Author Topic: The story of Korrinne-Krattatat-Shatlook  (Read 990 times)

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
The story of Korrinne-Krattatat-Shatlook
« on: April 29, 2009, 04:40:20 AM »
I'm retyping from memory a fan fic  i wrote back when the series was not even close to being over

so here is what i have so far;

Who am I you ask ok let's start from the beginning.
My name is Korrinne-Krattatat-Shatlook,  Both my parents died in an accident or so they tell me.  I was to little to know. I am what they call a hybrid. Not 100% Andalite but 50%. For this reason I am sometimes shunned by adults, and as I’d like to think admired by the females.
My mother was a researcher up on the shorm mountains. She was doing research on the  supposed myth that the ancient Zanelites still existed. And of course she found  it to be true. That is how she found my father. My father was a Zanelite. The Zanelites are Andalite looking. They have the hooves and the arms almost the same. There are differences. For instance the fur on Zanelites is long and curly to protect them in the harsher colder climates of the mountains. They lack the stalk eyes and their tails are shorter . they have big eyes and ears and are mostly nocturnal and live in caves instead of in the plains like Andalites do. 
My mother spent so much time with the Zanelites she ended up living there for years. And well that is where I came from . I’m half Zanelite hald Andalite so I just look like a long haired Andalite with bigger ears and eyes and a twisted tail blade.
They tell me my parents died after an avalanche in the mountains swallowed them but I don’t think that is very believable. For one if they were taken by the avalanche how did I survive and second. WHY is it that I have an older brother who is just a regular Andalite.
That however didn’t bother me at that age. I believed everything I was told by my uncles.
I lived with my older brother Alafin-Semitur-Frodlin . Alafin was a well respected engineer. He designed Fighter engines.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 12:34:41 PM by Shark Akhrrana »

===============================================

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
Re: The story of Korrinne-Krattatat-Shatlook
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 12:59:37 PM »
One day Alafin took me on a test drive of a prototype fighter . I had never been outside of our planet I was so exited. I was going to see what it would look like to warriors to look at the homeworld on their way back. I would have loved to have anyone to share the experience with but I had no one to share it with. Well that is not what I was thinking at the time. I was one exited child. So Alafin was driving fighter and we were about to get out of the atmosphere. You could barely see the plains of blue grass bellow. That is when something went wrong with one of the engines or something and we were not even out of the planet yet so we started to fall.
<Korrinne go to the back NOW> my brother shouted
<But Alafin what is going on> I asked confused
<GO NOW is safe back there>
< But what about you ?>
<I’m going to try to land this thing now GO>
<But Alafin>
That is when something fel from the top of the fighter.  It was coming apart I leaped out of the way but at the speed we were going I basically catapulted myself across the ship and crashed onto the ceiling. The surface was overheated so much that as soon as I reached it part of my head hit and the heat burned fur of my head. I fell unconscious after that.
I woke up in a hospital. I had been there for who knows how long. Everything was quiet and no one was there for a second I thought I was dead. I saw someone enter the room.
<He is awake! What is your name?> the female asked
<Korrinne> I answered <Korrinne-Kratatat-Shatlook>
<good you know who you are. Can you move?> she asked
<yes> I said as I tried to move and did.
That is when an old Andalite walked in.
<Korrinne can you stand?> He asked. And so I stood up.
<what is going on? Where is Alafin? Is he ok?> I asked
<Korrine.. about your brother.> the old Andalite looked at me closely with all his eyes. <Alafin didn’t make it I’m sorry kid>
 My brother was gone. I had no one. My parents were already dead and now the only person who I had left was gone.
< You will be living with me now> the old Andalite said
< WHO ARE YOU?> I asked a bit more upset
< My name is Moiren-Avaing-Corrass  and I’m your Uncle >
My uncle was an old war hero but he lived in another sector on the other side of the homeworld and so I had to move to his scoop.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 12:36:14 PM by Shark Akhrrana »

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 12:47:41 PM »
Back home I didn’t have any friends except for my brother. With my uncle things would change. My uncle told me about the War. He explained how his brother had died in the war and many of his family members and that his youngest son was out there somewhere. No one had told him where he was or if he was even alive so he thought he was dead. He said he was to old to be in the war and that he had already lost everything  he ever cared about in the war until he found out about me.

He entered me in the Aristh Academy. Alafin had tried to do that in our sector but they didn’t accept me in the school. But great uncle Moiren was well respected . His hooves were dull with age almost pale white and so was part of his fur.  I never asked his age. I didn’t think it was very polite.
I walked though the gate and saw the different buildings and  reserved pasture areas. Filled with several kinds of tasty grass.
I saw there were other young Andalites about my age walking in and out of the buildings and walking in the meadows. But only one caught  my eye.
She was beautiful, out of one of the stories Alafin told me.  Her fur gleaned in the warm sunlight  and she trotted slowly like she was dancing in the meadow swinging her tail side to side. Next think I know I have someone pressing their blade at my throat.
<Uh. . Good morning > I said a bit shaky
<I just saw you staring at her hair ball. You stay away from her or else> he said and walked away.
< sigh  I’m not going to like it here > I told myself.
OH but I was so wrong about  that. Very wrong

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 02:19:03 AM »
Over the months i started to get used to school. I was a little behind but most instructors figured it was because i was different and probably didn't have <Superior Andalite intellect>.
My Uncle always had important issues at the base so he was rarely at the scoop after school. it was a good thing. No one for teh instructors to contact when there was trouble.
I became quite interested in a certain Female by the name of Kizathin. She was one of teh few females in teh school. I admired her. Some of the others looked down at her for her gender but i understood her troubles. unfortunately ..her brother was Akaroth. the same guy who had tried to remove my head from my shoulders on my first day .
Soon i was just another Andalite in school ..mostly. my regular group of acquaintances was Aximili , Wallkett, and Gazeroth. It was quite teh strategic group. perfect for my regular mischief.
Gazeroth knew the school schedule like his life depended on it. His father was the Xenobiology Instructor so his life partly did depend on it.
Wallkett was just an average guy who was obsessed with Drifftball yet he has never tried to join the team.
Aximili well he was just the guy who will never be able to try hard enough to be who he wants to be ...because reaching that is not possible. His brother was the greatest hero in history THERE IS NO WAY  he can top that. But he tried.
Akaroth saw him as an obstacle to his goal of being the best in class.
and finally me. the mastermind behind mischief at school and the scoop areas around the meadows