Author Topic: Our Summer Vacation...  (Read 40915 times)

Offline donut

• Xtreme Member
  • Don't Blink
Re: Our Summer Vacation...
« Reply #960 on: March 25, 2011, 08:14:19 PM »

<<Sean, stay here and listen to what they say.  Do not let them leave.  I am going to get Josefina back over here.>>

Tarry flew down the street to where Jo and Brian were.  He hoped Kildor did not see him, but it was a risk he had to take.

<<Jo, we need you to tell Kildor where to find Brian.  You and Olivia are the only people he knows.  Sean cannot talk to Kildor without letting him know that there are more humans with us. Go back near Brian's apartment, tell Sean to come over here, and, when Kildor has finished speaking with Brian's family, tell Kildor to come here to talk to Brian.  I will stay here with Brian.>>

Tarry sighed.  Things were going awry already.

<<Brian, focus on Kildor.  Do you remember what you need to find out from him?>>

radgeek

« Reply #961 on: March 25, 2011, 09:02:59 PM »
<<But..>> Jo wanted to argue but know better that.  But she worked her doggy jaw though.  <<Fine.>>

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #962 on: March 26, 2011, 02:29:17 PM »
<That I can do, just call me 'Secret Squirrel'.> Sean smiled inwardly to himself. No one else would get his joke. It was a shame really... He maintained his position in the tree, trying to be still. He couldn't help but let his tail twitch spastically.

<Yeah, yeah you're right...> He said to Jo. But he still wasn't convinced. How could you know for sure? Just then Tarry flew up. The vulture jerked, but he kept himself from getting airborne. <<I... I need to find out who he knows about. I need to try and figure out what he wants from me, er, from us. And um... where the Yeerk Pool entrances are and ...well, yeah. Really, just everything I can.>> He would have let out a heavy sigh if he was able to. <<I'll be alright. I just... can't see them. I can't handle that right now. Just have Kildor come over here, and I'll be fine.>>

Offline Unknown User

• RAF's Official Ellimist Expert
  • Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #963 on: March 26, 2011, 10:43:06 PM »
Why did humans always do this? Did they expect their pitiful emotions to motivate him? Was he supposed to suddenly break down and come to her rescue? Kildor realized he was staring and apologized for the interuption. "Brian is missing?" Kildor caused his host to assume a worried expression. "I am sorry about his absence. My name is Joseph Rightly. I simply stopped by to talk to Brian about the search, or the part he played in it. Josefina's parents are interviewing all of the searchers. I can see however, that you have greatener problems that. I wish you a good night." Without further conversation, kildor turned and went back to the Van.
  The YPM members got back into the van but kildor did not, he stood at the front of it and smoked a ciggarette. Seemingly to no one Kildor said, "I know you're out there somewhere human, we had an agreement. Did you really think I'd allow The Empire to storm your house before our little chat?"
Meh.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #964 on: March 26, 2011, 11:51:54 PM »
Sean wondered now what exactly it was that Tarry had expected him to do if they'd decided to leave. Apparently, he hadn't yet noticed the numerous carcasses of squirrels unsuccessful at persuading a car to stop for them along the highways. Should he say something? "Stay" or "Wait" might work, and a single word wouldn't give him away, would it?

radgeek

« Reply #965 on: March 27, 2011, 12:46:44 AM »
<<Kildor,>> Jo began.  <<Brian is a few houses down. I hope you understand why we can't trust you.  Come this way.>>

"Tell me how to contact the Visser," Wintium said.  "He needs to know about this."

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #966 on: March 30, 2011, 11:07:00 AM »
With an annoyed sigh, but with no further comment, Kildor followed Jo down the street.
------
"Well, contacting the Visser is not as easy as all that, in order to contact that fool, a password is required to use the Z-space communicator. Ultor kept the password hidden, even from me, who he trusted implicitly. I imagine he did it for an occasion just such as this. You will have to wait until tommrow, like everyone else."
Meh.

radgeek

« Reply #967 on: March 30, 2011, 11:37:28 AM »
"Really?" Wintium said to Edward with a healthy douse of skepticism.  "Did he make you close your eyes while typing in the password?" he mocked.  "I dear you to call the Visser a fool to his face.  He has that tail that might take that useless head of your off its shoulders."
<<I liked Ultor better than this guy,>> Wintium commented to his host.

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #968 on: March 30, 2011, 11:42:42 AM »
Edward stood up from 'his' desk reached inside one of the cupboards, pulled out a dracon and placed it on the desk. "I disagree completely," the human said, "I am the financing for this whole operation, the Visser needs me." With that said a small smile slipped onto Edwards face. Although he was mostly a coward, it is easy to bully the defenseless. "If you insult me again, I'm going to fry you with that Dracon."
Meh.

radgeek

« Reply #969 on: March 30, 2011, 12:06:37 PM »
Wintium looked dismissivly at the weapon.  "You would add more blood shed today won't you?  You know that death isn't the worst thing he came do to you."

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #970 on: March 30, 2011, 12:12:04 PM »
Edward looked out the window, even though they were underground, Ultor had installed windows in his office that overlooked one of the three small yeerk pools. "I am not too worried about our beloved Visser, my master and Esplin were old friends. Now please, get the hell out of this office before I am forced to carry out my threat."
Meh.

radgeek

« Reply #971 on: March 30, 2011, 12:40:10 PM »
"Just remember that Ultor's gone and all favours that you might have as a host you might hot have now."  He slammed the door after him.
<<Idiot,>> he mumbled to his host.

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #972 on: March 30, 2011, 02:29:31 PM »
Once Wintium had gone, Edward went over to the couch in the corner of the office and sat down as His thoughts turned to Ultor. Edward missed his yeerk, his life had been nothing before The Empires arrival. After Edward had met Ultor, his company had grown monumentally and his personal life had improved as well. Lots of Yeerks despised their host, but he and Ultor had always gotten along. More like brothers sharing the same body willingly than master and slave.
  Why do I mourn the loss of a slug? Edward wondered to himself, Wasn't it better to be free? Shouldn't I be happy to have my body back?
Meh.

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
« Reply #973 on: March 30, 2011, 03:11:13 PM »
Laurence shivered inside his trapped body. He made no reply to the idiot comment that Wintium had said. <<If this is all there is to being a Controller,>> he said bitterly, <<and I'm referring to being threatened to be killed more than once, I want nothing to do with it.>> Laurence paused. <<This whole life is one rotten mess.>> He lasped into silence, thinking about Miriam/Sandresh. To be more precise, he didn't know what to think about them. And besides, he didn't want Wintium to know what he was thinking, so he changed his train of thinking back to Jo.

radgeek

« Reply #974 on: March 30, 2011, 03:35:42 PM »
<<For what its worth,>> Wintium said.  <<The is the best I've been treated in a long time.  The promotion helps.  Edward is just being a diva and Ultor was power crazy.  New leadership should put this place in order.>>  His dreams of the power that he hoped Visser three would bestow on him.