Author Topic: Personal Morphs  (Read 7056 times)

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
Personal Morphs
« on: October 25, 2009, 01:13:01 AM »
After reading through the Battle Morphs topic and well before that. and i believe many of us have pondered about this. WHAT would you use for battle morph if you were one of the original Animorphs or if you were a new Animorph added to the group later on.

What would make you chose a certain animal for battle and why. Would it be because of a hidden meaning  or just for the firepower?

I have asked myself that many times.

I have thought of many animals that would have been interesting to use in battle.
A skunk for battle morph may sound dumb but it may be useful
I have even thought a Giraffe may be an interesting battle morph. A single kick from a giraffe has been known to kill a lion  ( by removing i'ts head D= )
Poison Arrow frog  would be more of a stealth Morph yet deadly

so what would be your
1) Battle Morph
2) Stealth Morph
3) Bird Morph

My personal ones:
1) Giraffe or Hippo(they both don't seem deadly but are XD )
2) Skunk (because it looks harmless XD)
3) Swallow ( have you seen those guys fly they must have amazing reflexes )

===============================================

Alic

Re: Personal Morphs
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 01:22:05 AM »
1) cape buffalo. they weigh like 1.5 tons and attack with razor sharp horns. i wouldnt want to run into one of those. or a tiger, because i have always loved loved loved tigers.

2)some kind of snake. cobra? whatever. something poisoness. you cna hide in some nifty places without being noticed and strike fast.

3) owl. they're really quiet and fast. and pretty. :)

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 01:36:00 AM »
cape buffalo nice I like it.  hehe

===============================================

Offline DinosaurNothlit

• Pixellated Prehistoric Paradox
  • Gold Donor
  • RAWR!
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 03:25:08 AM »
1) Rhinoceros, or grizzly bear.  I've thought about this one quite a bit, actually, and I've realized that I'm so atrociously bad at any kind of physical fighting that I would need a morph where I could just plow into battle without having to worry about silly things like 'reflexes' and 'not getting hurt.'

2) Ever since my cats got fleas, I have had a new-found respect for the incredible indestructible flea.  We have given them ten flea treatments, and I have tried to squish a flea on several occasions.  IT CANNOT BE DONE.  I have held a flea between my fingers, squeezing with all my might, for like five whole minutes, and then I release it and it hops away within seconds like nothing even happened.  So, I can tell you I would definitely have a flea morph.  Dunno if it would be my favorite stealth morph, because of the bad senses, but it would definitely be up there for sheer survivability.

3) Emu.

Oh, wait, you meant flying morph.

I don't think I would be able to resist getting a red-tailed hawk morph.  :D

Offline morfowt

• God
  • this is my avatar. it's a picture of nothing...
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2009, 07:24:02 AM »
1) cobra. I always preferred speed to strength, and the cobra has amazing speed (well not walking speed, but striking speed), and is quite deadly. I just need someone to carry me when we leave...

2) fly. great fliers, within an area. pretty small, so not easily noticed. and great reflexes.

3) I don't really know too much about the different bird species, but I guess a golden eagle. from how tobias and david described, it seems to be pretty powerful and fast...

Offline Brad the Brit

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Cuz Im British.
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2009, 11:17:29 AM »
1) Bear morph... i mean come on ya gotta love a grizzly. their so awesome and they could pretty much take down anything on the planet in a fight. also... my favorite food is honey.. so score.

2) Sloth... No-one would ever suspect a Sloth. >:D

3) a Pigion.... natures flying rat.. but also fantastic long distance flayers and very inconspicuous.

Offline MoppingBear

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2009, 11:34:58 AM »
1. most likely a gorilla, it would pretty easy to get used to since it would just be a more powerful version of my body.
2. poisonous spider of some sort for stealth.
3. duck probably.  good distance flyer, and not too conspicuous.

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2009, 11:43:24 AM »
1. Hippo, same reasons as Shark.
2. Snake, same reasons as Patty.
3. A hawk of sorts. :)

We think alike.

Offline anijen21

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2009, 11:53:37 AM »
1) Something amphibious and badass, like I like the hippo idea, or maybe a big freaking crocodile or something. idk I'm trying to think unconventional, but all the badass morphs were pretty well covered in the books.

2) Box Elder bugs. Just...this may be personal but these little ****ers get everywhere.

3) Again, I think something amphibious would be better, like a pelican or albatross. Or like a crane or something. Something that could fly over the ocean just as easily as land. Maybe I'm thinking about this the wrong way though.
I go off topic on purpose.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2009, 11:54:00 AM »
I've made a list like this before.

I may or may not have just one preffered morph. Gorilla, Cape Buffalo, Black Panther, and Polar Bear are all good battle morphs. The Gorilla has hands, which is good. The Buffallo can barge through just about anything like a battering ram. The Black Panther is stealthy. The Bear has the most raw power between the four.

The Golden Eagle, Goose, Owl, and Pidgeon are all good bird morphs. The Eagle has power, the Owl is a good night flyer, the Goose is a good distance flyer, and the Pidgeon is good for blending in.

The Killer Whale, shark, Octopus, Giant Squid, and Crocodile are all good water morphs. The Killer Whale is an apex predator, the shark can breathe under water and can sense electric pulses, the Octopus is a good stealth morph, and the Giant Squid is an excellent deep sea morph. The crocodile is good as moving on land and water, which can be helpful when fighting at the shore.

A Bloodhound is an awesome tracking animal, and the Wolf can be used for distance when the Goose would be less practical. A Rhino could also be good when you want a tankish animal, but the Bufallo won't quite cut it. A Black Mamba would also be good as something that can get in a lot of places, moves fast, and has venom.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 11:53:52 AM by Chad28 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
  • ^ Hugh. Not House, dagnabit.
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2009, 01:59:00 PM »
1) Battle: leopard of some kind.

2) Some kind of bug? Small enough to get into just about anywhere.

3) Merlin Falcon

1 & 3 are old standbys from RPGs/fanfiction, but they've stuck. :P

Mira

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2009, 03:24:36 PM »
1) Lynx; since I saw one IRL I have had this sppecial feeling for them.

2) Some kind of poisonous snake.

3) A Raven; no real reason

Offline Shock

• Xtreme Member
  • Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2009, 04:23:13 PM »
1. a white tiger.

2. a fly.

3. a merlin.
Cannibals are seriously messed up
[17:05:27] Reiyn: Shock's tact and diplomacy is unparalleled.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information. For in his heart, he dreams himself your master
Quote from: K.A. Applegate
So sorry to get you into writing. What a horrible thing to inflict on you. Should have just sold you crack.

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2009, 05:25:15 PM »
Battle: I'd go with either a Jaguar or Panther.

Stealth: I'd go with a snake of some type. probably Rattlesnake, they're harder to spot.

Fly: Definitely a hawk.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Zues770

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2009, 05:58:23 PM »
Battle: Leopard

Stealth: Snake

Flying: Falcon, I'm from Atlanta