Author Topic: RAFian zombie armagedon  (Read 21475 times)

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
Re: RAFian zombie armagedon
« Reply #135 on: August 14, 2011, 01:46:48 AM »
((remember, windshields are made of safety glass. It breaks but it wont go into shards))

Squall really was crazy. Eric was acting on pure adrenaline. He jumped through the broken glass and ran out about ten feet. Then he turned around and charged at full speed. Closer to the car. Propeeling himself into a flying headbutt at squall.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #136 on: August 14, 2011, 01:51:58 AM »
((oops))

"what the **** is your problem dude?! do you know how much that's going to cost to replace?!" ko ko screamed.

squall had just smashed the windshield of her truck. she had her m1 trained on him, trying to protect alice and eric, who was running around trying to headbutt him. but she dare not shoot should she hit eric. she noticed in the corner of her eye, all the commotion had attracted a nurse and security guard from the hospital

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #137 on: August 14, 2011, 01:52:59 AM »
Squall kept an eye on Eric as he assumed that the kid would do something stupid and he was correct. The idiot tried charging at him and jumping to headbutt him. Squall merely stepped out of the way allowing Eric to crash into the windshield.

"Moron." Squall said indifferently and smacked Eric on the back with the flat of his blade. Squall then proceeded to jump off the hood and walk around to Alice's door.

"Hello again, Alice." He said in a voice that made it clear she would not survive this time.

((Thats why I said he sliced through it. He basically just ripped it in half from passenger side to drivers side))

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #138 on: August 14, 2011, 01:55:30 AM »
((k, i would do this, but i can't describe zombies. help))

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #139 on: August 14, 2011, 02:01:24 AM »
((Google it))

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #140 on: August 14, 2011, 02:06:36 AM »
(( :P ))

alice sat up and let out a moan. opening her eyes. they were glazed over and bloodshot. she let out another loud moan, letting out a rancid smell. ko ko and the hospital workers stood horror struck.

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #141 on: August 14, 2011, 02:12:39 AM »
Squall could care less about the stupid hospital workers because he had a mission. When he saw Alice he knew that the time had come. Since she was inside the car still he did not have enough room to decapitate her, however there were other methods he could use.

Squall pointed the Gunblade directly between Alice's eyes and with all of his strength drove it through her head. He then withdrew the Gunblade, swung it up onto his shoulder and began walking to his car, not even bothering to pay attention to anybody at the scene.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #142 on: August 14, 2011, 10:05:42 AM »
Alice was dead.....he had failed to stop Squall. That guy really was insane. Had to stop him. Without a word eric got out of the car again. He picked up a two by four that was lying on the ground. He charged squall again detemrined not to miss.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #143 on: August 14, 2011, 05:35:50 PM »
ko ko simply stood there. she didn't notice tickle whining, nor eric get out of the truck, nor did she see the hospital workers move to recover the body. she just sort of turned and numbly walked home

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #144 on: August 14, 2011, 05:43:49 PM »
Squall heard running footsteps and turned towards the sound to see Eric charging at him with a 2x4. The wood beam hit Squall directly on his left shoulder, dislocating it, and knocking him to the ground. His Gunblade skidded along the driveway and slid under his car about 15 feet away, however Squall was a skilled hand to hand fighter and would gladly teach this little cretin a lesson.

When Eric raised his weapon for another strike Squall swiftly swung his right elbow for a pressure point that was certain to bring Eric to his knees, gasping for air. Squall aimed right for the solar plexus, a spot directly above the stomach and directly below the ribcage.

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #145 on: August 14, 2011, 05:57:45 PM »
ko ko didn't even hear the commotion behind her as she walked home. it wasn't far, only 5 blocks, but it seemed to stretch forever.

she turned into the driveway and stared into the still open garage. alice's fully built and finally restored 1996 land cruiser sat in it's usual spot next to the empty space where ko ko's land cruiser usually was. ko ko walked up the driveway, into the garage, and prompty sat in alice's truck. she stared at the steering wheel. the events that had just occurred only now began to play back in her head.

what eric had said seemed to be true. but what did it mean? something about cannibals and biting and rabies, who knows. but it seemed to her that what it did mean was she was going to need his help. and some more guns. she got out of the truck and looked in the gun safe. crap, they're all in the pig. she'd left all her favorite ones in her truck, which was still at the hospital, where eric was. ko ko grabbed a couple extra guns for eric and placed them in a drawer in the back of alice's truck. it took two trips to empty out the ammo stocks and place them in the truck too. then she hopped into the drivers seat and drove back to the hospital

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #146 on: August 14, 2011, 06:59:19 PM »
Whump he was on his knees. Had to defend himself. Attempt to block the punch with one hand and send a right hook to the neck with the other.

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #147 on: August 14, 2011, 07:11:51 PM »
Unfortunately Squall had to fight one-handed because of his dislocated left shoulder. However he was still dangerous in a fight, although less efficient than normal. Because of this the fist of Eric hit him in the neck and had Squall gasping for air, but did not weaken him. Using a martial-art technique, Squall rolled over on his back and whipped his legs under him allowing him to stand quickly. He then kicked Eric as hard as he could right in the mouth.

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #148 on: August 14, 2011, 07:31:40 PM »
the fist of Eric

((lol. um, i'm technically still walking back cuz 5 blocks takes like 10 - 15 min to walk))

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #149 on: August 14, 2011, 07:42:25 PM »
((oh that so going to be my signature move. When all hope seems lost I use the fist of eric to pulverise the army of zombies. It will turn my hand into a flaming tiger claw.))

A kick in the mouth. He tasted blood and his front teeth. He jumped to his feet and grabbed squall in a crushing bear hug, attempting to break ribs.