Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 333773 times)

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #11505 on: November 07, 2010, 08:44:58 PM »
When Myitt and Mar started arguing I stopped growling and ****ed my head. This whole thing is very confusing. I looked to tamora for an explanation and then walked up to Myitt and Mar.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #11506 on: November 07, 2010, 08:51:11 PM »
Mar winces and closes his eyes, trying to think. The flurry of painful emotions rising at the thought of Myitt's death are almost impossible to swallow. But he has to really think about what he's going to do. And another, less human part of Mar seems to have something to say.

If he attempts to bring Myitt with him anyway, she will most likely struggle. If she struggles, he will become distracted and the two of them will splatter at Elayne's feet. He might manage to kill Tamora, but even if he does he will die in the process. Then many things he was doing here will be left undone. And if Myitt does in fact die...

Traces of an odd smile curl at Mar's lips. He opens his eyes and glances toward Tamora, stating, "....fine. If sweet Precious has decided that this is her day to die, than l will allow her to die. But I must watch. It would be...slightly annoying to have to come back in here right after leaving."
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 08:53:36 PM by Shenmue654 »

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #11507 on: November 07, 2010, 08:59:12 PM »
Myitt sneers at Tamora.  "That all depends on how brave this human grub really is," she says acridly. 

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #11508 on: November 07, 2010, 10:09:20 PM »
Tamora looks from Mar to Myitt in awed terror as Myitt essentially hands her life to her. She is about to respond when she is, yet again, interrupted - this time by thought-speech. Distractedly, Tamora reaches behind her and with one hand switches the comlink from the Mirage to Claxters fighter.

"What do you want, Andalite?" she hisses loudly, not taking her eyes off of Myitt and Mar.

To Mar, she says, "I will not harm her host. My issue is with Myitt, not her partner. So if Myitt is prepared to die, let her leave her host. Otherwise we will wait."

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #11509 on: November 07, 2010, 10:19:13 PM »
Myitt, facing such a final decision, nods while keeping composure over her shaking human body.

"All right," she whispers.  She sucks in a breath, and continues more strongly.  "I'll do it."

<NO!  Myitt, you can't!> Tara cries, her psyche wracked with sobs.

<I am sorry, my friend,> says the Yeerk, as she begins to disengage from Tara's living mind.

Myitt can only hope that Tara will continue to support her while she starts to slither out of her host.

Slimy, grey-green flesh starts to ooze out and congeal into something half resembling a slug, half resembling some kind of grey, writhing squid while the Yeerk's body pushes its way out of such a tight space and out into the open air.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #11510 on: November 07, 2010, 10:19:55 PM »
<I demand to know what is going on. Is Myitt ok? Do you know why the Mirage is locked down? I need to know how much I...I mean what Cody has done!> He said, almost saying how much he screwed up this time. <And who else are you talking to? Is there another hostage?>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #11511 on: November 07, 2010, 10:48:37 PM »
Mar watches with some trepidation as Myitt slithers out of her host's body. His ability to pinpoint her aura seems much stronger now, as does his connection to her. Mar reaches out his hand as if to grasp the Yeerk and run, but shakes his head and decides against it.

Part of him is screaming that they need to save Myitt while they still can. The ruthless part dominating now says that once Myitt's thread of life is cut, he will have Myitt to himself forever.

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #11512 on: November 07, 2010, 10:51:35 PM »
Myitt, after a few minutes of squirming out of her host, slithers deftly to Tara's shoulder, then aimlessly down her sleeve and helplessly onto the metal floor, writhing upside-down like a witless, blind creature.

After a few seconds, Tara blinks and looks up sharply. 

"Oh God," she sobs.  "Don't do this, please, Tamora.  Please!"

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #11513 on: November 07, 2010, 11:05:45 PM »
Claxter is able to hear the conversation going on in the ship, but doesn't know what to say. He had heard that Myitt wanted to die, but then heard her say not to do it. Or was that her host talking? If Myitt died, he could fire on the ship. Though Tara would still be alive in there, assuming Myitt was killed separately. What should he do?

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
« Reply #11514 on: November 07, 2010, 11:07:10 PM »
When I heard claxter I barked a greeting. I watched as Myitt came out of her host. Apparently she was surrendering to tamora. Her host looked very sad though. She must be voluntary. I wondered what tamora would do now I walked over to the wall and payed against it to watch what was going to happened. I kept my eye on mar as he had threatened Tamora.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #11515 on: November 08, 2010, 08:31:36 AM »
Tora raises an eyebrow and shrugs as she gazes at the smoldering ship. "It was old when I first stole it from the Empire, and that was before I met Reven," she murmurs. "It was already useful for nothing more than obtaining groceries. I will destroy it once I have extracted everything of value." She puts a hand on the open door of the Bug fighter and steps inside, the gooey substance pushing through her toes with each step. "I will find you once I am done," she says, looking back at him. Then gives a closed-lipped smile and adds, "Thank you, Corliss."

Elayne bites her lip. This is taking longer than it should. She checks her Dracon and then paces a few times, looking off in the direction she thinks Mar has gone, although it's impossible to know exactly where.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #11516 on: November 08, 2010, 10:20:07 AM »
Corliss grins at Tora, rolling up his sleeves.

"No worries," he says, looking back out in the direction of the bar.  "Just be careful, the ship might still be unstable from the damage.  I'm off to see what Reven's ruling is about Terenia, then, so find me at the Skimmer or give us a ring."

He jogs off in the direction of his ship.

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #11517 on: November 08, 2010, 10:50:59 AM »
Tamora watches in surprise as Myitt actually listens to her. As soon as the sluglike body hits the floor she approaches, keeping her Dracon leveled on Tara. Bending down, Tamora feels along the cold, metallic floor of the Bug until her hand touches the slimy lump of flesh that is Myitt. She picks up the slug, holding it gently in the palm of her hand and quickly backing away from Tara and Mar.

"She brought this on herself," Tamora says, glaring at Tara, as though daring her to disagree. Her fingers close around the Yeerk, applying slight pressure. An expression of pain crosses her face and she looks away from Tara, determined to finish the deed. She applies more pressure, but then, abruptly, her grip weakens.

"I...I can't..." her fingers loosen and she examines Myitt. So small, so helpless. It's not fair, Tamora thinks, it's not fair that I should have pity for this creature after what it did to me. To Zorish. God, I miss him. It hurts so much...

Tamora's eyes widen then, an idea coming to her - an idea that will avoid bloodshed and still force Myitt to pay her debt. Clutching the Yeerk to her chest, Tamora shoots Tara a possessive, jealous glare.

"She's mine now." Tamora announces, raising Myitt to her own ear. "You can't have her."

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #11518 on: November 08, 2010, 11:04:31 AM »
<Tamora! What are you doing in there? If you don't show me that Myitt is safe, I will shoot your ship down!> Claxter yelled. He really didn't care to be ignored right now, but he was unable to see anything.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #11519 on: November 08, 2010, 12:34:56 PM »
Tara watches, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Mar, stop her," she begs.

Myitt feels her body being lifted up and up.

So much for all my efforts, she thinks bitterly.  I am to be crushed to death by a human child.  A human child who is lost and insane.  If I am lucky...

Tara falls into a stunned silence as Tamora lifts Myitt to her ear.

Myitt is almost equally stunned, sensing the unfamiliar scent of a familiar orifice.  Without time to consider, she rushes eagerly into Tamora's head.