Author Topic: Listen up Applegate! Got an awesome idea for the continuation of the series!  (Read 9310 times)

Offline Yorick Brown

...it would probably make more sense to explain what happened after the end of The Beginning, not just suddenly skip to a decade later.

We can still do that here. Maybe bringing up the battle of the Rachel crew members vs. The One in fragments of conversation and flashbacks. Or even just a prolouge.

I personally feel it's not that important.

Yeah, 30 year olds fighting, not cool.

They'd be 24-26 and what's wrong with that?
This great evil - where's it come from?
How'd it steal into the world?
What seed, what root did it grow from?
Who's doing this?
Who's killing us, robbing us of life and light, mocking us with the sight of what we mighta known?
Does our ruin benefit the earth, aid the grass to grow and the sun to shine?  Is this darkness in you, too?  Have you passed through this night?

Offline ANItiger13

• ....Yay....
  • Xtreme Member
  • Back to the basics
    • Ken/UMP's YouTube Channel
Most people would probably feel it is important though. You need to think about the audience as well, dude.

You should write it as a fanfic instead of just asking us. I would like to be a director and producer too, rather than a writer, but I still find writing my own stuff just as cool as those things. And, directors help write the scripts a lot of the time anyway.
There's a method to my madness, I just haven't figured it out yet.

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
  • Your friendly neighbourhood plural system
Yorick, if you genuinely need to know, I WAS THE ONE THAT GOT YOUR THREAD DELETED.
ME.
ESTELORE.

NOT MORFOWT.

Please, PLEASE just EASE UP ON HIM!! We are all SICK of hearing you hash him. None of US has a problem with him.
I consider him a very GOOD FRIEND, and I'm one of your most staid defenders, in terms of trying to get people to CONSIDER your side of things.

Forgive me for saying so, but you are NOT making it easy for me!

Cliches aside, WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?!?

???
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

-GNU Terry Pratchet, The Thief of Time

Offline Yorick Brown

And, directors help write the scripts a lot of the time anyway.

I have tons of screenplay and teleplay ideas but I know I'm jsut not talented enough in that arena to write them. Its best if I just hand the idea to good writers that understand my vision and I'll direct the scripts.

I just wanted some feedback on the idea.
Who's doing this?
Who's killing us, robbing us of life and light, mocking us with the sight of what we mighta known?
Does our ruin benefit the earth, aid the grass to grow and the sun to shine?  Is this darkness in you, too?  Have you passed through this night?

Offline morfowt

• God
  • this is my avatar. it's a picture of nothing...
Here we are again you insulting me. You want to say every single bad thing about me, be my guest. I don't care one single bit. However, it might not be a good idea for you to post it here where everyone can read it...cuz everyone's gonna hate you now...well not everyone, but a lot of people...the proof? your karma point.

Offline Yorick Brown

Here we are again you insulting me.

Ha! I didn't insult. I stopped myself. It was hard but I did stop myself.

your karma point.

Ha! Ha! Ha! I don't even know what the hell karma points are!

Will I get a prize or something for being good?
Who's doing this?

Offline ANna

• I see you.
  • God
  • guess who's back ?
See that -55 under your name? Yeah, that's coz people have been smiting you for being a jerk.
I can still remember the words and what they meant.
As we etched them with our fingers, In years of wet cement.
--
And I feel tonight that I let you die, but you could've lived forever it's the smiles that keep you alive.

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
  • Your friendly neighbourhood plural system
SAYING that you had an insult in the FIRST place IS an insult, man.

Now, PLEASE, EVERYONE, CHILL OUT!!

PEACE!!!

I'm going to bed now. G'night, all. You'd better not be quarrelling when I wake, or I'll verbally smash your heads together!

;)
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

-GNU Terry Pratchet, The Thief of Time

Offline Tyler

• Evil Kit Clown from Space
  • God
  • I'll kill you all!
um...is there a reason you made the same thread in the animorphs section?

Yeah. I wasn't sure where to put this. Now my thraed over their got deleted and it was probably your fault again because you're a... Here I go on. I'm shutting up now but just know that I was ready to insult your regularly annoying self.

Can't you ever shut up and quit asking about the content of the question and actually answer the question? How does anyone here put up with you?

By the way, did any of you thrree realize that you never said if my idea was good or not?
You're a douche.
I am eternal. I am the Eater of Worlds.

Offline morfowt

• God
well since Este said that...I'll stop here but maybe I'll PM it to you.

Offline ANItiger13

• ....Yay....
  • Xtreme Member
  • Back to the basics
    • Ken/UMP's YouTube Channel
your karma point.

Ha! Ha! Ha! I don't even know what the hell karma points are!

Will I get a prize or something for being good?

No, it'll pretty much tell people how you act around the forum. And yours very low.

There's a method to my madness, I just haven't figured it out yet.

Offline Tyler

• Evil Kit Clown from Space
  • God
  • I'll kill you all!
Karma doesn't matter. Mine could be -1000 and I wouldn't be able to care less if I tried.
I am eternal. I am the Eater of Worlds.

Offline morfowt

• God
true, you shouldn't care, but it does have meaning if your karma is -1000

Offline Yorick Brown

Gotta agree with Estelore again. Feel free to argue about this yourselves.

Now let's get back to my story...
Who's doing this?

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
can't we all just get along and hug the giant dancing weenies. (gaz42 and all invader zim fans i hope you appreciate the reference.)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 10:06:09 PM by yarin »
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time