Author Topic: OOC: From Our Universe to Theirs  (Read 4736 times)

Offline Crimea River

• Joi
    • Unlikely Heroes--Animorphs RP
OOC: From Our Universe to Theirs
« on: May 07, 2009, 09:37:55 PM »
Kids from all over the planet, who read Animorphs, are picked by the Ellimist (or perhaps by Crayak) to come to the Animorphs reality from theirs. From there, they can either contact the Animorphs, or whatever other options they have.  So, either you can be yourself, or a character you've made up.  Have them know about Animorphs, whether their knowledge is limited or not.  They can, also, be in a body that isn't their own, such as a Hork-Bajir or Andalite body.

The Animorphs themselves won't exist here.  Elfangor will give us the morphing power.

Code: [Select]
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Race[/b]:
[b]Appearance[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Bio[/b]:

Feel free to make the profile relatively short.  I want only 5-6 characters for now.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 08:22:44 PM by Crimea River »

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: From Our Universe to Theirs
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 09:52:36 PM »
Name: Chad
Race: Brawlen
Appearance: 6'6" tall Humanoid creature with black hair, a tail, and pointed ears. He has long, tough, retractable claws, and keen senses. It is strong and agile, and can see well in darkness.
Personality: He's always calm and collected. Some say it puts off an eery feeling, since they find it hard to know what he's thinking. He rarely shows emotion, and sometimes he can immediately switch from one to another. He is arrogant, but can be loyal to those he feel are useful to him.
Bio: Chad was visited by Crayak. He had long been an Animorphs fan, and when Crayak said the Ellemist was recruiting, he decided to take crayak up on the offer. Both sides were picking people for their game, and Chad didn't want to pass up the chance to go to the ani Universe.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 10:09:47 PM by Chad28 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline goom

• the underling of underlings
  • Administrator
  • no other distinguishing characteristics.
    • Twitch.TV Streams
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 09:53:18 PM »
btw, crimea, using [ code ] actually DISABLES the bold from working.
i edited your post.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 09:55:56 PM »
She did that so we could copy the [b*][/b*] parts. She did that on purpose.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Crimea River

• Joi
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 10:08:58 PM »
Yeah, that's what my intent was.  ^^;  Thanks anyway, though.  Also, as I said in the first post, we're taking the place of the Animorphs.  You can use him as a baddie and keep his race, but I'd like it if we stick to canon races from now on.  ^^;

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2009, 10:10:38 PM »
Yeah, that's what my intent was.  ^^;  Thanks anyway, though.  Also, as I said in the first post, we're taking the place of the Animorphs.  You can use him as a baddie and keep his race, but I'd like it if we stick to canon races from now on.  ^^;
Sorry. I must have misread the stuff. I could change it to where he's a Hork Bajir controller, if that would be better.

Yeah, in one part you say we can contact the anis. Then you say they won't exist. So it confused me.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 10:18:40 PM by Chad28 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Crimea River

• Joi
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2009, 10:18:27 PM »
That would be perfect.  ^^  Would he be with us, or with the enemy, right now?

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2009, 10:21:40 PM »
I'd like it to be a villain, as I haven't bee in any RPs as a bad guy yet.

Name: Chad
Race: Yeerk
Appearance: His host is an eight foot tall male Hork-Bajir. It isn't a seer, but it is loyal.
Personality: He's always calm and collected. Some say it puts off an eery feeling, since they find it hard to know what he's thinking. He rarely shows emotion, and sometimes he can immediately switch from one to another. He is arrogant, but can be loyal to those he feel are useful to him.
Bio:Chad was visited by Crayak. He had long been an Animorphs fan, and when Crayak said the Ellemist was recruiting, he decided to take crayak up on the offer. Both sides were picking people for their game, and Chad didn't want to pass up the chance to go to the ani Universe.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Crimea River

• Joi
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2009, 10:37:06 PM »
Sweet.  I love Horkies. <3  I hope you have him be with the Visser when he charges up his nom monster.  If you could, in addition, play a good guy, that might help out, since I don't think this will get many people.  I'll probably make a baddie too, so that we can RP with our baddies.  =3

Name: Jamie Cemmelon
Gender: Female, but in a Male body (not fanservice; I like being stronger and I like large tailblades oo; )
Race: Andalite
Appearance: The Andalite that Jamie resides within has soft, medium-blue fur, and violet eyes.  He is merely a youth, but possesses a rather sharp tailblade.

Personality:
Jamie is a dreamy, and obsessive girl, who wishes for excitement in her life.  Luckily, she has this, in the world of Animorphs.  She wishes to make a difference, and will gladly oppose evil.  She gets a little queasy around blood and body fluids, though, and is afraid of bees and fire.  Jamie tends to have trouble interacting with other people, but has great amounts of empathy; she loves to help others.

Bio:
Jamie graduated from high school, and moved to live with her mother and stepdad and attend college.  She reread her Animorphs collection during this time.  One day, she got on the computer, and found a strange e-mail.  It was from "Ellimist928."  She was confused; that number was her birthday.  She opened the e-mail, and read it; she was delighted to hear she'd be teleported to the world of Animorphs, and that she'd get to have the morphing power.  What she didn't expect, was that she'd wake up, in the construction site, as an Andalite...

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2009, 07:27:46 AM »
(I'll make a good guy too. I'm thinking about having my bad guy know about the box, and either attempt to or succeed at getting the power through getting it. The good guys may get the box back, though. Chad won't try to take it to Visser Three.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Brad the Brit

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Cuz Im British.
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2009, 11:16:14 AM »
Name: Law
Race: Human
Appearance: His hair is cut short but is light blond and spikey. He has a strong build and is 5’9” (or 175cm) tall and weighs about 9 stone 8. . Clothing wise he always wares a leather jacket even though it is a few sizes too big. Usually accompanied by jeans and a T-shirt 
Personality: He is extremely laid-back and nearly always seen smiling. He is also unfailingly polite, because of his upbringing. Although he has a lone-wolf streak his unfailing loyalty mean's there is no-one better to have at your back in a fight.
Bio:Law could never get on with the other kids at school. Because of this he often took to the library during break instead of going out to play with the other kids. It was there that he found the Animorph books. Years later he was ecstatic when The Ellimist approached him to become part of his game. There was a bright light, and he awoke in the construction site.

Offline Crimea River

• Joi
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2009, 03:16:53 PM »
That would be awesome.  Approved, B-Rad.  Now, just two more Animorphs, plus Chad28's, and we can start.  ^_^

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2009, 03:36:51 PM »
Name: Steven
Race: Andalite
Appearance: An average sized adolescent Andalite with some mix of blue and tan fur. His arms and hands are a bit more muscular than most andalites his age would be, as he requested it.
Personality: He's a nice guy, but he's a bit sensitive about being half white and half black. Sometimes he overthinks things, since he tries too hard to give himself a good name so people won't think badly of him.
Bio: He lives down the road from Chad, in the black side of the neighborhood. He spent his whole life on the fence between one side and the other. He started reading Animorphs when he was young, and actually got Chad to start reading them. He liked the fact that Chad saw value in people's deeds, instead of their appearance, but part of him just creeped Steven out. The Ellemist cam to him, and invited him to the Ani universe. He accepted. In typical Ellemist fashion, he told steven there would be someone there he was aquainted with, but didn't say exactly who.

Edit: I changed Steven's species to make him the polar opposite of Chad.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 01:29:14 PM by Chad28 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Brad the Brit

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Cuz Im British.
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2009, 09:24:50 AM »
So How many more people do we need?

Offline Chatvert

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2009, 10:02:56 PM »
Name: Alex Callahan
Race: Human
Appearance: Alex has dark hair, tan skin and brown eyes that she wishes were green. The only special thing about her is that she’s a little bit shorter than most people her age, and it irritates her. She can usually be seen wearing jeans, a t-shirt with some snarky slogan, and a beat-up denim jacket with various geeky patches on it (like Star Trek insignia and a patch of Ravenclaw House, among others).
Personality: Snarky, but friendly. She’s a geek-of-all-trades. And actually, she’s a little bit of a Buddhist. She doesn’t like injuring or taking life whenever she can avoid it. She even stresses about treading on anthills and weeding gardens. She wants to work for the government when she grows up, and maybe be a spy...but that could just be her watching too many movies. She is a film and TV buff, especially action and sci-fi, and as a result is incredibly Genre Savvy.
Bio: Alex finished high school and had to take a year off to support her family. During that time she found herself bored, and re-read her old Animorphs books in her spare time. She made the foolish mistake of wishing (even silently) that she could join the Animorphs in their fight, so she could be saved from boredom...and the next thing she knew, she was at the construction site and very confused.

~~/o/ SUPERHERO SMILEY