Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning  (Read 51978 times)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning
« Reply #1395 on: January 06, 2009, 10:43:18 PM »
(yellow button plays dramatic villain music lol)
Qodon got Yarin's message, as she made her way to the educational facility where the human Nichole lived.  She mentally scaned the inhabitants until she found the thought pattern she recognized.  Qodon ran through the hall until she was at a door she opened it. no one was there.  Suddenly she heard a voice behind her exclaim "Who are you, and what are you doing in my dorm?"  Of course Nichole didn't recognize her with her hologram still active. She turned it off and spun to see the look of anger on the human female's face.  "What do you want?"  She asked. "We have to find the others quickly Hu is in trouble where is Kelran?" Qodon asked
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #1396 on: January 06, 2009, 11:22:48 PM »
((Blue button is for pleasure, eh? Hm, I should have asked for that for Christmas...))

"What? I don't...Wait, did you say Hu was in trouble?!" She bit her lip as Qodon nodded. "Fine. If Kelran's not at his cave, then I don't know where he would be." She started pulling off her pjs, not bothering to be modest. "You'll have to forgive me; I wasn't expecting guests." She grabbed her leotard and yanked it on. "Come on, let's get moving. You can morph, right?" Already feather patters were sweeping across her body as her mouth hardened into a beak.
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1397 on: January 06, 2009, 11:29:11 PM »
"No my people lack that technology.  However my body was made to survive on a planet with gravity four times as strong as Earth, so I can run for long periods without rest and am quite swift." Qodon said as she turned the holo emiter back on.
(Nohensen Delmin will be coming to get Cody and Emily.)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 11:31:17 PM by Yarin »
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #1398 on: January 06, 2009, 11:32:26 PM »
((Blue button is for pleasure, eh? Hm, I should have asked for that for Christmas...))

((I just walked into that one, didn't I?))

The Visser had left Hu, but he clearly didn't see Hu escaping at any time.  Hu felt close to tears.  This was far more pain than any Smilodite has had to endure.  The Visser had somehow set the device to go off every half hour on the dot.  Hu could no longer mask the pain.  His roars echoed horribly through the area and Hu's rage was growing.

((And I was thinking that during the inevitable battle, that some machinery backfire or something causing a portal to Aruten to open, and Hu has to chose whether to go back or stay.  He'll stay, of course, but it isn't a decision that's easily made.))

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1399 on: January 06, 2009, 11:40:30 PM »
(That's a good idea and I was thinking how about a sonic device (No one say screwdriver or pen lol) to defeat the visser since he's basically like venom and sonic vibrations at the right frequency should destabalize his Calveroid matrix.)

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1400 on: January 06, 2009, 11:51:36 PM »
((Now we're throwing "Doctor Who" into mix? . . . Why not?  We've basically already thrown "Sliders" (Hu's arrival), a bit of "Avatar" (Bened and Hu's relationship, only Hu actually killed his sibling), "Star Trek" (I guess -- the whole devolution/space travel thing we did way back), and who knows what else. ;)))

Hu continually tried to devolve, but each time he tried, the disc was activated.  It activated even if Hu attempted to unsheath his claws.

It's no use, Hu thought, feeling weakened.  I cannot do this myself.  But . . . there's no way the others would know I'm here. . . . I didn't specify where I would be. . . .

Hu struggled weakly a bit more at his bindings, and then started berating himself, HOW INCREDIBLY STUPID OF YOU, HU.  You SHOULD have been more specific.  You SHOULD have KNOWN that this was a possibility.  ESPECIALLY after Bened's fate.

((Clearly, Hu has temporarily forgotten about Yarin's psychic ability.))

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1401 on: January 07, 2009, 12:03:41 AM »
(pain will make you forget such things just have to wait for the other's to post)

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1402 on: January 07, 2009, 12:10:23 AM »
(Will do.)

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1403 on: January 07, 2009, 12:27:16 AM »
(I'm waiting for Delmin to show up, unless I should just control him.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1404 on: January 07, 2009, 12:31:15 AM »
((Go ahead, Nohensen, unless Yarin has any objections . . . ?))

(January 7, 2020)

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #1405 on: January 07, 2009, 12:31:44 AM »

((I just walked into that one, didn't I?))

((Yeah, pretty much.  ;D And don't even get me started on Yarin's "sonic vibrations" theory.))

Nichole made a comment, but it was lost in the morphing process and came out more like "Squroet!" After a few seconds, she was fully bird. <Let's roll,> she said, flying out the open window.

((I'm not going to post again until I wake up. Try not to jump too far ahead of me, please...))
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1406 on: January 07, 2009, 12:44:57 AM »
(You can control Delmin. and whats wrong with my sonic vibrations theory lol if it worked for spiderman it can work for us)

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #1407 on: January 07, 2009, 12:48:08 AM »
((I'm was just teasing, yarin!  Besides, are we sure that we want to do away with the Visser -- we'd just have to get another villian . . . unless we're just wrapping this up. . . . Or unless you have something up one of those sleeves of yours, yarin. . . .))

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1408 on: January 07, 2009, 10:37:53 AM »
Emily's PoV

One of the butlers taold her that someone was at the door. She went there and saw someone she didn't recognise. "Shall I evict him, madam?"

"No, let me talk to him alone for a moment." she said. "And go get my friend, who's wandering the halls."

"Yes Mam."

"So may I ask your name?"

"It is Delmin. One of Yarin's people."

"Oh, hi. Come on in."

"No. Hu is in great danger. I fear he has been captured. Please get Cody and bring him to Yarin's ship. Hopefully he will know what to do."

Cody and Emily got to Yarin's ship, and were ready to go.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1409 on: January 07, 2009, 12:31:05 PM »
((I'm was just teasing, yarin!  Besides, are we sure that we want to do away with the Visser -- we'd just have to get another villian . . . unless we're just wrapping this up. . . . Or unless you have something up one of those sleeves of yours, yarin. . . .))

(Well I do have four of them lol and I know you were just teasing also I may have a few replacment Visser hosts just give the species limitations)