Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 334431 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #12765 on: December 22, 2010, 02:13:14 PM »
The one with energy attacks had charged forward, but stopped short. Fredrick brought his whip forward so he could ensnare her and drag her to him. "You are the one with psionic attacks. Your energy will be well received."

Artemis tried to destroy his symbols with her staff, but if it was that easy to get rid of, he wouldn't have bothered making it in dirt. The symbols just reformed again. The fire was back, though. His cape responded, and moved around him protectively.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #12766 on: December 22, 2010, 02:17:28 PM »
The one with energy attacks had charged forward, but stopped short. Fredrick brought his whip forward so he could ensnare her and drag her to him. "You are the one with psionic attacks. Your energy will be well received."

Artemis tried to destroy his symbols with her staff, but if it was that easy to get rid of, he wouldn't have bothered making it in dirt. The symbols just reformed again. The fire was back, though. His cape responded, and moved around him protectively.

((Actually, Vogefac is a him. lol))

The Vampire ensnared me in his whip!

TRAPPED!! The very notion! A Reptilinod entangled in a whip!? It was almost blasphemous!

I struggled to use my hand claws to snap the whip in two, but my arms were entangled. Instead, I stretched out, and hit the Vampire with my retractable sickle toe claws.

"You seem to like kissing peoples feet!" I yelled as he stumbled back, blood gushing from his right side. But I was still trapped. I had to get free!

"Uh... huh." Fiona reaches out a finger to poke the Helmacron. "I've seen mightier roaches."
<SHUT UP INSOLENT FOOL! You shall not torture me with your words this way! You are an idiotic fool, and you will not hear otherwise from anyone else! I could have my ship shoot your head off if I wanted!"

Immediately I regretted those words...because they told of the fact that my ship could actually fit inside the Bar, with plenty of room to spare...

« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 02:20:18 PM by Scinlao »
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #12767 on: December 22, 2010, 02:20:17 PM »
Silver became furious when the markings didn't leave. She ran at the whip as he had ensnared someone nd jumped over the circle wrapping her staff within the whip. As she spun her staff the odd reptile like creature became free and she focused on the circle, creating the illusion that it disappeared.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

BaronConall

« Reply #12768 on: December 22, 2010, 02:21:52 PM »
I retract the spikes from the ground. They seem to have provided little protection from the looks of the crowd that has gathered and, from what the Vampire said, the symbols were merely some sacrificial ritual.

After expending so much biomass I feel slightly drained, but push past it, altering right arm into a 5-foot blade.

I watch the Vampire snare a lizard-thing around the foot and charge into action, swinging my bladed arm from left to right, charging the Vampire.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #12769 on: December 22, 2010, 02:22:13 PM »
Frdrick was knocked back, but because he still held his whip it would cause the reptile to be pulled closer to the circle. The whip tightened so the victim wouldn't get away. The symbols on the ground began to glow darkly as they sensed the presence of a sacrifice. It whirled around like a tornado, eager to consume.

He noticed the other person he had met. What was the guy's name again? Anyway, he was charging right for the cirle. Two for the price of one. Fredrick just had to keep from getting his head chopped off.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #12770 on: December 22, 2010, 02:23:08 PM »
And then something almost as humiliating happened...

The girl...the Human female...was the one who rescued me. She caught the whip, and pulled me free. Well, better to be slapped by a friend than kissed by an enemy. Or in this case, saved by a female warrior rather than eaten by a Vampire, or whatever this One was.

"Thanks." I muttered under my breath. Then I swung at the Vampire with my arms and talons and horns –– everything I had. The markings seemed to glow, then they disappeared...but the tornado they created still was there...seemed to claw at me!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 02:25:11 PM by Scinlao »

BaronConall

« Reply #12771 on: December 22, 2010, 02:24:52 PM »
A tornado of energy and fire starts to whirl. Undaunted, I cover the distance with ease and lash forward with my blade at the Vampire's midsection. The length of the blade making it almost impossible to dodge with any real ease.

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #12772 on: December 22, 2010, 02:24:53 PM »
Silver knocked at the whip wrapping her staff around the whip to tighten it more and the end on the reptile snapped as the whip wrapped around her staff instead. She concentrated on trying to get the illusion to make the circle seem to disappear.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #12773 on: December 22, 2010, 02:26:03 PM »
(Missed Myth's post)

The symbols seemingly vanished! This was impossible! But the energy still whirled. The void still hungered. It was an illusion. It was still there. Was the fire just an illusion too? "Oh, clever girl. But the void knows it is still here. It still hungers for sacrifices, and does not recognize your illusion."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #12774 on: December 22, 2010, 02:28:32 PM »
My energy was being sapped. Evry time I replaced it with more psionic energy, to the point where I almost lost consciousness.

I needed to kill the vampire before the One ate me! But I couldn't...there was another option...

I started to turn. I ran? walked? Shuffled...to where the edge of the circle had been. I...almost made...it. Then...

Everything was black. I was unconscious.

All I remembered was thinking, "In the name of Zetylon, I hate this place...", then I fell.

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
  • ^ Hugh. Not House, dagnabit.
    • Facebook
« Reply #12775 on: December 22, 2010, 02:28:53 PM »
Fiona smirks. "I'm sure you could," she says condescendingly. She pounds her fist on the bar. "Hey barkeep, get this guy a drink, will ya? Assuming you've got a glass small enough, that is." She turns back to the Helmacron. "You did come here to drink, didn't you? Or was it for a bath?"

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #12776 on: December 22, 2010, 02:31:00 PM »
Mythica gave a nod to the reptile but glared when he found the illusion. Damn! She whirled the staff pulling the whip more to her.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #12777 on: December 22, 2010, 02:32:20 PM »
The energy began to penetrate the reptile's body, infusing it with dark energy and desires. The dark energy began to corrupt his soul. "Good. The first sacrifice is complete. Now rise and attack my enemies. Rise! I will claim your soul after the battle."

"It is your time now, Artemis." He said as the whip made its way to her. "I will examine your powers closely."
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 02:34:02 PM by Chad29 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #12778 on: December 22, 2010, 02:33:31 PM »
Fiona smirks. "I'm sure you could," she says condescendingly. She pounds her fist on the bar. "Hey barkeep, get this guy a drink, will ya? Assuming you've got a glass small enough, that is." She turns back to the Helmacron. "You did come here to drink, didn't you? Or was it for a bath?"

I scowled. I looked away for a moment. A bath!? Who did this person think she was, insulting me like that?

<No,> I said simply, <I did not come here for a bath...>

It was a strange turn...she was still insulting me, but doing me a favor at the same time? I laughed at the sheer stupidity of it. My vertical mouth opened, "((forgot how Helmacrons cheer/laugh))."

The bartender did indeed have a glass small enough for me. The first glass shattered in his giant, lazy fingers...

I regained conciousness suddenly..but then..

AAARGH! It was a horrible, sickening urge inside me to do evil! I saw the others! Heard their hearts beat! Heard their thoughts...killing. .killing...

"Good. The first sacrifice is complete. Now rise and attack my enemies. Rise! I will claim your soul after the battle." said the Vampire.

Killing...their thoughts were on killing...my...mast er.

I stood, and puffed out my chest. I brought back my arms, and put three slashes in the girls cheeks.

"A flesh wound." I said simply, then focused my psionic energy and put pain to her. Not to her head. Not to her legs. Everywhere. I seemed to absorb not only my own indigenous strength, but the strength of those around me...and inflicted internal pain on every inch of this Human female. For a split second I called out to the girl, and to John, and to Bear, {Help...NOOO––}

I lept at the girl as she held her stomach...

« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 02:38:41 PM by Scinlao »

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #12779 on: December 22, 2010, 02:38:29 PM »
"Never!" She cried causing the fire to flare. She pulled at her staff and realized too late she had snared herself in saving the other. "Goddess this isn't good..."
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather