Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 52839 times)

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #1380 on: January 04, 2009, 05:29:58 PM »
((The way I see it, yarin and those other two Nyac are at their ship, Kelran (I haven't seen him post elsewhere -- I hope nothing's happened to him) is at the cave, while Cole, Nicole, and anyone I've forgotten are going on with their human lives.  Feel free to correct me, if I'm mistaken.))

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #1381 on: January 04, 2009, 07:21:54 PM »
(No that is good and it makes sense so its like we had a brief falling out but how will we know about Hu?)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1382 on: January 04, 2009, 07:46:47 PM »
((Well, the way I see it, Hu deliberately left evidence.  And told Kelran roughly the area that he would be in . . . though this will only work if Kelran posts.  Hu would be gone too long Kelran begins to wonder if something happened.))

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1383 on: January 04, 2009, 08:05:42 PM »
(Yarin Delmin and Qodon could sense telepathically that something is wrong)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1384 on: January 04, 2009, 08:08:30 PM »
((That works better.))

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1385 on: January 04, 2009, 08:33:50 PM »
(ok then lets do it)

Yarin was working at his ship with Delmin and Qodon they were trying to find a way to disrupt the Visser's Calveroid body so they could remove the Yeerk from its host Since Yarin had taken a month's forced leave on Calvera after what he had done on Benthos Prime.  Suddenly he pitched forward and grabbed his head "Ahh." he yelled  "What is it Yarin."  Delmin asked.  It's "Hu he's been hurt, not bad but enough for me to sense it, we have to find him go get the others these are the locations they will most likely be. take these holographic projectors so you will not be discovered.  I will go after Hu send me a telepathic message when you have found them all."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1386 on: January 04, 2009, 08:40:10 PM »
Emily's parents had gone out to some kind of business thing, leaving Cody with the opportunity to roam freely through the house. At one point, he decided to head for Emily's room, but got lost.

"This place is way too big. Why do three people and their assorted servants need to live in a place this big?"

"May I help you?" A maid asked.

"Promise not to laugh if I say I'm lost?"

"Where are you trying to go?"

"I'm trying to find Emily. I need some kind of GPS just to get around this place."

The parents wouldn't be back until morning, so Cody planned to spend the day snooping around the house. Even if it did get him lost three times over.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1387 on: January 04, 2009, 08:42:32 PM »
((*steeples his fingers in a Mr. Burns's way* Excellent))

Hu tried to right himself, to struggle, but his bindings decided to constrict painfully.  He did not allow any pained whimper escape him.  He would not allow this parasite to witness that humiliation.  But he locked his eyes, fury so close to the surface.  Hu began to shift, his body began to melt into his feral Gigantofatalismilodon form.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAH!"

The bindings emitted a powerful electrical shock that forced him back to his Smilodite form, and left his body smoking.  It was quite painful.

". . . What do you want from me?" Hu growled with his voice hoarse.

"You know what I want," the parasite said, his stolen voice laced with malice.  "The wormhole technology."

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1388 on: January 04, 2009, 09:00:08 PM »
(this is good and thanks for remembering that calveroids have mouths and dont use thought-speak.) 

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1389 on: January 04, 2009, 09:12:06 PM »
((I actually forgotten that, yarin. . . .  :P))

"I don't know anything about the wormholes," Hu snarled.

"Don't lie to me," the Visser snarled back.  "Bened told me that every Smilodite knows of it!"

"Bened lied to you," Hu replied angrily.  No Smilodite enjoys restriction of movement like this.  It was then that Hu realized that they were no longer in the forest.  They were in some dark room that even his feline eyes couldn't penetrate.  "That was one of his specialities. . . ."

Hu could see the Visser beginning to get quite violent.  "You will tell me what I want to know."

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1390 on: January 04, 2009, 09:23:49 PM »
(straped to a metal table with a crotch laser closing in do you expect me to talk visser? No mr. Hu i expect you to die. lol bond.)
Yarin went to the forest Hu's psionic energy was strong here he could sense that. it left a trail leading away from here with multiple signatures these were odd hu's aura was a single line but the others were a faint one and a stronger one outlining it Controllers he said and followed the trail.

(Yeah apperently yarin can sense aura's but he cant tell who are controllers when they're in his presence)   

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1391 on: January 04, 2009, 09:36:41 PM »
((lol, yarin.))

"Stop being so obstinate, fool." Visser snored.  "This punishment will end once you tell me what I want, need to know."

"I told you I know nothing." Hu said.  Then he chuckled.  "You going to kill me Visser?"

"If you don't --"

Hu let out a loud rap of laughter.  "And you call me a fool!  You won't kill me.  You think I have information you desire.  You are oblivious to the truth!  You can cause me all the physical pain you want, but in the end, it will do very little."

"Pain makes the body the master of the will."

"You've never dealt with a strong Smilodite, then."

WHACK!  WHACK!

Hu taunted, "That's the best you got?"

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1392 on: January 04, 2009, 09:46:06 PM »
Yarin picked up the pace of Hu's trail he mentally told Delmin and Qodon for one of them to go back to the ship and get the device he had been working on and bring it to him. Delmin was going to Emily's house for her and Cody and Qodon was going to get Nichole and Kelran.

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #1393 on: January 05, 2009, 12:18:52 PM »
((Oh, hey, sorry, didn't really process that this was starting up again. Yay!
...is at the cave, while Cole, Nicole...
Since when where there two Coles? Nichole's the only Cole I remember.
Anyway, I'm in a bit of a rush, so I'll have to do some reading to figure out what's going on. I'll post later, if I can.))
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1394 on: January 05, 2009, 12:44:22 PM »
((Sorry Tray, I meant Nohensen's male character.  Cody, isn't it?  My memory tends to be a chaotic mess at the best of times . . . ))

"You will talk," the Visser said.  "I think I have the trinket to loosen your tongue."

The monster turned from view and returned quickly with a silver disc that had a red, blue and yellow circle on it.  Hu had a notion that it was some kind of torture device.  The Visser adhered it to Hu's chest, then pressed a red button.  All the pain receivers in Hu's body were on fire, but he would not allow a sound of pain escape his mouth.

"Don't bother pretending you're not in pain," the Visser said sadistically.  "I know you are.  Every cell of your being feels like it's being ripped apart."

((Blue button is pleasure, and yellow button -- well, I'm not sure.))
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 12:05:59 AM by CloakedFigure »

(January 7, 2020)