Author Topic: Our Summer Vacation...  (Read 40917 times)

Offline donut

• Xtreme Member
  • Don't Blink
Re: Our Summer Vacation...
« Reply #990 on: April 01, 2011, 04:33:10 PM »

<Yeerks have already seen the humans as human.  How does destroying the computer files keep Visser Three from knowing that they are human?>

Offline Unknown User

• RAF's Official Ellimist Expert
  • Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #991 on: April 02, 2011, 12:55:17 PM »
"because as of now, the only people who know you are human are a select few inside of the Yeerk Peace Movement, the organization bent on the Empires destruction and peaceful existence for yeerks. None of the "Bad yeerks" know you are human, but they will know, if you don't help me help you. Then, as I've stated, all of the yeerk resistance forces will be in peril."
Meh.

Offline donut

• Xtreme Member
  • Don't Blink
« Reply #992 on: April 02, 2011, 01:38:35 PM »

<Josefina's family knows that she is morph capable.  They organized a search for her.  You expect me to believe that Josefina's family and every controller that knows why they did this is part of the peace movement?>

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #993 on: April 02, 2011, 01:50:14 PM »
Kildor gave an irritated growl, "Listen, frankly it is not out of concern for you that I am here, but out of concern for others. I don't care if The Empire knows that you are human, I don't care if the resistance is compromised. I JUST WANT TO KILL THAT FOOL." Kildor was breathing heavily, his body as tense as a fully stretched rubber band. "Visser three needs to die, and with you and the rest of the rebellion, I may be able to acomplish that. My masters at the YPM commanded me to decieve you, but I hate them as I do the rest of the world."
Meh.

Offline donut

• Xtreme Member
  • Don't Blink
« Reply #994 on: April 02, 2011, 01:52:01 PM »
<Why did you call this meeting?  What did you want from us?>

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #995 on: April 02, 2011, 01:56:24 PM »
"I want you to play bait, so that I and my friends can kill the most evil, and powerful, Villian in the galaxy."
Meh.

Offline donut

• Xtreme Member
  • Don't Blink
« Reply #996 on: April 02, 2011, 01:59:49 PM »
<You called the meeting before the sub-visser was killed.  Visser 3 was not coming then.  Why did you you want to meet with us?  What did you want to discuss?>

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #997 on: April 02, 2011, 02:09:32 PM »
"Exactly what I said. It was Very fortunate that you and your chess pieces killed the Visser at the search. If you hadn't I would have. I was sent there to assassinate him that day. That is why I set up the meeting before hand. I knew he'd be dead. If he hadn't died, I simply wouldn't have shown up tonight."
Meh.

Offline donut

• Xtreme Member
  • Don't Blink
« Reply #998 on: April 02, 2011, 02:14:17 PM »

<You knew that you would have to delete these files before Visser 3 arrived and you would kill the sub-visser before having a way to do that?  You still have not explained how you would take care of all of the yeerks who know that they are human.>

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #999 on: April 02, 2011, 02:20:54 PM »
"They will die in the fray of course. Listen, I have clearly stated my case. My host is still gravely wounded and this conversation taxes my strength. I am going back to the van. An associate of mine will come to this exact spot in five minutes to recieve your answer. Goodbye Andalite scum." Kildor walked back to his van.
Meh.

Offline donut

• Xtreme Member
  • Don't Blink
« Reply #1000 on: April 02, 2011, 02:25:15 PM »
Kreein' yeerks, Tarry thought to himself.

radgeek

« Reply #1001 on: April 02, 2011, 03:47:13 PM »
<Die in the fray?> Jo repeated.  <That's my family he's taking about.>

<I'll following him now,> Olivia said to the others.  <See you later.>

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #1002 on: April 03, 2011, 04:13:26 PM »
Brian fumed as he listened to Tarry and Kildor banter back and forth. Tarry seemed to think they wouldn't gain anything from it. The Yeerks already knew they were human. But Kildor seemed to suggest that was confidential information that only a small (and removable) group knew of. He really wasn't sure that he understood them. Either the two aliens were running around each other in little logic circles, or this was just way over his head. Higher Intelligence my rear end...

After Kildor left, Sean spoke to the others gathered, while trying to resist the urge to go scampering all over the place. He was pretty sure he'd noticed a nice acorn about four yards to the right of his bush. <So what are we going to do with all of this guys? Tarry, forget Kildor, what is *our* goal? Would letting him lead us into the Yeerk pool be any advantage for us? We want to hurt the Yeerks, right? What is the best way for us to do this, taking into consideration the information that Kildor has and is willing to give us? Chances are, he's going to show us a passage into the pool, tell us who to watch out for, give us the basic layout of important locations, and stuff we can use. Maybe we should say that we'll play along with him, and then just go with our own plan.> He wished he could something more concrete, like propose a course of action, but he didn't really know how they were going to do anything that would hurt the Yeerks.

That's a good point, Brian thought. He began thinking about the limited information they had about their enemies. <Yeah, the more we know, the more we can do. We don't really know that much about them yet.> When all had they encountered the Yeerks? The port, Jo's house, the Sharing, the Search... and suddenly, two lines of thought met in his mind. Wait a minute. When I was at that Sharing place the other night with Ben, Jo's brother... or really, his Yeerk...  invited me to the search today. We know that the search was a Yeerk thing. And... then there was that other guy there that made me really nervous, too. What if ... there's a connection?

Nah, that's crazy.
he thought. Brian didn't think it was worth saying anything about it, since it was just some random idea. Next we'll be saying they've taken over McDonald's...  He'd met that girl Alex there, and there was no way she was a Yeerk. Well, probably not...

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #1003 on: April 03, 2011, 05:17:14 PM »
Kristen yawned.  "Don't tell me you're tired already!"  Her dad teased.  Kristen forced another smile, telling herself to relax.  She would watch her parents, but they looked perfectly normal to her.  "It was a long day," she said.  "People at the zoo were worried over some break-in or something.  Someone upset the animals."  Her dad immediately frowned, offended by the very thought of someone breaking into a zoo.  Kristen relaxed.  Of course her dad was Yeerk-free, he loved animals just as much as she did.  He couldn't be a Controller...right?
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

radgeek

« Reply #1004 on: April 03, 2011, 07:22:36 PM »
<As much as Ultor hated Kildor,> Jo began.  <I don't trust him any more.  Anybody who wants to hurt dad can't be be on our side.>