Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 334769 times)

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #9705 on: August 15, 2010, 01:59:40 PM »
Tamora raises her eyebrows briefly at Jason, then shrugs, gesturing to the stool that Keshin had abandoned. "Someone was sitting here, I don't know if she is planning on returning. Whatever, go for it." With a noncommital shrug her attention is immediately diverted to the back hallway. Keshin had followed Terenia to the bathroom and, at this point, they ahd been in the darkness for several minutes. She cannot see anything through the shadows, but a Dracon shot should illuminate the area well enough. Despite having only spoken with Keshin/Joanne briefly, Tamora is fairly sure that he/she will not shoot unless it is a guaranteed hit.

((Waiting for Kelly to post for Keshin before I have Terenia do anything else. :) ))

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #9706 on: August 15, 2010, 11:05:03 PM »
Keshin glares harshly at Cody. He does not have time for this strange idiot to interfere in his kill. Keshin swerves around to avoid Cody's grab for the gun, but the motion has placed him at an awkward angle. The entire situation is quickly getting far away from what he had in mind. <Joanne, go. We need a solid shot. >

Joanne quickly takes control and glances down the hallway very quickly, aiming and firing a Dracon shot at Terenia. She is almost sure it will hit something, though Terenia could easily dodge it as well. This is probably the world's lousiest position to fight in.
Mar chuckles a bit strangely. "You are so very moral, Ossanlin. Your people have committed terrible war crimes from what I remember, terrible enough to have gained infamy. With your training and background, does it really disturb you so much that you allowed an irritating Yeerk's life to be taken?"

Mar then stares at Ossanlin, his expression unreadable but...wrong, somehow. "You also might be asking the wrong person. I very nearly feast on the blood of the innocent, Ossanlin. And often delight in their pain. But I can tell you that you and Myitt are...different. You are less willing to do the necessary thing if it is immoral. And I suppose that means even in war you have not completely lost your innocence."

Offline Quickest Hands ever

• All you need to know is death fears me
  • You know you at least want to try
« Reply #9707 on: August 15, 2010, 11:29:23 PM »
Brandon walked outside and stripped off his outer clothes into his morphing outfit, which was a pair of MMA skin shorts. He took his clothes and set them in a bag he always had and set the bag against the wall. He consintrated on the body of the bald eagle he had acquired in the mountains not to far from his  house. When the morph was complete he took flight. Soaring around always cleared his mind. As he was soaring he spotted a lake and what appeared to be at least one Andalite with someone else. He flew into a patch of trees and demorphed. He walked out to the two and said "My name is Brandon, may I ask where we are?"

((two people are Ossanlin and Mar, I just didnt know what Mar is sorry))

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #9708 on: August 15, 2010, 11:48:25 PM »
~JASON~
Smiling Jason orders a bottle of Jack Daniels and having paid pours a shot. Taking it down with ease he says, "Do u have a date?"

~TITAN~
Dropping to the ground Titan walks back inside and sits in a dark corner. Falling asleep with no difficulty.

~DANTE~
Walking into the hallway Dante saw the woman. "You alright?" he says, concern evident on his face.
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #9709 on: August 16, 2010, 12:29:00 AM »
Hadrin, sitting at the bar counter, looks up sharply at the sound of the Dracon shot.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #9710 on: August 16, 2010, 07:29:26 AM »
Tamora stares at Jason for a long moment, her expression unreadable. She is about to respond when the unmistakeable sound of a Dracon Beam rips through the bar. The back hallway lights up momentarily, quickly falling back into darkness. Tamora sits forward on her stool, straining to see into the shadows and make out the results of what can only be Keshin's shot.

---

When Keshin does not answer Terenia she frowns slightly and, steadying her swaying, drunken body with a hand firmly planted against the wall, begins to rise. Suddenly the hallway seems much more crowded and close and a vague alarm bell begins to sound in her head.

<<Ter...Terenia, maybe it would be pru...prudent if..>> Efaen starts, but she trails off, the effects of alcohol still preventing coherency.

"Kesh?" Terenia asks, trying her hardest to focus on the situation at hand, "Kesh, what's going o-"

Before she can even think about moving, the bright light of a Dracon Beam lances towards her, making contact with the arm that she was supporting herself with. At its current setting the Dracon Beam does not merely burn her arm, but instead disintigrates it from the elbow down. Above her elbow to her shoulder and down her right side her skin chars and blackens, giving off the pungent smell of burning flesh.

"Oh..." Terenia says in shock, teetering backwards now that her balance is thrown off. A wave of nausea and pain hits her like a wall and she staggers back, falling on her butt. Scooting back as far as she can into the shadows she stuffs her healthy wrist in her mouth, biting down hard to muffle the involuntary screams of pain.

<<Demorph!>> Efaen cries, the pain jolting her consciousness, along with Terenia's, back into a certain level of sobreity.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #9711 on: August 16, 2010, 07:37:37 AM »
Hadrin hops off his chair, drawing his Dracon and stepping quickly around the bar toward the sound of the shot.  

Dracon drawn and aiming here and there, he steps into the dim hallway to the bathrooms.  He brushes past Dante, a man he didn't know, in his hurry and concentration.

---

"Yeah, so I just ****in' punched him," Myitt says dully, swaying visibly as she sits on the hatch threshold of her Bug fighter.

Corliss laughs and shakes his head, wiping a tear from his eyes.  "Oh, you know what?  You still crack me up after all these years."

"Naturally, but I assume I shouldn't quit my day job?" Myitt says with a loopy grin.

Both of them look over at the bar at the faint but unmistakable sound of a Dracon beam being fired. 

Myitt's smile fades.  "Trouble at the OK Corral," she whispers.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 07:40:58 AM by Magenta (Myitt) »

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #9712 on: August 16, 2010, 08:36:19 AM »
~~ is Dante talking to keiko? And where did gaz poof too? ~~
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #9713 on: August 16, 2010, 09:36:33 AM »
(Sorry! Totally didn't mean to vanish off the planet. lol)

Asda was typing furiously at the computer to find a solution to the change that Andromeda was undergoing. Gaz's jacket was being used as a blanket and was covering anything that might be changing to keep from disturbing the bar patrons any more than they already were.

"I think there's something we can do to interrupt the process!" Asda exclaimed. She wrote some things down on a pad and handed it to Fletcher. "Get these things and fast!"

Fletcher rolled his eyes and raced out of the bar as fast as he could.

"I can't make any promises," Asda said as she worked. "I can interrupt the process, but that's it. I can't reverse it. The changes that have already begun are embedded in her DNA permanently."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9714 on: August 16, 2010, 09:50:21 AM »
Temrash jumps up at the sound of a dracon and pulls his own. He started running towards the hallway, but too many other people are there for the large controller to maneuver through. "What is going on!?" He demanded. He couldn't see in the darkness. "Doesn't this place have a hall light?" He glanced at the barkeep, but as always the man remained silent, and didn't move from the bar.

Cody cursed a bit. Everything had gone wrong. Once Terenia demorphed she wouldn't be drunk anymore, given what he understood of morphs, and obviously not Human. No point in trying to seduce an Andalite. He wasn't into that kind of stuff. Keshin's arm was outstretched, and her position wasn't the most stable, so he pushed at her with his body as he tried to pin her to the wall. He also tried to grab her arm so she couldn't aim the gun.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #9715 on: August 16, 2010, 10:00:11 AM »
Elayne staggers back at the bright Dracon light, but she is unable to go far as seemingly the entire Bar is cramming into the hallway to watch what was going on. "Terenia!" she shouted.

Then she turns an angry snarl on Keshin and Joanne, although she can barely make out their form in the dark. "Keshin, you need to find another job!" Elayne growls, although she does not move forward, as she can hear a scuffle ahead of her, and all the protection she has is her own Dracon, which she very much does not want to use.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #9716 on: August 16, 2010, 10:43:34 AM »
~~ is Dante talking to keiko? And where did gaz poof too? ~~

(to Terenia. he is hidden next to her from exiting the bathroom. the shadows are coverin him)
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #9717 on: August 16, 2010, 01:31:27 PM »
Parker heard the faint shot, amplified by his helmet's microphones. He looked up and saw the crowd forming in the hallway's entrance. He looked down to Silver and said, "I should lend a hand."

He ran around the outside of the building, searching for the door that the hallway emptied out to. He withdrew his Battle Rifle and kicked the door in. Light flooded into the long hallway, providing an exit for the fleeing Terenia. He shouted to her, "Come on, this way!" He leveled his BR at the crowd of people on the other side of the hallway, past Terenia, searching for the source of conflict.

He saw a large man grab after Keshin/Joanne, so he aimed at his leg and let loose a three-round burst. He swept the barrel so that hopefully the bullets would impact in three spots running upward along the target's leg.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9718 on: August 16, 2010, 01:46:07 PM »
Temrash saw light flood the hallway as Parker had run around the back. Of course. Why didn't he think of that? Not that he had the flashlight anyway.

Cody heard shots, and pain ran up his leg as the shots hit. He screamed and fell. "What the hell are you shooting at me for!? I'm not the one trying to kill someone!"

With the light on, Temrash saw Terenia sans an arm. He pulled his own firearm and set it to stun before taking a shot at Keshin's back. With his height, he could more easily shoot over the others in the hallway.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #9719 on: August 16, 2010, 02:12:07 PM »
~DANTE~
Glancing at light and the man in armor. He had said something about leaving that way.

"Help her!" He called as he stepped between the woman and the growing crowd.

"Hello. My name is Dante Infernal. I am a fire elemental. Want the girl?" He opened his arms in a welcoming gesture, "Take her!" Suddenly his arms erupted into blue fire.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 02:24:07 PM by Goku »

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]