Author Topic: Animorphs Paraparaphernalia  (Read 4246 times)

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
Re: Animorphs Paraparaphernalia
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2009, 03:26:05 AM »
I had all the books T_T not anymore
downloaded the E BOOKS THOUGH
HAD the KFC Tobias glider and some of teh transformers
the Aximili transformer he lost a hove replaced it with clay for years than my mom threw him away while i was in Mexico on vacation TT_TT
i HAVE Decals and a poster
and one of those things you hang on the door.
we had the newsletters <_< my brother was an Anifan too and he refused to give them to me but now they are gone T_T.
I have the PC game , Board game , and gba game

===============================================

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
  • <Pirate Gloomy bear morph!>
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2009, 10:44:14 AM »
All the books translated in French, volumes #46 to 54 and Ellimist in English, Vegemorphs, and many things on my computer. That's all... I think.
..."in a perpetual state of Celtic gloom"
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
Student Evil Demo 1.0 (explicit dialogs, 12+)
My Forum

Offline ThinkAgain

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • What to say?
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2009, 08:12:28 PM »
Wow. All of you are so lucky.

I have four books: #33, #45, The Hork-Bajir Chronicles, and Visser.

Also known as the books my library was missing.

I read them from the library, and bought the ones they didn't have. That's all I have Animorphs. Lame, I know, don't remind me.

What does it mean to be free?

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2009, 09:27:12 PM »
I have a few books scattered around my room. I had the action figures but I sold them(and lost the Tobias one which was my favorite :-[ ) I have the first 3 episodes on DVD, the Anibase on my computer, I'm downloading a torrent for both seasons right now, I have a lot of animorph graphics I've made in photoshop, the David Trilogy cover I made for my AVID class(it go an "A" BTW), and an old white chocolate pretzel container I got at my elementary school Mardi Gras festival a really long time ago(honestly, if it hadn't been for the giant A on the lid, I never woulda known it was animorphs related LOL I just wanted it cuz the lady said it had white chocolate covered pretzels in it. I'll post a picture when I find it)
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2009, 10:17:03 PM »

I read them from the library, and bought the ones they didn't have. That's all I have Animorphs. Lame, I know, don't remind me.

Luck isn't the point. The libraries in France usually don't have the Animorphs. And if I have so many books, it's because I bought them when they arrived in France, and looked for them in many shops and on Internet. I made some of them come from Canada, USA and Australia...
Needed researches and money. Now you can understand why I wanna hit anybody who quickly turn the pages of my books to see the morphing on the bottom...
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
My Forum

Offline ThinkAgain

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • What to say?
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2009, 10:26:10 PM »
Now you can understand why I wanna hit anybody who quickly turn the pages of my books to see the morphing on the bottom...

You should have seen the library's copies.

Offline estrid

• God
  • LOL
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2009, 10:36:24 PM »
most of the anibooks except for the beaver one, 49, and 50 to the end, no alternamorphs cuz really? need i say why? I have the book ends that came with the set 1-7, the poster that came with it, the post card that was in book 9, and i have no clue what happened to my Ax bookmark from book 8, which upsets me :-\
" 'What do you care if he drains a few vegetables?' I asked. 'He's a vampire!' Chester snarled. 'Today vegetables....tomor row, the world!' " Bunnicula-a Rabbit Tale of Mystery

Jess is my RAFbest friend cuz she is way awesome!
Cody-my gayBFF for eva!
Coolest Member of the Year 2009

Offline SkyMorpher

• Fly high, seek peace, God bless (Formerly Animel23
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2009, 11:31:05 PM »
I only have the first half of the books :( Minus The Extreme and The Attack. I have The Weakness, The Return and The Beginning as far as later books go. Plus the first 3 MMs, Andalite and HB Chronicles. And the bookmarks that happened to be in my copy of The Alien. I have't taken them out yet lol

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2009, 05:28:53 AM »

Now you can understand why I wanna hit anybody who quickly turn the pages of my books to see the morphing on the bottom...

LOL I remember I used to love doing that. it was the first time i ever had fun with a book LMAO
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline ThinkAgain

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • What to say?
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2009, 10:03:36 PM »
LOL I remember I used to love doing that. it was the first time i ever had fun with a book LMAO

Now I see why the library's books were damaged there. "It's not my copy!"

*Flips pages dozens of times*

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2009, 06:41:31 AM »
 :facepalm: Poor books... you're savagers!
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
My Forum

Offline WildAtHeart

• My Myspace
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2009, 09:16:44 PM »
i have 13 books....14 if you count Meet the Stars.  None of them are the ones i bought myself..my original ones were given away by my mom to the thrift store when she went on a cleaning spree :( Hopefully they're making some kids happy somewhere lol. These 14 were given to me by someone on here, which i appreciate so much.  But i feel awful because i can't remember who it was...it was like fall 2007-spring 2008 (i know it was sometime during that period because of the dorm room i was in when i opened the package lol).....i'm not sure if the person still posts here or not :( i do remember thanking him(her?...can't remember if it was a guy or girl lol) though in a PM

i have the game boy color game..that one is the original one i bought myself years ago.

and unofficially, i have the drawings of the characters i made when i was little..i need to do them over, i've gotten better at drawing now lol...so re-doing them will make up for these old drawings being so bad lol

Alic

« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2009, 09:23:07 PM »
i have all the animorphs books. reordered off ebay hehe. i found hork bajir chronicles at the dollar store so i have two copies of that.
i have my animorphs sanctuary newsletter and pendant in my moms shed.

Offline EscafilDevice

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2009, 10:50:50 AM »
I have #1-52, Megamorphs #1-4, Hork-Bajir Chronicles, Andalite Chronicles, both Alternamorphs.

I had the Ellimist Chronicles but I think my mom donated it to the library.  >:(

I never had Visser because it was hardback. I hadn't read it until the e-book, so I was thankful for that.

I used to have a double copy of #34, but we donated one to the library. I thought it was silly to have two copies when there's another Anifan out there that might not have read it.

Offline Kelly

• Gold Donor
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2009, 05:11:05 PM »
I joined a club which sent me two books a month and posters, iron on transfers, calendars, etc.

It was so cool...I wish I'd kept all the stuff :( :(

I still have the books...not all of them though.
"I always considered myself a loner. I mean, not like a poor-me, Byron-esque, I-should-have-broughta-swimming-buddy loner. I mean the sort of person who doesn’t feel too upset about the prospect of a weekend spent seeing no one, and reading good books on the couch. It wasn’t like I was a people hater or anything. I enjoyed activities and the company of friends. But they were a side dish. I always thought I would also be happy without them."

- Harry Dresden/Jim Butcher, Ghost Story.