Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 334334 times)

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #11580 on: November 11, 2010, 11:06:44 AM »
**Tyrennian**

<Sir, we have a closed single-band transponder signal hailing us.  The codes are definitely andalite, though we do not have them on file.>  The TO directs a stalk eye to the Tyrennian's current commanding officer.

The Tryennian's Second Commander looks up from a tactical display.  <Odd...perhaps it is the new Warrior that our Prince has added to the ranks.  Open the frequency.>

The commanding officer listens to the opening message from this Claxter before responding.

<I am Prince Aklan-Redor-Ipsith, Second Commander of the Dome Ship Tyrennian.  Forgive me for being wary Claxter-Karmesh-Sinopul, but I have never had the pleasure of speaking with you.  What is your rank and how do you know our Prince Ossanlin?>
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 11:08:42 AM by Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin) »
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #11581 on: November 11, 2010, 11:16:28 AM »
<Greetings Prince Aklan. I am a new Warrior of Prince Ossanlin who has yet to be aboard the Dome Ship yet. Normally I would not hail the Dome Ship in such a way, but this is an emergency. Is there any way for you to get inside the Mirage without Prince Ossanlin's help? I'm afraid that he entered the ship with an Imperial host who wanted to free his Yeerk master from the Mirage. Something happened, but I am unsure what. He could be dead or...worse.> Claxter said. Of course every Andalite knew what it meant to be worse off than dead.

Ani-Master 2014!

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #11582 on: November 11, 2010, 12:28:55 PM »
Aklan furrows his brow.  <This is troubling news indeed.  I am afraid that the War-Prince has modified his yacht-fighter with personal upgrades.  We have no technicians on board whom would know enough about the ship to help.  War-Prince Ossanlin is very jealous about such information.  I'm afraid that only a technician whom has been on-board the Mirage and has actually worked to some extent on the systems inside would be able to circumvent a complete lockdown.>

<What I can tell you is that if the ship is truly on lockdown...I certainly couldn't imagine any other outcome when an Imperial is involved...it was probably triggered by dracon fire and/or injury to the Prince's person.  There will be a stage three repressor field active within the entire ship, you will have to de-activate it before entering the vessel or you will be caught within it as well.  You will also need an ARC to bypass the lockdown.  Do you have one, Warrior?>

((ARC stands for Apix Rapid Computer.  Yeah I made it up...but I figured Andalites should have a palm-top type computer as well since Yeerks have the cube computer.))

RAF Silverblade

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #11583 on: November 11, 2010, 12:40:53 PM »
Claxter looked around his ship. It was a new model, so hopefully he would have one. Fortunately he found it. <I have it, sir. Thank you. Is there anything else, or may I be dismissed?> He didn't want to run outside unless the Prince gave his ok. If Ossanlin was in stasis, then the real trouble wouldn't start until after he used the device.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #11584 on: November 11, 2010, 12:53:57 PM »
((Alright, I'll skip that idea. Thanks for the drama Cobra! Really hope to interact with your characters later. :) ))

Vogefak reenters the bar. He sits down at the counter. He decides his brother needs time alone to settle down from battle. He feels sorry for John, yet ritual requires no apology. John acted in honor. He did not fire. He did not run. He was an honorable creature.

He walked up to the bar and asked the bartender for another drink. A different one.

"Bartender? Rev'maak Ale. I need something to brighten my spirits."

The bartender approaches and writes on the piece of paper as he hands him the drink. He writes: What's gone wrong?

Vogefak's face goes dark as he begins to reminisce…his head falls, and he catches it in his hands, barely missing his claws. Thank God for proprioception. His eyes seem to glow in rage. He is most obviously upset. The bartender walks away. Vogefak is oblivious to the world. Reliving his greatest nightmare...
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #11585 on: November 11, 2010, 02:06:35 PM »
"What do you mean by that?" Gaz asked, without turning to look at Andromeda.

"Exactly what she said," Desmond replied before Andromeda could respond.

"You didn't approve of Odysseus," Andromeda said. "Thought he was beneath me. You had wanted me to marry Caven, that's why he agreed to do what he did..."

Gaz shook her head and exclaimed, "Wait a moment! You're saying that he's the one who's responsible for everything that's happened to your family?"

"All of it," Andromeda snarled.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #11586 on: November 11, 2010, 02:54:01 PM »
Temrash didn't react much to this. Yeerks weren't raised by parents, so the thought of a parent doing something so different from what a real parent should didn't appall him. He knew this Desmond guy was evil, though, and his people would be better off as a race without him.

"How involved are you in these operations, exactly? You might be worth keeping alive." He told Desmond. If he was one of the top people, then his information would be quite valuable.

Ani-Master 2014!

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #11587 on: November 11, 2010, 02:55:48 PM »
Aklan remains silent for a moment.  <Yes, but be warned, if you do manage to circumvent the repressor field, any objects currently immobilized will be freed, this also means any injuries will begin to deteriorate.  I will send a squad to assist, though with the current ST curvature around this strange little planetoid will mean that our team will take at least three standard days to arrive.  Aklan, terminating transmission.>  The Prince cut the feed.

RAF Silverblade

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #11588 on: November 11, 2010, 03:02:33 PM »
<Three standard days? This is a strange place.> He said, though the feed was already cut. He rushed back to Oss' ship.

<Myitt, I have a defice that should get us inside. There is likely a stasis field keeping Prince Ossanlin and Cody in place, but after I use the device their wounds will take effect again. We need to be ready with first aide before we enter, but right now I think we have no need to rush.>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #11589 on: November 11, 2010, 03:23:22 PM »
Strange imagery about unknown creatures notwithstanding, Elayne responds to Mar with unease. "That's why I..." she hesitates and then looks away to proceed. "That's why I think we should take some time apart for a while. You have things to do, and I'm slowing you down. Besides..." she shrugs and looks back at him with a small smirk, "I have a ship to repair. And maybe even Trey's movement to help form."

Tora calls Corliss's name as she reaches his ship so as to inform him of her arrival. She walks up the ramp and aboard through the already-open hatch, where she is surprised to find an Andalite female. "Hello," she says cautiously.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 06:44:12 PM by KitsuneMarie »
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #11590 on: November 11, 2010, 03:27:08 PM »
Salem noticed the smell of smoke in the air. Not a pleasant smoke, either, but the acrid, toxic smoke of burning artificial compounds. He thought he could hear somebody yelling across the shipyard. Was that Myitt's voice?

He sighed. It seemed this place never calmed down. He started walking towards the bar.

"So, what'd you and Keshin talk about?" he asked Al, trying to make small talk.

Al shrugged. "Same old same old. Little about me. Little about him. I showed them around the Punum."

Salem stopped dead in his tracks and closed his eyes in annoyance. "Stop. You did not tell Keshin and Joanne that my ship is called the Little Brown Punum."

Al grinned. "Of course I did. That's what it's called."

Salem started walking again without turning to look at Al. "It's the Hindsight."

"You don't get to tell me I can name your ship and then not keep the name I give it!"

Salem threw up his hands. "Yes I can! It's my ship!"

Al grinned again as he pushed open the door to the bar. As he stepped inside, he said with a shrug, "It's registered as the Punum."

Salem rolled his eyes. "On one little planet in the middle of nowhere," he said as he stepped inside.

The sat down at a table, still arguing loudly.

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Gaz

• God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #11591 on: November 11, 2010, 05:44:17 PM »
"He's important all right," Gaz replied. "In his position he knows all about the program that Morgan, Andromeda and Silver were subjected to. He also knows all about what was done to Fletcher."

"This is an interesting predicament, is it not?" Desmond commented unexpectedly.

It was clear that Desmond was getting ready to make another when Morgan suddenly leaped off the ground and charged into Desmond, slamming him into the ground.

Desmond fell to the ground, this time it was him who was unconcious. Morgan groaned from the sudden exertion, clutched his side and fell to his knees.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #11592 on: November 11, 2010, 05:49:04 PM »
After reaching the forest edge, Rayker and Jackson deactivated their camo-suits.
"What are we going to do, Sarge? Are we going to wait for Carson and the others to come back and find us?"

"No, we have to get back in the action somehow... I ain't letting Carson have all the braggin' rights of bringing down ol' Dezzie." Rayker rubbed his stomach. The gash had healed to the point where he wasn't in danger of it reopening on its own, but it still hurt like heck. "What we need is a ship...."

Two people (or at least he was assuming they were people) left a ship and entered the bar... that offered a few possibilities. Rayker's eye was drawn beyond the bar to a junkyard on the other side. That could be useful as well...

Carson fidgeted a little before answering. "You know I hate waiting... Lennan, go check it out. Stay hidden, and don't make a scene unless you have to."

A voice answered from the hallway, "I believe the right response is, "Duh". I'm on my way."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #11593 on: November 11, 2010, 05:49:39 PM »
"Good job, Morgan, though I'd rather you let the rescue team do the rescuing." Temrash said as he went over to help Morgan up. "Someone unstrap Fletcher. I've got Desmond. We can keep him alive long enough to extract information out of him." He bent down to strip the guy of any weapons and items he may have.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Gaz

• God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #11594 on: November 11, 2010, 05:58:06 PM »
"Couldn't help it," Morgan grunted. "Had to shut him up."

Gaz went over to the table and started unstrapping Fletcher.

"Nice timing," Fletcher said, "you've got no idea what he was planning to do."