Author Topic: Animorphs Paraparaphernalia  (Read 4242 times)

Offline Zanshiro

Re: Animorphs Paraparaphernalia
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2009, 09:35:07 PM »
Lost all of the book except 11 and 12, but just ordered a lot of 52 on ebay
so i guess i will have # 1-40, 48, 51, 52, HBC, AndaliteC, all 4 megamorphs,TheEC, and first Altmorph. 

just missing 41-47, 49,50, 54.  Forget altmorph 2 lol. Have 2 flashy stickers with Marco turning into spider <Never surender> Jake into Jag <You're Out of time> and a picture that says Together we fight, all on my ceiling. Used to have the top bunk when i grew up lol, still there.

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
  • <Pirate Gloomy bear morph!>
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2009, 12:37:23 AM »
I had the Ellimist Chronicles but I think my mom donated it to the library.  >:(

I don't understand how your parents can sell or donate your books! I mean, you aren't the only one I read saying "my father/mother gave/sold my Animorphs books", and I'm always: "What?!"
They are your books, your parents don't have to check and sell/donate without asking you! My parents would never do that, they never did! They always asked me if they wanna sell something who is mine, or better: usually they tell me: "Check what you wanna sell/donate in your things" ;) And that since I'm a kid!
If they touch any of my books without asking me, I'd hit them and leave the house!
..."in a perpetual state of Celtic gloom"
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
Student Evil Demo 1.0 (explicit dialogs, 12+)
My Forum

Mira

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2009, 08:21:20 AM »
Books 1-13 in Swedish
15 and 16 in Swedish
MM1 and 4 in Swedish
8 and 10 in English
some of the ebooks
Season 1 of the TV show.
2 computer games and some badges that I have designed myself^_^

Alic

« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2009, 09:52:41 AM »

Offline WildAtHeart

• My Myspace
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2009, 10:58:01 AM »

I don't understand how your parents can sell or donate your books! I mean, you aren't the only one I read saying "my father/mother gave/sold my Animorphs books", and I'm always: "What?!"
They are your books, your parents don't have to check and sell/donate without asking you! My parents would never do that, they never did! They always asked me if they wanna sell something who is mine, or better: usually they tell me: "Check what you wanna sell/donate in your things" ;) And that since I'm a kid!
If they touch any of my books without asking me, I'd hit them and leave the house!

i wish my mom was like oyur parents :( lol every time i leave the house to move back to my dorm, i have to worry that when i come back home, half my stuff will be gone (which is why i try to move as much of my books and dvds to my dorm room as i can lol)

Alic

« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2009, 03:51:16 PM »
hmm is it just me or is my last post not showing the picture?

Offline WildAtHeart

• My Myspace
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2009, 01:35:31 AM »
hmm is it just me or is my last post not showing the picture?
i think it's just you. I'm seeing two pics. Your book shelf and the picture of the game

Alic

« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2009, 01:43:26 AM »
yah they're showing up now :D

Mira

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2009, 12:25:10 PM »
I have got the one remaining sw animorphs book now. It will be the last time ever I read about them in my own language. I have even refused to look at the ebook... Ok, it's time, I'll begin reading it tonight...

By the way, I don't know if it counts but...  I have knit this one!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 12:26:42 PM by Mira »

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2009, 12:37:54 PM »
Aww, that's a cute Andalite.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline estrid

• God
  • LOL
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2009, 01:33:37 PM »
awww he's cute! i wish i knew how 2 knit
" 'What do you care if he drains a few vegetables?' I asked. 'He's a vampire!' Chester snarled. 'Today vegetables....tomor row, the world!' " Bunnicula-a Rabbit Tale of Mystery

Jess is my RAFbest friend cuz she is way awesome!
Cody-my gayBFF for eva!
Coolest Member of the Year 2009

Offline Galladerotom

• Analysist, Paranoid, Trekie, and Psychic
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2009, 08:27:04 PM »
I can't help thinking that the author was extremly furious at the fact that schoolastic was using her series as a springboard for cheap murchandise for financial gain. I think in the long run all this tarnished the series reputation and made it seem like a stupid kids book to the outside viewer.

That's why we need a movie. To set the record straight with the general public. 
We must extract the truth from this unbeliever on pain of torture! Get...THE COMFY CHAIR!

Offline EscafilDevice

« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2009, 04:58:43 PM »
I can't help thinking that the author was extremly furious at the fact that schoolastic was using her series as a springboard for cheap murchandise for financial gain.

Are you kidding me?

If KA cared so much about the integrity of the series she shouldn't have quit when the series was in its prime. The first two cycles of ghostwritten books (25-30 and 31-35 minus 34) were good, but the books up until #45 were famously weak and almost entirely filler. Even MARCO had a weak book (#40 wasn't nearly as good as it could've been and it was kind of random for it to be given to Marco, who almost always had books directly related to the plot) and he was KA's admitted favorite.

It's OBVIOUS which books she spent more time reviewing and which ones she didn't.

VisserZer0

« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2009, 12:23:19 AM »
I have all but four of the books, including the paperback Hork-Bajir Chronicles, doubles of The Diversion, and Meet the Stars. I also own the PS1 game and a bookmark, and I have the font on my computer.
I usually have the books in order but have to re-organize them when my mom goes through my room.

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2009, 04:57:06 PM »
13 Books, 12, 11, 15, 33, 21-28
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]