not.  It's up to the others in the RP, they can go after him if they want.  If not, he'll probably just wander back home and I'll leave the RP.  The fact is, I'm trying to play in character here and I know Jas wouldn't just stand around whilst being ignored like a piece of furniture.  He's gotta be doing something, moving, being engaged, anything but standing there like a wallflower.
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline FuBar

• Narcoleptic Insomniac. Agoraphobic Claustrophobe.
    • RolePlay Central (RPC)
« Reply #275 on: August 21, 2009, 10:00:06 PM »
Ossanlin makes a good point, actually... Now that Jethsa and the Chee have met up, there's only one reason left why we shouldn't cut-scene: Vincent. Anyone wanting to interact with him in the current time/location? Or should we just let Seryna cut-scene now?
__
Fu

Offline Breekan1

« Reply #276 on: August 22, 2009, 12:13:54 PM »
Where *is* Vincent?

Offline Seryna

• Roleplay central
« Reply #277 on: August 22, 2009, 01:02:09 PM »
Hello!  Yes, my laptop had 2% battery life left.  I'm sorry for the mistake!
I am, however, back.  Washington DC and my family are great, thanks for putting up with my absence.

If Jas and Oss want to go, I'm sorry for that.  You are a great writer and its been a lot of fun seeing what you've brought to the RP. The NPCS are off screen now, making the characters front and center.  I intended every one to decide what they wanted to do and maybe get to know each other a little bit.  With the down time, I was wondering if the absent writers have had time to catch up and if they'd like to re join us.

I am going to start using the characters that were introduced at the beginning of the RP as main characters- Autumn for one, will be back tonight!  Damien as well if his writer doesn't return.  Lets decide where we want to go- and if they do not return, maybe this is a reason for our heroes to be hindered into failure!

Offline SigardTormel

« Reply #278 on: August 23, 2009, 04:05:34 PM »
sorry for the disappearance.  Been helping my brother move and plan for a baby shower so was a bit busy but am going to finish up the little I haven't read of the thread and post.

Offline FuBar

• Narcoleptic Insomniac. Agoraphobic Claustrophobe.
    • RolePlay Central (RPC)
« Reply #279 on: August 23, 2009, 05:53:36 PM »
Welcome back ST!

Anyone fancy talking on the phone with Alice? Eddie's holding the phone out for someone to take, it doesn't have to be Reece if someone else wants it, I just picked his name 'cos Breekan posts a lot ;)
__
Fu

Offline Seryna

• Roleplay central
« Reply #280 on: August 27, 2009, 05:47:26 PM »
Hello,

The current scene will be cut scened in two days, unless we RP it ending sooner.  We've been on this scene for awhile and some may be getting bored, but I wanted every one to have a chance to have Chee & Jethsa interactions.  Vincent also needs a chance at the Blue Box, if he decides he wants to go for it.

After that, the skys the limit! 

Whose up for rescuing Alice and Damien?  What else do you want to do?