Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 358442 times)

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #9690 on: August 13, 2010, 08:10:24 PM »
((Saiyan. They have been shot n it bounced off. +when they lose they get stronger))
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #9691 on: August 13, 2010, 08:14:30 PM »
((Unless the Andalite happens to be a Silver Blade...then you'd have a real fight on your hands.))

Ossanlin looks at Mar and shakes his head.  <Perhaps your true form is a bit...extreme.  But if I were merely of a similar attitude with others of my race...none of this would've happened.  No kidnapping, no defenseless murder, and no Terenia.  She'd be dead and Efaen would be free and with her own people again.  It would be much easier.> 
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9692 on: August 13, 2010, 08:15:00 PM »
("Whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger" fits Saiyans perfectly.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #9693 on: August 13, 2010, 08:26:07 PM »
The Director says, "Oh yeah, she went to follow Terenia to the bathroom. Then a salivating brute followed her. They're in the hallway now." before shooting back another shot. "Not much we can do in the situation though, beside adding bodies to their count. Only those with real mortal leverage can interfere now."
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #9694 on: August 13, 2010, 09:17:13 PM »
Trey nods appreciatively, unable to help himself from staring at Thordon's floating for a moment. Finally he shakes his head and walks up the ramp into his ship.

----

Tamora looks up from her drink, surprised at being addressed. She gives the newcomer a once over, her expression blank.

"Can I help you?" she asks blandly.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Alic

« Reply #9695 on: August 14, 2010, 12:37:41 AM »
((this is what i get for slacking :X whats going on right now?))

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #9696 on: August 14, 2010, 04:25:45 AM »
~JASON~
Flashing a brief sexy smile he said "Mind if i join u? Or will u pull the old my boyfriend is almost here?" He then sat near her on a stool.

~Titan~
Sighing and standing Titan walked to the exit. Once outside a small yet a powerful wind swept under him and laying on his back he floated above the entrance around 7' up.

(Dante is still using the facilities)
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #9697 on: August 14, 2010, 09:35:36 AM »
((Okay, so here we have a little problem. In this situation Keshin would attempt to dart out of the way of Cody and shoot Terenia. And even in a darkened hallway he is a fairly good shot, and she's right there. He might hit something. Should I have him do this or do you have another idea? :P ))

Mar glances at Ossanlin a bit sadly, again shaking his head. "No...no. No other Andalite with your powers, knowing what I really was, would have asked me to help save Myitt. Would have befriended a Dark side Highest. Would have..." Mar laughs as it occurs to him. "...would have been friends with my Precious at all."

Mar sighs. "Look, whatever happened on this ship...I highly doubt that it was really your fault. Though if you were anyone else I could torment you with that thought. You act...much like a man I know very well. Ironically a man I loathe. The complications involved in that situation are not the fault of your noble heart."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9698 on: August 14, 2010, 09:48:17 AM »
(Well cody did make a grab for the gun. You could say he successfully grabbed it, and they could tussle with it. Though as fast as keshin's reflexes are it may be out of character. Obviously Terenia isn't going to be doing any acrobatics in her state.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #9699 on: August 14, 2010, 10:16:16 AM »
((also, if Chads grab is unsuccessful I'd be willing to have Terenia take a hit, just not, you know, death. She is in a morph, after all. It might sober her up enough to act rational. :P ))

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #9700 on: August 14, 2010, 10:32:30 AM »
Elayne was gone before The Director could finish what he was saying, although she had caught the jist of it. What are you going to accomplish? she asked herself as she moved towards the hallway entrance. Terenia's going to die. "Hey!" she called out into the dark. But at least it won't be Myitt... the internal voice continued.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Quickest Hands ever

• All you need to know is death fears me
  • You know you at least want to try
« Reply #9701 on: August 14, 2010, 01:43:03 PM »
((screw all that jjust have it kill my Swordson character I messed him up and want to start fresh with a new one modeled after a hero of mine))

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #9702 on: August 14, 2010, 11:32:38 PM »
 ((You can just have Swordson fade into the background. We have many characters that faded away.))

The Director watched the future girl walk towards the restrooms and shook his head.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Quickest Hands ever

• All you need to know is death fears me
  • You know you at least want to try
« Reply #9703 on: August 15, 2010, 01:48:03 AM »
((That works, with that said heres my new character, some of you may know his name as well as the names relation to my other characters name))

Brandon suddenly appeared inside of the bar. He looked around and seen many races of aliens and at once went on the alert. Though the war with the Yeerks was over he did not know any of these people or what a few of them were. He slowly walked towards the bar his eyes constantly moving taking in everyone and everything. He sat with his back to a wall and motioned to the bartender for a glass of tea. 

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #9704 on: August 15, 2010, 06:13:11 AM »
Ossanlin smiles a bit and looks again at Mar.  <I'm susceptible to flattery Mar.>  He chuckles ruefully.  <I halfway expected an offer, you being who you are, but perhaps you know me well enough to know I won't deal...or perhaps you are a true friend.>  Ossanlin pauses as he thinks that through.  <It's true that my life would be rather different if my attitudes were not so...open.  But sometimes I wish it could be true, just because it would be an easier existence.  Right now I'm nothing more than an andalite...I'm too weak at the moment to summon my other abilities.  I'm away from my command, exposed.  Who knows, that bounty-hunter in there might be able to destroy me as I am now.  I feel weak, and part of me wants it to end.>

Ossanlin gets back to his hooves.  <But I know in my depths that it won't end.  I can just continue to do what I do and hope for the best...>  Ossanlin takes a deep breath.  <Something...deplora ble...happened on the Mirage, and I certainly share the responsibility.  You might have noticed that Tamora is a single consciousness.  Her Yeerk Zorish...well I was trying to negotiate.  Myitt said she would perform a memory wipe and then we would send him back to the Empire.  Once he exited Tamora, he was no longer able to communicate.  Tara...Myitt went into the pool and Tara allowed Zorish to infest her so that he could talk.  Of course after that he had a great deal of knowledge regarding the rebels.  We found out that...in a strange way, Tamora and Zorish cared for each other.  Zorish was, unfotunately, completely loyal.  I promised that he would not be hurt, that after Tamora saw Terenia's memories, she could make her own decision and they could be together again if that's what Tamora wanted.  Zorish agreed and went back into the pool.  After Myitt saw all that transpired from Tara's memory...she turned her weapon on the pool.>  Ossanlin shakes his head.  <A cruel weapon that accelerated the kandrona depletion process...Zorish suffered starvation.  I could've stopped her...if I'd used my tail to strike the weapon, he might've lived, but I didn't.  I let her do it.  I let her commit that atrocity...that war-crime.  It's tearing her apart, I can tell...but I can't see past the fact that she took it upon herself to be judge, jury, and executioner.  And that she murdered a defenseless Yeerk who had been promised sanctuary, in cold blood.>  Ossanlin's main eyes move back to lock gazes with Mar.  <That is what happened.  It was for the best that Zorish died, but there is no excuse for that.  It's the first time that I can recall ever being party to a war-crime...and seeing my most-trusted friend commit it...>  Ossanlin lapses to silence.
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player