Author Topic: Favorite Animorph  (Read 18710 times)

Offline estrid

• God
  • LOL
Re: Favorite Animorph
« Reply #90 on: November 30, 2008, 02:27:31 AM »
haha jus checking, what with the fact that there always is that possibility since ppl like slash ::)

speaking of which i once read a fanfic that had marco and ax slash and No not marco or ax morphed female  it was odd to say the least especially when you consider  that andalites have no visible orafices anyway my favorite would definitely be ax from one alien to another he rocks

like i said, some ppl are just interesting, to put it lightly
" 'What do you care if he drains a few vegetables?' I asked. 'He's a vampire!' Chester snarled. 'Today vegetables....tomor row, the world!' " Bunnicula-a Rabbit Tale of Mystery

Jess is my RAFbest friend cuz she is way awesome!
Cody-my gayBFF for eva!
Coolest Member of the Year 2009

Offline Arbron

• you are human, tobias...
« Reply #91 on: January 06, 2009, 10:31:51 PM »
tobias, cause we both have in a common. and then rachel, marco, ax, jake. i do not like cassie. i like tom, he never give up

Offline Homer

« Reply #92 on: January 07, 2009, 11:34:28 AM »
My favourite animorphs are in this order: Jake, Ax, Rachael, Tobias, Cassie, Marco.
Jake is so totally cool, he's the one who makes all the difficult decisions, and all the responsibility of the group, and of Earth, rests on him alone...
Marco is just like a Singaporean, always complaining. It gets tiresome sometimes when he keeps complaining.
Ax is a super funny dude, everytime i read his books there's always something hilarious.

Offline Uza-chan

• Kiley can spot a liar from a mile away >:O
« Reply #93 on: January 07, 2009, 12:22:13 PM »
My favorite character was Cassie  ;D idk why, I just like her type of characters I guess. Although I did sort of get the feeling that sometimes she just seemed a little too, I dunno, perfect? There seemed to be nothing wrong with her until she betrayed them XD
I don't have a problem with the rest of the characters, I love all of them but Cassie's my favorite :D

Offline Kitulean

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Kit Army Second
« Reply #94 on: January 07, 2009, 03:00:10 PM »
My problem with Cassie is that (especially as the series went on) she became KA and the ghostwriters 'pet'. She seemed to get all the unique things like being 'temporally grounded', not getting sick in 29, having Aldrea choose her to possess. It became a game of 'And she can do this, and she can do this, and she can do this'. To put it bluntly, Cassie became a canon mary-sue, imo.

Offline Uza-chan

« Reply #95 on: January 07, 2009, 03:33:40 PM »
My problem with Cassie is that (especially as the series went on) she became KA and the ghostwriters 'pet'. She seemed to get all the unique things like being 'temporally grounded', not getting sick in 29, having Aldrea choose her to possess. It became a game of 'And she can do this, and she can do this, and she can do this'. To put it bluntly, Cassie became a canon mary-sue, imo.

*nodnod* I agree, I didn't like her as much as I did in the beginning once the series ended, since she did become a mary-sue

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #96 on: January 07, 2009, 03:53:05 PM »
I'll agree that all those special things happening to her, and her betrayal of Jake, made me think less of her. I don't hate her, but I do put her at the bottom of my list.

I think MM4 could have worked fine without a time-space anomaly. I think Toby could have been a good candidate for Adrea, and it would have been the best opportunity to develop her character. Also, I think she should have finally started to get sick on the beach at the end of 29. Then the others run away, which would add a bit of humor to the end.

A sad thing is that she acted as Jake's anchor, so to speak. But at his weakest point she left him. Yes he had changed, but maybe she should have stayed with him anyway because he suffered quite a bit from the war. More than Tobias, in my opinion.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Uza-chan

« Reply #97 on: January 07, 2009, 04:29:06 PM »
A sad thing is that she acted as Jake's anchor, so to speak. But at his weakest point she left him. Yes he had changed, but maybe she should have stayed with him anyway because he suffered quite a bit from the war. More than Tobias, in my opinion.

idk about that, her being with him. Though I did think it was pretty stupid that she got together with some random person in the end  :P Whereas Jake stayed single. You'd think three or so years of a relationship would mean something

Offline fao13

« Reply #98 on: January 20, 2009, 07:23:27 PM »
my favorite character was always Tobias, but now its a tie between him and Ax.

my order after them is Rachel, Marco, Jake, then Cassie, but lately i've found i can feel for Jake a lot more than the first time i read the series

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #99 on: January 20, 2009, 07:55:03 PM »
Cassie, because she loves animals so much.  Like me.  Then is Tobias, Rachel, Ax, Jake, and Marco.
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline demos666

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Satan is dad, hell is my home.
« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2009, 04:14:33 PM »
Rachel because her personality is like mine
My Theme song is The Number Of The Beast-Iron Maiden
Save a fire, Burn a tree
I put the laughter in manslaughter
“I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.” - Winston Churchill
"Vidi, Vici, Veni." - Julius Caesar
"Hope is the first step to disappointment" - Librarian, Blood Ravens

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2009, 04:41:25 PM »
Cassie and Marco cuz both of them have done things that I would've done if I were an Animorph
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline DinosaurNothlit

• Pixellated Prehistoric Paradox
  • Gold Donor
  • RAWR!
« Reply #102 on: January 28, 2009, 05:11:59 PM »
Have to go with Tobias.  Then Ax, Rachel, Marco, Jake, and surprise surprise, Cassie is last.

Unlike most of the other responses I've seen here, my favorite character has nothing to do with who is most like me.  In fact, if I were an Animorph, I think I'd actually be most like Cassie!  But she's still last on my list, because she made so many stupid moral decisions where she put one life ahead of the fate of the world.

The World > one life  <--This equation always holds true, no matter how much you think that 'all life is sacred.'

Mostly, I just like Tobias because he has a real depth of character, and because angst is fuuun.

Offline morfowt

• God
  • this is my avatar. it's a picture of nothing...
« Reply #103 on: January 28, 2009, 08:50:58 PM »
what if all life on the world is already dead? does the equation still hold true?

Offline DinosaurNothlit

• Pixellated Prehistoric Paradox
  • Gold Donor
  • RAWR!
« Reply #104 on: January 28, 2009, 08:55:28 PM »
what if all life on the world is already dead? does the equation still hold true?

When that happens, both sides of the equation would go to zero.  Is 0 > 0?  So no, I guess it doesn't always hold true.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 09:00:43 PM by DinosaurNothlit »