Author Topic: I forgot to introduce myself so here ya go  (Read 4384 times)

Offline SPARTAN-219 SITHsnipah "Your Lord & Master"

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • When you can decipher my name you'll know my game
    • Myspace Halo RP profile
I forgot to introduce myself so here ya go
« on: December 17, 2009, 03:17:32 AM »
Hi I'm SPARTAN-219 SITHsnipah . . . You can call me SITH (Note: Not Star Wars related). In RL I'm Chris 21 years old I'm quarter German & very proud of that  ;D I'm also quarter Norwegian which well they were the Viking culture so I have two blood thirsty cultures pulsing through my veins it explains alot. I try to reserve my anger & not show how annoyed I generally am by particular things but @ times I fail & my cynical side emerges to rain destruction . . . Sorry if you become a victim. I've been in the RP scene for a few years mainly on MYSPACE & IM battles through MSN Particularly in HALO but also general Anime/Vampire scenarios. I work in the construction field been @ it since I was seventeen I've become well rounded in many fields including Lathing/Plastering, Flooring, Carpentry.

I have started my own business SITH INDUSTRIES I build custom AR-15's for clients as well as modifying their current firearms, Current Military optics, Parts, Accessories including Body Armour.

I don't smoke But I do drink & Feel that people that drink & drive are ****'s that destroy other peoples lives but never their own. I'm in a dedicated Relationship with my childhood sweetheart Melody, Were planning on getting married in the next year or so either way I'm in complete awe of her & know she is my soul mate.

Best Friends well Cassi, Brandon (Parker) that's about it on that subject. I am a retired gamer in the aspect of lessening the time spent on LIVE along with just general game time. I'm political when it's needed but generally I don't believe either side they all lie 24/7 & they are only out for their own interests as far as I've seen as of late. I'm a conservative & I feel strongly about my rights under the constitution which is under attack constantly now days.

I know it's very random but I'm not very good @ describing myself so feel free to ask me any questions & ill answer

Sincerely SITH
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 03:27:20 AM by SPARTAN-219 SITHsnipah (NOT PARKER) »
[img width= height=]http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/5066/sithsnipahbanner1yz0.gif[/img]

"The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming.
But on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking.
but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable"
- Sian Tza -

"I'm no hero, never was, Never will be, I'm Just an old killer hired to do some wet work"

Offline Ash

• RAF Ancient
  • Social Staff Leader
Re: I forgot to introduce myself so here ya go
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 03:29:14 AM »
(A somewhat belated) welcome to the forum, Sith. That was an interesting intro..

Anyway, I'm Ash - I look forward to seeing you around the boards :)
You may have been given a cactus. Doesn't mean you have to sit on it.

Generation One

Keep up with RAF! Twitter | Facebook

Suspicious activity? Bot alert? Report the post or PM a staff member!

HiImshort

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 03:29:25 AM »
Wow you finally made a hello topic. Well.....here I go. *Flys from out of nowhere.* Welcome Sith. Welcome to RAF

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 03:32:41 AM »
(A somewhat belated) welcome to the forum, Sith. That was an interesting intro..

Anyway, I'm Ash - I look forward to seeing you around the boards :)

Thanks Ya I just totally forgot to do this earlier & I figured it would help everyone kinda break the ice sorta speak  ::)

Wow you finally made a hello topic. Well.....here I go. *Flys from out of nowhere.* Welcome Sith. Welcome to RAF

Thanks formidable foe we meet again! ha ha I'm just messing with ya Avie sorry
[img width= height=]http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/5066/sithsnipahbanner1yz0.gif[/img]

"The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming.
But on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking.
- Sian Tza -

"I'm no hero, never was, Never will be, I'm Just an old killer hired to do some wet work"

HiImshort

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009, 03:38:49 AM »

Thanks formidable foe we meet again! ha ha I'm just messing with ya Avie sorry

Meta Knight is tough......for being short.......

Offline DinosaurNothlit

• Pixellated Prehistoric Paradox
  • Gold Donor
  • RAWR!
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2009, 03:39:32 AM »
Hey, welcome to the forum (at last, lol).

I don't smoke But I do drink & Feel that people that drink & drive are ****'s that destroy other peoples lives but never their own.

AGREED.

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2009, 03:42:56 AM »

That's still to be determined  >:D

I don't smoke But I do drink & Feel that people that drink & drive are ****'s that destroy other peoples lives but never their own.
AGREED.

Well there is a reason for my stance on that, My Grandpa was murdered on the road by one that had 4 previous DUI's & was out yet again only this time he actually killed someone.

- Sian Tza -

HiImshort

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2009, 03:48:09 AM »
That's still to be determined  >:D

You play Brawl, ever?

Sorry bout your gramps.

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2009, 03:50:32 AM »
That's still to be determined >:D

You play Brawl, ever?

Sorry bout your gramps.

BRAWL? whats that?

Oh it's oki just I hate people who abuse drinking I mean I love to but I would never risk that yaknow.

- Sian Tza -

Offline DinosaurNothlit

• Pixellated Prehistoric Paradox
  • Gold Donor
  • RAWR!
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2009, 03:54:15 AM »

AGREED.

Well there is a reason for my stance on that, My Grandpa was murdered on the road by one that had 4 previous DUI's & was out yet again only this time he actually killed someone.

That's terrible!  >:(

And what really gets me about that, it's not just a problem with the idiots that drink and drive.  It's a problem with our legal system, too, to let idiots like that run free.

HiImshort

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2009, 03:54:46 AM »
what? u don't know super smash bros brawl? It's a wii/gcn/n64 game.

Yeah how is Brandon IRL?

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2009, 03:55:22 AM »
Oh NO I only have XBOX 360, But Yeah I use to have the original for N64 I believe!

Parker hmmmm well he's unique LOL. I mean he can be strong willed like me actually I have to thank him for his family pushing me in a direction that I decided to completely over exaggerate into a full time journey for vengeance ha ha. Well he's a very well read person I mean he knows alot about everything it's scary but well needed.

He's basically a very good friend actually I was over @ his place tonight just chillin for awhile talking.

- Sian Tza -

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2009, 09:01:05 PM »
Aye! Mama mia! ...I actually don't have a ton to say, other than it's cool to meet you and get to know a bit about you ^_^

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2009, 09:20:10 PM »
Hi Chris, welcome to RAF (officially) :)  It's great to learn a bit more about you.  I'm Taormina, but call me Tara, or Myitt--it's just...shorter!  Yay.  I'm a hippie liberal from Massachusetts but in all honesty I'm more apathetic these days than anything, anyway politics should never break up a good friendship  ;D  Did you ever play the Half-Life series?  Man I love those...

Sorry about your grandfather...drunk driving has affected my family too, I think the laws should be tougher--after a first DUI a person should probably have a breathalyzer ignition to start their car, and also have their license taken away for 3-5 years, like on a second DUI. 

Anyway!  Enough depressing stuff.  I think you'll like it here.  I hope so anyway :D

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2009, 10:41:09 PM »
Well yeah there is more to me but I guess time will reveal that LOL

- Sian Tza -