Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar  (Read 212120 times)

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #1620 on: August 10, 2011, 12:53:42 AM »
Salem sighed and gave Illim a look that was halfway between curious and annoyed. "Happy to answer, Illim, but can it wait just a bit? I've got potentially injured crew here and I'd like to make sure they're okay, and get them somewhere safe."

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline SamiChee

• Sami Chee is here to play!!!
    • Realm of Dreams
« Reply #1621 on: August 10, 2011, 01:14:21 AM »
Sami happily took Larry's arm, staying as close to him as she could. Next thing she knew, people were starting to crowd them. She tried to stay as close to Larry as she could, hiding her face against his shoulder as feather patterns started to appear across her skin, ready to shift. Why are so many people interested in me? ...... Oh yeah. My head.... She absentmindedly raised a green tinged hand to her head, the cloak splitting open some, but not enough to potentially reveal anything, as she was naked underneath it.

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #1622 on: August 10, 2011, 01:15:23 AM »
Larry turned towards the voice and recognized Catie. He was a bit relunctant to tell her what had just happened, but Larry could not stand the thought of lying to his friend. "Greetings Catie, this is Sami Chee and I met her when I returned from the portal. She also needs to be stitched up so I volunteered."

Larry lowered his voice and leaned in to whisper in Caties ear. "Please do not be offended Catie, but I have offered a red rose to Sami Chee. In my culture it signifies attraction to the recipient of the rose."

Larry straightened up and spoke in a normal tone of voice "Did you find Ewa and Van?"

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #1623 on: August 10, 2011, 01:42:04 AM »
Catie's smile got bigger, "You volunteered to take care of her, eh? And how long did it take you to come to this decision?", her voice took on a playful, mocking tone.

Her smile lessened slightly and she became more serious, "Offended? Why would I be offended? I don't like roses, I like Idollian Lillies!"

Her smile faded to an indignant look, "No, I didn't find them...they're probably in one of the ships!"
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #1624 on: August 10, 2011, 01:45:16 AM »
Sami was a bit confused by the pairs exchange. They seemed happy in the beginning, but now they almost seemed  tinge hostile. At least, the female did. It was odd. Sami looked up at Larry's face looking for comfort in his beautiful eyes, but instead noticed what she hadn't before. A scar, or two, that intersected and made an X almost directly across his face. Why didn't I notice that earlier? Oh I'm always able to spot those types of things........

((Hey guys, just a heads up. I need to go to sleep soon x.x))

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #1625 on: August 10, 2011, 01:54:03 AM »
Larry was unsure of how to react to Catie's statements. The first she seemed to be mocking him in a somewhat friendly manner. However when he told her about giving the rose to Sami Chee she was not the least bit offended. If anything she almost seemed to be insulted that Larry would actually show interest in her. Catie also seemed more concerned with finding this Van and Ewa than Sami Chee's wounds and that was the final insult.

Larry drew himself up into a stiff stance and said in a voice so cold it was amazing that his breath didn't fog when he spoke. "Well good luck in your search Catie. Now if you will excuse us, Sami Chee needs to be stitched up soon." Larry turned and walked towards the bar pushing Catie out of his mind and hopefully out of his life.

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #1626 on: August 10, 2011, 01:56:34 AM »
Sami gasped and quickly covered her moutha s Larry started to abruptly move away from...Catie. He had been so cold to her... I wonder what she did that made him change his tone like that? She hoped she didn't ever do the same thing. He looked scary when he was mad. Sami made sure to keep right beside him as he moved along.

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #1627 on: August 10, 2011, 02:07:13 AM »
Larry arrived at the bar and found a stool that was relatively clean. He spoke to Sami Chee "Sami Chee I wish to apologize for my actions just now. I felt that Catie was insulting me and she did not seem the least bit concerned for you which caused me to lose my temper." Larry made a small bow to Sami Chee and then turned toward the bartender. "May I have a needle and thread as well as a small bowl of pure alcohol, please?" he asked the bartender. The bartender looked at him for a moment and then got the things that Larry had asked for without a word.

"Thank you sir." Larry said to the bartender. He then expertly threaded the needle and then put it in the bowl to sanitize it. "If you will please sit and tilt your head back I will close that wound for you Sami Chee." Larry said as he indicated the stool in front of him. "Will you need something for the pain?" he asked.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 02:10:08 AM by General Squall Leonhart »

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #1628 on: August 10, 2011, 02:11:41 AM »
Al shrugged as Sami and Larry ignored him and walked off. He tossed the towels to the bar counter, "I won't be needing these after all. Don't charge me for 'em," he said to the bartender as he retook his seat with Zorish and Jasper. He shrugged again, "See? Crazy. Nothing's ever predictable here."

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #1629 on: August 10, 2011, 02:13:24 AM »
Sami sat on the stool that Larry pulled out. "Its no problem. I understand." She smiled softly at hiim and pulled some hair back from her face. He then asked the man behind the counter for a few things, which the man produced. When Larry told her he would stitch her up, she nodded a bit nervously and tilted her head to the side some, pulling the hair away from her neck. She had hit a rock right below her hairline, and the blood had been trickling down her neck for some time now.

((Sorry Lummy >.< I was just following Larry... I remembered you XD ))

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #1630 on: August 10, 2011, 02:13:41 AM »
At first Catie thought he was joking...I mean, what the heck wastgere to get angry about?

But as he continued to walk away, her eyebrows went up slowly in amusement, "Oookaaay," she said quietly to herself, "Well that was certainly different."

She thought about just leaving, but she was curious as to...well why the heck he had gotten so upset. She slowly walked up behind him and took a seat two seats away, "Hey grumpy, what was that all about?"

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #1631 on: August 10, 2011, 02:34:04 AM »
Larry really wanted to ignore Catie, but from her tone he could tell the she was not going to simply give up. Even though Sami Chee had not answered his question yet, this needed to be dealt with. He faced Catie and again spoke in that icy cold tone of voice. "You insulted me and you did not show the least bit of concern for Sami Chee. In fact you poked fun at the fact I was willing to help out. I seem to remember you doing the same when I was brought aboard your ship."

Larry took a deep breath and then continued his rant at Catie. "I appreciate Ogreon and Doctor Vallav healing me, but you seem to think I shoud not do the same for Sami Chee here. That is why I lost my temper and that is why I ask you to leave. I did not agree to help you in your search for Van and Ewa so I will stay here with Sami Chee."

Larry took one final deep breath and said to Catie "Now leave us in peace, please."

Turning back to Sami Chee he spoke in his soft voice "I am terribly sorry about this Sami Chee. Please forgive me." Larry bowed his head to Sami Chee. "Did you want anything for your pain Sami Chee?" Larry asked again.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 02:44:09 AM by General Squall Leonhart »

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #1632 on: August 10, 2011, 02:40:30 AM »
Sami watched the exchange warily, and a bit unnerved. Well, now I know..... She shivered a bit. Then Larry turned back to her. He kept using her full name - well, shortened full name. It was getting on her nerves just a bit, but she smiled at him anyway - sweet and sincere. "I am not all that sure. I have never really had a wound like this before. And by the way, you don't need to call me Sami Chee all the time. One or the other is fine."

((I do actually need to sleep haha xD))

EDIT: Answered question xD
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 02:43:13 AM by SamiChee »

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #1633 on: August 10, 2011, 02:41:47 AM »
Catie raised an eyebrow, but then got a sadder look on her face. Her voice took on a much softer, gentler demeanor, "I never said any such thing. I was only having some fun. Of course I think you should take care of...Sammi. But you didn't look like you were in any rush yourself, so I figured it wasn't that serious."

"I'm nit sure how I insulted you, but I apologize...I was only trying to get a laugh from you or Sammi. But, with all due respect, I didn't ask you to help me find Van and Ewa just now. I was going to give up for now to hang out with you to see if either of you needed any help..."

Now Catie raised an eyebrow, "But if you really want me gone, I can go."

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #1634 on: August 10, 2011, 02:57:57 AM »
((Mod Note:  Just a friendly reminder to all, please try and keep OOC comments on the OOC thread, we only want OOC comments in the actual RP thread if they are absolutely necessary.  Thanks guys.  ~Luke))
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player