Author Topic: Tobias's Perch: The Rebirth  (Read 14799 times)

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
Tobias's Perch: The Rebirth
« on: February 14, 2011, 05:04:16 AM »
After my original rp,Tobias's Perch died off last year after my ban,I have decided to bring it back.The rp will still be the same as the last,dealing with Tobias and his thoughts and that,however it won't be as much as the last rp.

I will use Tobias as a nothlit(its my strongest character to rp with.) as far as setting,it can be anywhere during the fight between the yeeks and the Animorphs and Tobias is having options of just letting go and let the real hawk take control so he can fully disappear in the world:

Up in the sky around noon,flew a red-tail hawk up in the thermals above the city.But this wasn't a normal hawk.The hawk used to be a human.As a human he was sort of a dweeb he was big enough for his age,but not big enough to keep from getting picked on at Brockwood High School..was that the name of it...its been so long since he had last been there...or a human for that matter..?

But it didn't matter anymore,the hawk's name was Tobias as he flew he had a reddish like tail of long straight feathers.The rest of its back was motted dark brown.It had big shoulders that looked kind of hunched,like a football lineman ready for the snap.His head head was streamlined and his eyes were brown and goldish and fierce as it looked over its deadly weapon of its beak looking down at his city he had protected with his friends for a year now...but lately Tobias has been feeling spaced for some reason he just couldn't do it,he just couldn't fight anymore.He would normally help out his friends but for the past week he stayed away from them in anyway he could,staying away from the barn when he knew they met,away from the school where he flew over to make sure it was ok for them there..

But the hardest for him,was he was even staying away from Rachel,the girl he..liked....no...t he girl he loved with all his head,but he just couldn't bring himself to tell her that.And yet,he couldn't bring himself to fly to her house.<I don't know what to do.>he said to himself as he flew over the school building for the first time in a week,not noticing the time as it would be around when the others would be leaving school.

(And PS ANYONE can join in as ANYTHING and ANYONE.We do not have to follow the full storylines of The Animorph book series but it will be the big picture of the rp.Lets just try and all have fun and see if we can set some more records.)

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
Re: Tobias's Perch: The Rebirth
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 09:49:21 AM »
(Ok, I assume you want a character sheet:

Played by: Stephlao
          Character Name: Sirius Kelly(Human Name), Scinlao Kalte(Real Name)
          Character Strengths: Highly Trained in Melee and Martial Arts(Carries a Diamond Scepter)
          Charater Weaknesses: Teenager going through astus(Puberty), and so easily confused and prone to seduction.
          Character Species: Ansrian
          Species Strengths: Telepathic, Slightly Psychic
          Species Weaknesses: Aristocratic Air
          Trademark: Diamond Scepter ~ Although he never really carries it at school, his diamond scepter means everything to him. Named Diavess(Ansrian derivative meaning "Beautiful, Powerful Diamond"), the scepter is pure, 100% Diamond with a spear point at the bottom. The top has a strange bulbous sphere, that emits a strange throbbing, glowing purple mist. Not even Scinlao knows what this mist does.
          Appearance: 5'8", blonde, gangly arms, longish legs, likes red/green/khaki.
          Bio: Scinlao is an Ansrian native to their homeworld of Ansria. He came to Earth just recently, as a covert ambassador to study a very similar culture. He is a normal humanoid ansrian, and just like an ansrian the only difference from humans is his 5 chambered heart. He owns and pilots the shuttle Ansar named after an Ansrian mytho-historical hunter, and his copilot is long time friend Anisaur Ciinco.

Sirius Kelly walked outside from the human school. It had just ended. He was used to schooling either in a lesser, or more strict environment. Anything else was just... lax.

He walked home everyday. His house was a hologram, as were his 'parents'. But that didn't matter, he never had anyone over, save Daniel Cooper, a new friend of his. but today he was walking home alone.

He looked up and saw a red-tailed hawk. Terran birds-of-prey were so majestic. Sirius had always liked birds. While red-tails were not as exotic as the raptors on Ansria, they were still wonderful to look at. What he wouldn't give to be able to use his hyper-binoculars right now.

But...there was something strange... thoughts coming from this bird. Not like 'food', or 'fly'. Sentient, sapient thoughts... I couldn't quite make them out...

I must be going crazy, I shook my head, and continued walking home.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 10:25:34 AM by Stephlao »
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 03:41:53 PM »
(I never much cared for character sheets and that stuff but its helpful so yeah I guess you guys can post them.The only reason I didn't because everyone knows who Tobias is(they should anyway) so I just made my own personal desc of him.)

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 09:37:53 AM »
((Where is everyone?))

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 08:02:51 PM »
(I have no clue but I am ready to rp this thing.)

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2011, 08:27:26 PM »

Sirius Kelly walked outside from the human school. It had just ended. He was used to schooling either in a lesser, or more strict environment. Anything else was just... lax.

He walked home everyday. His house was a hologram, as were his 'parents'. But that didn't matter, he never had anyone over, save Daniel Cooper, a new friend of his. but today he was walking home alone.

He looked up and saw a red-tailed hawk. Terran birds-of-prey were so majestic. Sirius had always liked birds. While red-tails were not as exotic as the raptors on Ansria, they were still wonderful to look at. What he wouldn't give to be able to use his hyper-binoculars right now.

But...there was something strange... thoughts coming from this bird. Not like 'food', or 'fly'. Sentient, sapient thoughts... I couldn't quite make them out...

I must be going crazy, I shook my head, and continued walking home.

I already did...

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2011, 03:34:49 PM »
Tobias comes to a stop in the air as he flies high overhead of the Brockwood High School and keeps an eye on the entrance of the school to watch for his friends to come out.

Offline Tglvg11

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2011, 08:38:12 AM »
Which book # is this from?
-The Master

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2011, 08:40:37 AM »
((It's not from a book, it's an original, organic plot incorporating the main-line animorphs characters.))

Offline Tglvg11

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2011, 08:51:49 AM »
Can you make up a character?
-The Master

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2011, 09:07:24 AM »
((I did. I don't think there's any reason you can't... you should ask Tobias though. He started the thread, he made the rules. I'm just waiting for it to kick off... :S ))

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2011, 08:11:41 PM »
Can you make up a character?

Yes you can make a chracter.

((I did. I don't think there's any reason you can't... you should ask Tobias though. He started the thread, he made the rules. I'm just waiting for it to kick off... :S ))

Yeah I am too.It is so sad to see my rps just seem to die off now.

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2011, 08:26:04 AM »
Raksha walked through the woods silently. Listening as the birds fell silent around her once more. It irritated her that other animals would feel the predator within her. Her life would never be the same after that horrid day. She still didn't know where it came from and she just knew it would get her into trouble. She came to an opening in the woods and seen a town. She stood on a small boulder with her bare feet, Jeans, and baby doll tee. A backpack on her back. She slipped on a pair of flip flops and walked into town looking for a hotel.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2011, 12:19:32 PM »
Sirius walked out of home. One good thing about being a lone ansrian youth: Your holographic "parents" couldn't make you do school, and you knew all of the stuff they were teaching you when you were 5. So you could do all your schooling any time you want.

He decided to spend some time in the forest, listening to the simple, primal thoughts of the animals.

When I reached the forest, I sat in a rock in the clearing. The sun's comforting heat fell upon me, and the simple easy thoughts of birds and lizards and bugs buzzed through my head.

He swore he felt a sentient, sapient thought again. He looked around cautiously, like someone was watching him. Then he went back to meditating.

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2011, 03:02:11 PM »
Tobias flies high overhead the school before he slowly lowered down on the thermals to get closer so he could watch the school for his friends.