Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning (Revived and revamped)  (Read 23242 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Animorphs: A New Beginning (Revived and revamped)
« on: August 07, 2009, 08:46:50 PM »
Starting over the old RP from scratch. Inactive characters will be gone, and hopefully we can minimize offtopic posting. Copy/paste outline and fill it out in your first post

Name:
Abilities/equippment:
Background:
Other:[/b]

Name: Cody
Species: Human
Abilities/equippment: Morphing ability. Has current possession of the escafil device after Elfangor dies.
Background: Homeless guy living in the construction site when Elfangor lands. Gets morphing ability and joins group. He's had a really rough life, but doesn't complain about it. For all he knows, crappy childhoods are normal. A bit of a loner and tough guy.
Other:[/b] he's 16 years old, and well built. Strong and athletic, though a bit dirty and unkept. Dates Emily

Name: Emily
Species: Human
Abilities/equippment: Receives morphing ability from Cody after rescue. Has access to undiclosed amounts of cash.
Background: She's a rich kid thqat's a bit of a naive girly girl. Her parents are overprotective and controlling.
Other:[/b] She's 15, and lives in a mansion. She has her own credit card, limo, and all that rich stuff. Gets rescued during the first mission to the pool. Dates Cody

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning (Revived and revamped)
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 09:08:31 PM »
Name: Hu Tyger

Home Planet: Aruten

Species: Smilodite (lives about eight to ten Aruten years)

Description: Eight foot tall on average, bipedal, orange furred with large saber teeth, Wolverine-like claws made up of bone, keratin, and cuticle.  Feline tails which becomes tufted when they become masters of their guilds.  Head similar to a tiger, with males being larger, and possessing the ruff around their head.  Clothing similar to Mideval humans, where master mages wear dark cloaks.  All apprentices where watch-like devices which carry an encyclopedic database within it using a hard-light tech and can function as translators.

History:  Hu (pronounced the same as "Hugh") comes from a planet somewhat similar to Earth, called Aruten.  He dwells within the Ood Forest, among the ancient and long-forgotten temples.  He had a gray cloak and the watch device called an "Encarta" bestowed upon him by his master, his father, at the beginning of his training.  It turns out that this temple is hiding a secret, a secret so terrible and unpredictable that the temple was built to conceal and seal it away.  Eventually Hu is betrayed, his wife and children (he is of the age that his expected have them) are slain.

Personality: On Aruten, Hu was a normal young adult, happy to be a family man, and dedicated to his magical training, but this changes when he's betrayed by someone close to him.  When the terrible secret hidden within the temple is unleashed, he is transported to earth.

That's a direct paste, aside from some minor reformating.  So, this is going to be like a reimagining or something right -- kinda what "The Batman" is to Bruce Timm's version?  That kind of deal?

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 09:38:28 PM »
(its going to be darker more adult also when is this set are we all on earth?)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 09:40:30 PM »
((At least, let's assume Hu's past and introduction has already past -- I really don't want to rewrite that entire thing . . .))

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2009, 07:49:03 AM »
(We should try to communicate via PM to minimize all this off topic posting. We'll start wherever you want to start at, Cloak.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 11:03:27 AM »
(come one people lets do this)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2009, 11:25:29 AM »
(Traycon hasn't come by yet. But I'll get us started. We'll fastforward to the point where Hu is captured, and Visser Five is deciding what to do with him. They're in the Sharing building. Nicole, Cody, Emily, and Yarin are outside.)

"I'm going to morph Rhino, and tear through there. Someone will need to be my eyes." Emily said.

"I'll go Golden Eagle. that will be as good as it gets for eyes." Cody said. "Yarin, do you have the laser pistols? We may need them."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2009, 11:59:48 AM »
((I'm glad someone else springboarded this.))

Hu struggled futilely against his bonds.  He was beaten and injured, yet he was not broken.  Smilodites are somewhat known for being stubborn.  The Visser had left the room -- probably to decapitate some unlucky underlings or something.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2009, 10:34:41 PM »
Yarin pulled some large energy weapons out of the satchel he was carrying when the human's saw how large the weapons were and how small the bag was they looked confused. Yarin explained. "This satchel extends into the 4th spacial dimension effectively giving me an unlimited amount of storage space. What shall I morph" he asked.

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2009, 10:37:47 PM »
Soon Hu's injuries were nearly unbearable.  He found himself desiring death to this pain.  But he knew the others were on their way.  They had to be.  They just had to. . . .

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2009, 10:38:45 PM »
"I think it may be best to stay as you are, so we have a good pair of hands. Or two." Cody said, as he began morphing. "But you do whatever feels comfortable. Nichole, you can also do whatever feels comfortable."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2009, 10:45:09 PM »
Soon . . . the hallucinations that come from pain such as this began happening.  Hu imagined seeing his wife and children blaming him for their deaths, Bened taunting him . . .

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2009, 12:01:49 AM »
Yarin decided against staying in his natural form he morphed into a Devashi with his enhanced senses and large size he was sure to be an asset.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2009, 04:07:50 PM »
(lets post)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2009, 04:10:48 PM »
(Are you sure you essaged traycon3? Maybe you should do it again.)

Ani-Master 2014!