Author Topic: Ax the Prostitute  (Read 28070 times)

Offline Azguard

• God
Re: Ax the Prostitute
« Reply #150 on: October 11, 2008, 01:33:46 AM »
 hey, don't try to earn points here lover boy.  ;D :P
RAFcrushin on Tyler. Come on, isn't everyone?

Offline Toominator Z

• Divide by Zero
« Reply #151 on: October 11, 2008, 09:59:26 AM »
Bah, why talk about Estelore's supposed hotness when you can talk about traycon3's indisputable, inalienable hotness? Not to mention creativity, quirkyness, and other things I have barely skimmed the top of.
You're so getting laid for that.

Offline musicman88

« Reply #152 on: October 11, 2008, 02:37:45 PM »
Bah, why talk about Estelore's supposed hotness when you can talk about traycon3's indisputable, inalienable hotness? Not to mention creativity, quirkyness, and other things I have barely skimmed the top of.
You're so getting laid for that.

I agree.  In fact, it would be a travesty if you didn't get laid.

(now, where's my $20 that you promised me for saying that which just about forces traycon3 to have sex with you)
YOU'RE WINNER !

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #153 on: October 11, 2008, 02:38:27 PM »
*slips $20 to musicman88.*

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Azguard

• God
« Reply #154 on: October 11, 2008, 03:00:43 PM »
 :o
RAFcrushin on Tyler. Come on, isn't everyone?

esplin

« Reply #155 on: October 12, 2008, 10:07:12 AM »
almost done with that last chapter?

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #156 on: October 12, 2008, 10:12:04 AM »
It's only been a few days. Give him some time. He's already shouting at us with all caps.

Ani-Master 2014!

esplin

« Reply #157 on: October 12, 2008, 10:22:57 AM »
:[ srry

Offline musicman88

« Reply #158 on: October 12, 2008, 08:56:02 PM »
SHOUTS AT YOU WITH MORE CAPS!

And no, I'm not done.  Heck, I'm not all that far into it really.  I'm working as quick as I can though.  This is probably gonna be a long chapter so don't expect it to be done any time soon.
YOU'RE WINNER !

esplin

« Reply #159 on: October 13, 2008, 12:30:04 AM »
alright i dont mind if it takes long i just like status updates

Offline musicman88

« Reply #160 on: October 19, 2008, 09:34:10 PM »
Well, since you wanted status updates that's just what you'll get, status updates.  I am maybe sort of kind of hopefully about halfway through writing the final chapter (roughly) and I figured that since it'll be a bit longer then I would like before I post the entire final chapter up I'd give all my devoted fans an RAF sneak peak at a portion of the new chapter.  So, enjoy!  The full chapter is gonna be up when it's done.

<So?> I said back in response.  <That still does not prove anything!>

With a strange facial expression, some sort of mixture between frustration and disappointment, Prince Jake continued.  “But it did get me to start wondering.  And to get a definitive answer I asked Tobias to keep an eye on you for a few nights just to see if anything weird was going on.”

I had both stalk eyes pointed at Tobias the entire time while my two main eyes were pointed at Prince Jake.  It was only when Prince Jake reached this point that Tobias finally began to look back down at me from the rafters.  And all he had to say in his defense was, <Sorry Ax.>

I was now quite angry with him.  So angry in fact that I hadn’t even really heard the last thing that Prince Jake had said.  But he continued on regardless.

“The first night nothing happened, but on the second night he saw you leave your scoop around 10:30 and begin flying towards town.  Once you got there he said that you flew into an alley and eventually morphed into Rachel.  And once you did that you went into a nearby building and didn’t come out for quite awhile.” 

It was then that I knew I was defeated.  My gamble had not paid off.  Prince Jake had known even before he called this meeting that I was the one professionally mating.

I felt a great deal of emotion at that moment.  I was still angry at Tobias for doing what he did.  I was also angry at Prince Jake for trying to trap me in a lie (although now I realize he was just trying to give me an opportunity to be honest about the situation).  I was also frightened about what my failed gamble had done to the other Animorph’s views about me.  Did they trust me less now than before?  Would Prince Jake enact some sort of punishment on me for my actions?  And finally I was disappointed that I would probably never mate again.  I had grown so fond of it over the past Human month or so that I didn’t think I could just stop doing it all of a sudden.

I was quiet for quite a long time and Prince Jake just waited patiently for my response.  Eventually some of my anger and other emotions began to slowly fade away and I finally, very weakly, said, <I am very sorry for trying to deceive you Prince Jake.  I have been the one who has been professionally mating over the past few Earth weeks.>

I didn’t have a chance to continue any further though.  As soon as those words were transmitted to the other Animorphs I heard Rachel say, “I’m gonna kill him.  I’m gonna ****ing kill him.”
YOU'RE WINNER !

Offline Nateosaurus

• Superhero
  • God
  • Now madness takes you, forever
    • My youtube :)
« Reply #161 on: October 20, 2008, 12:38:12 AM »
Oh man I'm excited! Go Rachel, kick his butt!

Hahaha, looks like thats gonna be a great chapter, I can't wait!
Most likely to have a superhero identity 2012
Best superhero duo 2012 (Team Phate)
Most likely to survive the zombie apocalypse 2013

Offline goom

• the underling of underlings
  • Administrator
  • no other distinguishing characteristics.
    • Twitch.TV Streams
« Reply #162 on: October 20, 2008, 12:41:03 AM »
isn't it kind of strange that marco would want to mate with ax?
i mean, 'Rachel-ax', but still ax nevertheless.

interesting story, read the first page so far. good writing.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #163 on: October 20, 2008, 07:37:28 AM »
Wow, what a teaser. Thanks for showing.

@goom: Marco has the hots for Rachel. He'd never get any with the real Rachel, though, so he went to Ax. It is kind of a stretch for his character, but less so for him than with the other Anis.

Ani-Master 2014!

esplin

« Reply #164 on: October 20, 2008, 01:38:05 PM »
awesome lol!