Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 343504 times)

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #9675 on: August 13, 2010, 08:16:01 AM »
Elayne shrugs indifferently. "It's not like it's my mission in life to repair every busted ship I encounter. I'll work on those that I can. And those I can't? I guess that's up to the owners. Besides, my own ship is in fair shape; I can always take it to pick up smaller parts... assuming I can find myself a pilot from my timeline. But I'll worry about that when it becomes an issue."

At the entrance of newcomers to the Bar, Elayne glanced over her shoulder to inspect them. Then she turned around again, fingers grasping the neck of her bottle. ]Wonder if Mar is having more success than I am. It's too noisy to be able to properly eavesdrop in here, anyway, even without The Director.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #9676 on: August 13, 2010, 10:26:08 AM »
The Director nods, accepting the answer, "So do you think you'll build some sort of hangar, or a shop to hold the parts? That'd be fun."

Thordon looks at the foreign machine absolutely clueless as to what could be what. He stares blankly and says, "Well, I shall standby until you need my help again." With that, he sat on the air and closed his eyes.

Parker embraced Silver in his arms. For the first time, he was sorry he had his armor on. The thing she needed right now was the warmth of another to help her feel at ease. All he had to offer was cold armor plating. He held her in his arms all the same, as she didn't seem to mind.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #9677 on: August 13, 2010, 12:03:36 PM »
((Mar angst! :P))

Keshin watches the scene in the Bar carefully. Terenia seems to have moved into the Bar's halls, stumbling in a drunken haze. Myitt is outside and is equally drunk, with no one but Corliss to protect her. <I'm thinking the best choice is Terenia.>

<Yeah, Corliss can fight. Terenia can' do much at all at this point, and nobody cares about her. It'll almost seem kinda wrong.>

<Yeah, but sometimes wrong makes us money.>

<Good point.>

"Excuse me. I think we have to go take a leak," Keshin says, standing up and walking away from Tamora. This is made fairly convincing by the fact that Keshin is going for a slightly uncomfortable expression on his face. But if you'd heard their conversation, you'd know what he was going to do.

Upon entering the hallway Keshin spots Terenia edging towards the darkness, looking quite delirious. Considering Terenia is heading in the opposite direction from him, he can't help but think about how ridiculously easy this is going to be. He doesn't even need to switch with Joanne. Keshin takes his Dracon out of its holster and edges closer to Terenia, aiming his weapon.
Mar frowns at Ossanlin's comment and rapidly shakes his head. An image flashes through his mind of a version of himself sitting upon a castle parapet, a pained expression on his face. The guards wandering past him pay him no mind at all.

"You do not want to be like what I am normally," Mar eventually states with a bitter smile. "This mortality has granted me a brief reprieve from the existence I must endure. Other than the people I have met at this Bar, I have no real friends. No one would want to be the Emperor's friend in any case. I am, from the point of view of even my own associates, a wicked creature that will destroy you given half the chance."

Mar looks up at Ossanlin. "Although something went wrong on that mission, there are people that are worried about you. Rebels that trust you with their lives. Having no heart is its own kind of Hael when you remember what having one was like."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9678 on: August 13, 2010, 12:12:35 PM »
Cody had finally managed to get untied, seemingly without anyone noticing. Claxter was still laying on the counter, and everyone else was minding their own business. He decided to take the rope with him. He noticed some other girl going down the hallway too, which kind of disappointed him. He was hoping to get alone with one girl, and the second one wasn't even plastered. It didn't stop him from following, though.

The rope was still kind of in the shape of a noose, where it was wrapped around his arm, but the hole could be made bigger. He walked up behind the second girl, who seemed to be raising a dracon to Terenia.

"What are you doing?" He asked from right hehind her with his rope over his shoulder. Cody was a muscular 29 year old man, who was often seen as intimidating. When Sukohn wasn't inside him, he tended to have a slight manic expression as his default facial expression.  
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 12:15:33 PM by Chad28 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #9679 on: August 13, 2010, 12:29:33 PM »
((Keshin has probably had several clients with problems like Cody's. The Yeerk Empire seems to cultivate psychopaths. ))

Keshin whirls around in complete shock. He did understand that there was a possibility one of the other patrons could follow him. But the voice of the current individual is...off in a vaguely familiar way, and Keshin doesn't even know the guy. Which is probably both good and bad. But by speaking out, the man has ruined Keshin's entire approach.

Still holding up the gun, Keshin glares at him and glances over his shoulder at Terenia. Can't this idiot take a hint?

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9680 on: August 13, 2010, 01:11:12 PM »
"Oh leave the poor **** alone. You gonna go around shooting up losers down on their luck? You'll get in trouble like that." He said, reaching for the dracon. Of course he wasn't really opposed to killing, but when he had an idea in his head he didn't want anyone getting in the way of it. A heavily drunk girl was ripe pickings for a horny man, and this woman was going to shoot her for no apparent reason. Besides, if she saw him save her it might raise his chances.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #9681 on: August 13, 2010, 01:42:50 PM »
Terenia glances up blearily at the sudden sound of conversation near her. She can make out, through the foggy haze of her mind, two humans. She recognizes one as Keshin. The other is vaguely familiar. She does not see the Dracon.

"Hey," she slurs, smiling softly ((FTW!)), "whassup Kesh?  How ya doin'?"

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #9682 on: August 13, 2010, 02:38:02 PM »
~JASON~

Several bottles later all three elementals were still relatively sober. Standing up with a gorgeous grin Icestorn picks a random female in the crowd (up to RAFians wat one. Tamora possibly?) and walked over them and flashed another smile.

"Hi im Jason Icestorn. You are?" he said in his sensous voice as he brushes his hair outta his eyes.

~DANTE~

Laughing at his brother Dante began walking to the bathroom but saw a woman who looked ill. Ill have to check on her... he thought before going into the bathroom.

~TITAN~

Leaning back in his chair Titan closed his eyes to dose off

((so jason is talkin to someone. Tamora possibly?))
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #9683 on: August 13, 2010, 02:47:04 PM »
~Silver~
She winced at each scream her mother gave and silent tears went down her face. She was torn to be there with her motehr and to keep herself from seeing another change. She didn't know what to do.

~Keiko~
She finished the White Russia and then ordered a Coke and Rum. She noticed three others at the bar. One went to talk to some woman and another went to the bathroom. There was nothing she could do to help the one captain's wife so she did well by staying out of the way.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #9684 on: August 13, 2010, 03:26:26 PM »
Corliss turns toward the ship at the sound of metal crashing and a surprised giggle.

"You all right in there, love?" he calls.

"Yeah, yeah," Myitt calls back, staggering back out into her ship's cabin.  "It appears I can't walk so good." 

She walks to the hatchway and sits down heavily, her legs dangling off the threshold, and grins down at her brother. 

"You're always so serious," she snorts.

"Yes, when you go and do stupid things like getting smashed in a place like this," says Corliss, crossing his arms.

"It's a bar," Myitt drolls, as if speaking to a child, "and bars typically sell alcohol.  Am I really in the wrong, here?"  She giggles again.

---

Hadrin looks up from his meal, noticing Keshin heading toward the bathrooms.  He knew the creature was a bounty hunter and a Controller, but beyond that he'd had no personal confrontation with him.  Myitt and Corliss seemed to hate him terribly, some sort of past encounter they had survived.  He watches with interest as the human Cody, Sukohn's host, followed Keshin toward the back of the bar. 

Perhaps they all just had to use the facilities.  Or perhaps there would be trouble...this place was certainly not known as a peaceful safe haven. 

He had no particular sympathy for the human girl they were presumably following, the one who had started this whole mess...but his appetite is suddenly gone.  Hadrin pushes the plate of food away and double-checks his Dracon holster, unconsciously.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #9685 on: August 13, 2010, 05:30:26 PM »
"Maybe," Elayne shrugs in response to The Director's suggestion, although her eyes appear to brighten at the idea. "I hadn't really thought about it."

She glances back at Keshin and Tamora only to find that Keshin is no longer there. Uh oh... She turns fully around on her barstool, searching out the bounty hunter and, in the process, noticing that Myitt, Corliss, and Terenia are gone as well.

Elayne curses and stands. "Did you see where Keshin went?" she asks The Director worriedly.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #9686 on: August 13, 2010, 05:48:10 PM »
((ok goku, it can be tamora. I'll post a response in a bit. I'm going to be a bit slow this weekend because of RAFcon))

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Quickest Hands ever

• All you need to know is death fears me
  • You know you at least want to try
« Reply #9687 on: August 13, 2010, 05:52:13 PM »
(Goku my 2nd character is talking to all three of yours))

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #9688 on: August 13, 2010, 07:52:20 PM »
((lol my bad. guess i didn't see that))
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Quickest Hands ever

• All you need to know is death fears me
  • You know you at least want to try
« Reply #9689 on: August 13, 2010, 07:58:03 PM »
((Think it was the last page its Swordson. Random thought who would win Andalite or a Sayian?))