Author Topic: Temporal Terror  (Read 12430 times)

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
Re: Temporal Terror
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2010, 07:44:09 PM »
It's... It's ok. It's  three Andalites. Parag reassured the others.

((Scinlao, if you wanted it to be some one else I'll change it.))
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2010, 11:01:56 AM »
((Hmm.....how about two Andalites and a....nah, three andalites is good.))

"Oh... Friends of the Galactic Accord Union! We have come to help you!"

A purplish Andalite came out from the mist...

"Captain Aldrea-Nerelth-Trene! We are so relieved to see you!", I said, all the while they getting closer.

<Yes, well. I only wish I could say as much likewise. Guards!>

The two other Andalites charged us, tails high, as Aldrea spoke yet again, <And do not call me Aldrea, for that is not my name. You may call me Visser 4, Geriss 1-6-9-3.>

Yeerks!

I readied my blades...
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2010, 12:56:48 PM »
How had this happened? Yeerks not only infiltrated the Dome Ship, but took Andalites as hosts! <You will not keep those bodies for long, Yeerk rebels!> Claxter said as he activated his shield and drew his weapon. This was not an ordinary shredder. No, they had gone beyond that. He fired a wide stream of pulse shots towards the controllers, hoping that he'd be able to hit them all while they were still in the hallway.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2010, 01:03:52 PM »
Claxter fired his shredder. It was a strange shredder...it fired pulse shots instead of beams. I suppose, for three andalites to knock out, it was a better take on the weapon.

"Visser 4" ducked out of combat and ran, while her two guards ran for Claxter and myself.

"AAAAARRRGH!" I screamed, as the andalite's tail-blade cut a hole in my chest.
I slashed out while his tail was recoiling...

SLASHSLASH! SLASH SLASHSLASH!

The first two rendered his fore legs inoperable. The last three removed his tail from operation.

<NOOO!>, he cried. Understandably. He was a Yeerk. Andalites were the prized hosts.

I put him out of his misery.

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2010, 01:08:37 AM »
It appears I did not probe deep enough. Parag drew and fired his dart gun at the fleeing visser with practiced smoothness. He dived away from the charging Andalite-controller.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2010, 10:07:31 AM »
"I thought all the Yeerks had been dealt with!" I said as I dove behind Parag to get a better view of Aldrea. She...Geriss was running towards a blue, glowing mist that throbbed with the gentle hum of a million voices.

"I don't know what that is, but I have a feeling we can't let Geriss get through it. Take her out, quick! But don't kill her!"

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2010, 10:23:33 AM »
Parag loaded another dart in his gun and fired. He already was loading another dart to fire again.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #67 on: December 31, 2010, 10:30:00 AM »
A hit!

<AAAARGH!> came the cry of Visser 4's stolen voice as she tried to pull the dart out, but failed. She dropped to the ground. I lept out, and just as I was grabbing her tail...

a movement in my peripheral vision...Hork-Bajir! Closing in!

Blue-Bands?

SLASH SLASH!

My right arm went limp...

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #68 on: December 31, 2010, 02:55:09 PM »
Ambassador1 No!> Claxter yelled as he rushed to put himself between Kage and the Hork-Bajir. They were wearing blue bands. These couldn't be the elite shock troops of the Empire, could they? That was so long ago. He fought them with all of his skill, and they seemed surprised that he wore a metal cover over his blade that they couldn't block. They still fought hard, and he was forced to morph.

They were surprised again when his morphing was very fast. Seventy years ago it took three minutes to morph. Now it seemed to take thirty seconds. Hard exoskeleton replaced skin and fur, and his arms and legs swelled to large enough size to swat the Hork-Bajir to the floor.

<We must get the Ambassador to the sick-bay. We can't let the Yeerks escape with any Andalite bodies. Either capture them alive, or end their suffering, but don't let them be taken.>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #69 on: December 31, 2010, 03:50:46 PM »
"Put special emphasis on getting our...Visser 4 back."

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2011, 02:44:54 AM »
Parag leaped out of the way. I am no good in close combat. He fired his dart gun at the remaining Andalite controller...

Yntill had gotten used to this body before the interferers had come. He lashed out with hist tail and knocked the dart from the air. He noticed how the Andalite had some sort of armor and a metal tailblade and realized the best course of action would be to retreat. <Deal with them!> he told the Hork-Bajir. He rifled through his host's morph's he select the one for the task and soon he bulged into a tentacles mass with an amoured center. He picked up Visser 4 and moved towards the portal. His host, a male Andalite named Feraph-Jerali-Yurnara, stuccoed but Yntill clamped  down and kept control.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2011, 10:39:38 AM »
The Yeerks were escaping through the nexus!

"Claxter! Parag! Cover me!"

I ran out. I ran for the Andalite gone mad. I slashed his tentacles. 1...2...3...4...5.. .

Panting, I finished the job, and dragged the unconscious Visser 4 back.

((I'll take Aldrea for now))
Nothing. Blackness. That blasted Leeran knocked me out...I was still conscious as the Hork-Bajir dragged me back. Then...

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2011, 10:44:43 AM »
<Help me get the Ambassador onto my back.> Claxter said as he finished morphing. It was a large creature that resembled a scorpion, though it had two stingers and no pincers. Its antenna waved around, expecting more danger.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #73 on: January 01, 2011, 01:27:42 PM »
Yntill's amoured center thudded to the ground, with out tentacles he was helpless. He began demorphing. He had to get back. Visser 4 was out reach. He finished and began to move towards the Portal. He didn't make it two steps before something hit him and he collapsed on the ground.

Parag had fired his dart when the andalite demorphed. He did what he could to hoist him towards Claxter.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2011, 03:17:22 PM »
"We have to get back to the ship!", I said, Aldrea still in tow.

Then I revealed something that I kept hidden from most people. To morph in front of the Hork-Bajir people would constitute you a demon or something alike. To morph in front of others was a security risk.

I threw the Visser into the air and with shear drive and the advances in andalite technology, I morphed quicker than even Claxter...

My arms shriveled, then grew out again. Bone all but disappeared. Then, my arm was pure muscle. It was a long appendage that was two feet in  circumference. I had only two, but they were strong enough to lift 20 andalites each.

My body melted into a down-facing crescent shape, a brighter shade of blue with yellow spots than my tentacles. Wrinkly almost beyond compare. No real neck, but random eyes in the front and nostrils above it. my head almost looked like a tail. My back was concave, built to store water on the arid world the Venyl Co came from. It was almost as soft as a cushion, but full of muscle. My stomach was similar, but convex. In other words my entire body looked like an face-plant 3 almost.

The visser landed perfectly on my back. I ran to the Prodigy.