Author Topic: Animorphs: A New Beginning (Revived and revamped)  (Read 23238 times)

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
Re: Animorphs: A New Beginning (Revived and revamped)
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2009, 07:55:50 PM »
((Yes, I'm finally here because someone  :P (not gonna mention any names *coughYarincough* didn't actually send me a message until yesterday, so I didn't pay attention to the forum. And I'm just givin' ya grief, man.  ;) Also, I'm re-vamping Nichole a little bit.))

Code: [Select]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Abilities/equippment:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
^
Use this code. It's easier than trying to play the copy-paste-addinbold-game. xD

Name: Nichole
Species: Human/Andalite Hybrid
Abilities/equippment: She is what faster at morphing than most, even most estreens.
Background: Her father, Cahrorli, was a young Andalite when his father was assigned to a small, not very known project to study humans. The Andalites feared that the Yeerks would find them soon, if they hadn't already, and decided to make a study of them to see how far advanced they were and what threat they may or may not pose to the Andalite people as hosts.

His father, his mother, he, and a few other Andalites made the trek to Earth. There, they began to integrate themselves into human society, to better study them. Cahrorli, however, was homeschooled by his father, the scientist, and his mother, the cloud artist. He was about ten in human years when they arrived.
He was about seventeen when the Andalites decided they had gathered enough information on humans and their behaviors and decided that Cahrorli and his family could come home.

However, Cahrorli, who, when he was older, had finally been allowed to study human children for his father, had found himself in love with a foreign student from America named Lynn. They were madly in love, and Cahrorli wanted her to become his mate. Even though she had turned down his proposal, they continued a strange ritual called "dating" for the next year. Cahrorli managed to convince his father that he needed to study this further to "better understand human rituals and mating ceremonies."

The Andalites reluctantly agreed to let Cahrorli continue this study. And when Lynn went back to the states, he tried dating other females. He even tried a "long-distance relationship" with a few Andalites, but for some reason, he found himself more drawn to Lynn. He found reasons to go to America and visit her. During one of those visits, he finally showed her his true form. She fainted.

A few days later, she called him and said she'd like to see him again. Hopefully without fainting "this time".
After four years, the Andalites decided Cahrorli had made an adequite study of humans and demanded he come home. He responded by proposing marrage to Lynn, who finally accepted the proposal. They were married, despite what the Andalites said. So, he was forced to sever all communications with the Andalite people.

Having grown up with an Andalite as a father in England, Nichole was used to hearing things about how great the Andalite race was, ect. She was also exposed to a lot of technology that no human had seen before, like the blue box.

One of the only reasons she has the morphing power is because she discovered it one day in her father's drawer while looking for cool coins that her father collected when she was about seven. Fearful and embarrassed when it shocked her, she kept the event to herself. When she was about twelve, she accidentally aquired and morphed her siamese. It was then that she confessed to having found the blue box and held it multiple times. Her father, realizing that nothing could be done, told her that she was only to use it in an emergency.

He then explained about the war with the Yeerks and about what they could do. However, the Yeerk movement wasn't terribly strong at that point, so Cahrorli was unaware of it at the time, since he had not communicated with his people in years.

Then two years into her middle school year, she got sent to a boarding school. An American boarding school. Which is another reason--the first being that her mother doesn't have much of one--why she doesn't have much of an accent. (That and t3 ain't so good with British accents.) The reason for the transfer of schools was because her father was convinced he was getting transfered and wanted to make sure his daughter didn't have to switch schools mid-year.

Finally her parents were able to join her in America. However, she's not living with them currently while she's at college.

Other: While Nichole grew up knowing about Andalites, neither she nor her father knew about the invasion, so her knowledge of Yeerks is extremely rusty.
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2009, 08:05:52 PM »
Nichole nodded. "I just hope he can survive Visser Five's torture," she said. Her mouth was already starting to become a muzzle as black fur sprouted across her body. <Otherwise I will tear him apart.> She growled for emphasis, yellow eyes shining. Her panther morph was complete.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2009, 09:10:27 PM »
Cody and Emily finished morphing, and Cody flew onto her back. "I think we're ready. Let's do this!" Cody yelled.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2009, 09:09:45 PM »
Yarin could sense the heat signatures of several individuals within the building, one was faint but the others were strong. <There are approximatly 14 beings inside the building including Hu and the Visser that is three for each of us.>  Yarin said. They barged through the door and into a large room there tied to a chair was Hu, he was surrounded by Hork-Bajir Taxxons and Visser 5.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 09:29:28 PM by Yarin »
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2009, 09:23:41 PM »
Hu began to drift in and out of consciousness . . .

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2009, 09:34:38 PM »
Yarin ripped through a Taxxon and went over to Hu <We are here to rescue you.> Yarin said as he bit the bonds the held Hu.
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2009, 09:50:59 PM »
Nichole growled and tore into a few Taxxons, letting the others devour themselves. She was mad. In fact, she was beyond mad. <Put him on my back,> she ordered, slashing a few of the Hork-Bajir.

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2009, 09:54:53 PM »
Hu weakly register his limbs and tail being unburdened and dimly registered the Nyac shadow.  He barely realized that the pain was finally easing.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2009, 10:27:46 PM »
(Yarin is in morph so you wouldn't actually see his Nyac shadow Cloak. also now would be a good time for you to post chad cause we're about to leave the room.) Yarin placed Hu on his back and instructed him to hold onto his sail. <I have him let us depart from this dangerous locus.> Yarin said.

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2009, 10:36:59 PM »
(He's delirious, Yarin.)

Hu complied, and wondered vaguely why they were in the ocean*.

(*Yes, an Avatar reference.)

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2009, 11:50:38 PM »
(sorry didn't reaslse and sorry tray for not reading your post all the way btw should we fight the visser or escape regroup and fight again with a battle plan?)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2009, 08:04:38 AM »
(Sorry)

Emily barged around the room, causing damage and chaos. She went after Visser five, who tried to shift into something that wouldn't get crushed easily. Cody gave directions as he tried to avoid Horks attempting to leap onto her, or Visser Five from grabbing him.

<Are you alright, Hu?> Emily asked.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2009, 09:37:14 AM »
Hu had slipped in unconsciousness and could not hear the words of concern.  In his unconscious stupor, he dreamed.  He dreamed of what it would be if his family were never slaughtered, if he had never left Aruten. . . .

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2009, 09:57:27 AM »
Emily paved the way outside as they made their escape. Cody took flight to get a bird's eye view, and noticed some Human controlelrs with guns coming. <Let's book it before we get shot, guys! They're not fond of letting us get away with Hu. Especially since they lost their other pawn.>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2009, 03:50:05 PM »
Once they were safely outside and back in Yarin's ship they demorphed. Yarin put Hu in a biobed to rest and regain his strength, then he turned to the others. "We need to formulate a plan of attack against the Visser.  I have been studying his Calveroid host and I have found that it is valnerable to intense sonic vibrations and heat." Yarin said.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 04:12:04 PM by Yarin »