Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar  (Read 195871 times)

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
Galaxy's Edge Space Bar 2
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2011, 11:53:52 AM »
Elayne snorts and compresses her lips tightly. "A job I'd rather not talk about," she says, then waves a hand. "Not to be rude or anything."

She leans back against her chair, re-folding her arms and glancing at Trey.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2011, 12:23:22 PM »
Mar frowns and whips his head around toward the landing figure. He reaches at his side for what he believes should be there, but realizes that when he entered the Bar he had no reason to form his weapon. The figure ahead of him is distant enough that he can't completely make him out.

Mar then turns to Ossanlin with some confusion and states, "....hmn. I know multiple languages. I believe he is saying that he is some kind of swordsman. You are hardly imprecise with blade arts yourself. Do you know what this figure could want with you? It is...terribly rude of him to follow you here and intrude upon our business."

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2011, 01:52:19 PM »
Salem raised one hand a little higher in response to Terenia's comment, "Ah... a good businessman should know better. I'm still kind of new to the whole trading circuit. The 'good businessman' thing is something I have to work at."

When Corliss snapped at him, Salem looked right at him and grinned, "Still convinced I must have been hired to walk over here and be detected and caught in the act of hacking your ship? I didn't have to be overt, Yeerk. If there were money involved, you would never have seen me. I'm capable of doing these things myself. I was trying to find you." When Corliss suggested he leave, Salem began walking towards the door, still smirking, and still talking, "Gone, dude, gone." He inched his way past the two Yeerks, and as he made his way by Corliss, he muttered, "If I were you, though, I'd rather have me on your side."

He didn't lower his hands until he was outside the ship. Once he was, he turned to Illim, gave a little 'salute,' and made his way towards his own ship. The ramp opened as he approached it. Salem walked confidently up the ramp and onto the ship, the ramp shutting behind him.

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2011, 03:08:46 PM »
Ossanlin frowns as his stalk eye catches the movement from the trees.  He turns to regard the strange human with his main eyes, his tail swishing back and forth.  <No I have no idea as to why he is here, Mar.  I have never met this man in my life.>

<Hello Okaru.  You were hired to find someone?  For what reason?>  Ossanlin looks questioningly at the strange human, regarding the blade at his side and noting the similarity in size and shape to his own dual katanas.
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2011, 03:15:25 PM »
''Please answer my question. I will then answer your own. Are you Ossanlin?'' There was an ultrasoft shink sound, as Okaru pushed the blade out of its sheath slightly.

If this is not ossanlin I will end his life with the Ken Zitzui...He thought slowly lowering himself into position.
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2011, 03:58:08 PM »
Ossanlin grimaces before backing a few steps away, allowing his own hands to cross in front of his abdomen, hands resting on his katana hilts.  <I have no quarrel with you stranger.  There is a social establishment a short distance in that direction...they serve, amongst other things, alcoholic beverages.  If you would like to speak, you may go there and request a drink upon my tab.  When I am done feeding, I will join you and we can discuss whatever it is you are here to do.>  Ossanlin's tail arches into a ready position, switching back and forth ever so slightly.

RAF Silverblade

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2011, 04:51:39 PM »
Corliss watches Salem leave, glaring, and only lowers his weapon when Salem is out of sight. 

"Bloody hell," he exhales, stepping over to the navigational controls and firing up a list of the last entered commands.  He watches the characters and alerts scroll by, frowning. 

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2011, 05:39:08 PM »
Okaru called out, ''Ken Zetzui!'' And activated the attack to vanish from sight to reappear half a second later standing up straight, in a relaxed manner...

..Slowly several trees near him fell over.

Panting he called out, ''The Ken Zetzui is known by all weilders of the blade as the hardest attack to master. I mastered it in 3 years. I only have one more left in me but I would imagine it enough to finish you both. Now I ask again. Are you Ossanlin?''

The sweat could be seen dripping from his body and his muscles shook from the extreme use.

The Ken Zetzui is an attack where the user pushes all of their chi into 3 powerful slices, their chi comes back within seconds, but their body is still severly drained.
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2011, 06:35:16 PM »
Illim raises an eyebrow at Salem's gesture, then rolls his eyes and heads up the ramp into the Skimmer. "So... what the hell was that all about?" he asks, folding his arms and leaning against the hull. He watches Corliss and the console behind him, although he isn't able to see much from where he stands.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2011, 06:46:02 PM »
Terenia lowers her own weapon, realizing that her hands had been shaking slightly. Relieved she slumps back against the wall of the Skimmer, her eyes on Corliss as he examines the ship. When Illim enters she offers him a sarcastic smile.

"Oh, the usual."

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2011, 07:56:11 PM »
"Bastard hacked in," Corliss says fervently, "though he'd deny it to the end, if his little song and dance was any indication."

He stands back from the screen, crossing his arms.  "No lasting harm done, we can be thankful for that at least."  Glancing back at the others, he adds, "I do wonder who asked him to do it.  You'll try and find out, won't you?  Mike can come along, if he likes, but a promise is a promise.  Just lock up the ship after I leave Serid, will you?  If someone was in here looking to nick into a rebel computer, I'd hate to think what he'd do with little old me."  

He smiles blandly, turning back to the computer to ensure it's properly locked.

Mike guffaws.  <<It's your own stupid fault 'e got in, ya nut,>> he says in reply to Corliss, though only Terenia can hear him.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 09:45:10 PM by Myitt »

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2011, 08:07:17 PM »
Ossanlin tracks Okaru with his senses, his eyes moving as the human directs large amounts of energy into a few trees near the edge of the clearing and determines that the movement would most certainly be too fast for a 'normal' being...not to mention too fast for a 'normal' being to track, luckily Ossanlin isn't 'normal'.

Ossanlin tracks Okaru back to his origin point.  To a being without his abilities, it would look as though Okaru had vanished for a moment and re-appeared, the trees falling of their own accord.  Quite fast indeed, but not too fast for Ossanlin to follow.  <You should really learn to be more sociable sir Okaru.  This is a place to relax, not fight.  I entreat you to relax awhile and we can speak of Ossanlin later.  I give you my word that I will return to the establishment once I am done feeding.>  Ossanlin eases the katana in their saiya.  

He directs a private thought to Mar.  <<Did you see his movements?  He is fast...I may need to ascend if he decides to attack us...would you be able to support my ascended form for a time if necessary?>>

RAF Silverblade

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2011, 08:13:44 PM »
Okaru slowly caught his breath, ''So you know of Ossanlin then...''

He stared at them both, contemplating his words for a moment...then nodded and flew into the air, where he quickly hopped from tree top to tree top as fast as possible.

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2011, 08:21:31 PM »
<<I appreciate your willingness to cooperate,>> Serid tells Corliss, although his voice sound a bit taut. It should be no secret to Corliss that he has outstayed his welcome, but Serid feels he has been generous with not showing even more displeasure at the situation.

Illim snorts a laugh. "And people call us slimy." He pushes off the wall and takes a few steps forward, suddenly looking less jovial. "Hey Corliss, so now that you know my story, will you really be willing to support my case before your leaders? I'd... appreciate your backing. If Myitt was that tough on me, I'm guessing whoever's in charge of her will be even more so."
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2011, 10:19:52 PM »
Satisfied with the computer's secure lockdown, he turns to Illim, looking the Controller up and down.

"Well, Serid seems to think you're all right, and that's saying something coming from a host," he says.  "An Andalite host, at that.  I reckon you have potential, and you certainly have guts, doing what you did.  You'll have to be under a sort of observatory quarantine, it's nothing you'll notice, and you won't know how long it'll go on for.  It's just a precaution.  But...I'll send a message to Reven letting him know I've got another potential recruit." 

He can't help but laugh softly.  "You're lucky, mate.  Myitt might've chewed you out, and I might've had to sift through your host's memories to gain a bit of appreciation for your efforts, but you've been in touch with two of the siblings of the unofficial leader of the rebellion.  That tends to help a bit, you know."

Corliss sighs, looking at his new allies, lingering on Terenia within the body of his human friend.  He grins.  "Don't worry, Mike.  I know what you're thinking.  I'm not likely to start making eyes at you," he says slyly.  "Though he is rather dashing, when he shaves and cleans up."

With a wink at Terenia he heads toward the back of the cabin, disappearing through the doorway to the pool room, which is still warm and humid from the running Kandrona.

<<That's not what I was thinking,>> Mike lies awkwardly.  <<It's just...it's so...it's bloody weird, you know!  Him being everything at once.  You being...me.  He was the one doing the staring...>>  His tone tapers into a sulk.