Author Topic: NEW FIC WOW  (Read 1143 times)

Offline anijen21

NEW FIC WOW
« on: July 16, 2009, 07:34:07 PM »
hey everyone

I posted some one-shots earlier but I have more now!!!! wow!!!!!

I can't remember if I posted these but w/e I'll do it anyway:

Homecoming
This story is about Ax and Elfangor on the homeworld: Elfangor coming home for leave for the first time and them starting to get to know each other.

Splintered Halves
Rachel was the most heroic figure of the Animorphs, fighting through overwhelming fear and horrible odds, always with courage to spare. But what made her so angry, so sadistic, so terrifying? I wanted to explore exactly what turned her into Xena, I guess.

Then I arbitrarily decided to graduate from one-shots, so I decided to write about Escafil!

<a href="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4997190/1/The_Birth_of_Morphing>The Birth of Morphing[/url]
The morphing cube was the most important technology to the Animorphs. Without it, they would have been normal kids instead of unwilling heroes. But how was this technology developed? And who is the man that developed it?

tbh I wanted practice writing assisted soft sci-fi, because I love sci-fi because it's like a step up from magic! And I kind of wanted to account for all of the limitations and inconsistencies with morphing. And I almost did, but then it kind of got away from me :/ And now I kind of want to change the name :( :(

Finally, here is my current work in progress:

The Warrior Chronicles
The story of a young warrior's struggle to find love, acceptance, and purpose in an unforgiving war. A sprawling, action-packed epic that spans the galaxy, investigating issues of Andalite and Yeerk class, gender, and race.

There is some overlap with some of Terenia's stories, and I know how much you guys like her, so just a fair warning!! But just a little. Don't get mad about inconsistencies, promise? :3

Okay I hope you enjoy!

I go off topic on purpose.

Offline EscafilDevice

Re: NEW FIC WOW
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 08:45:04 AM »
I've read Splintered Halves before! Found it on one of my FFN searches.

I liked it.

I'll check out the others.

Offline anijen21

Re: NEW FIC WOW
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 02:59:14 PM »
well ty much, I appreciate it surely :)
I go off topic on purpose.