Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar  (Read 198117 times)

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #2175 on: September 22, 2011, 07:38:28 PM »
<Yes,> Terenia responds in thought-speak laced with sarcasm. <I'm just enjoying the scenery. I just love the smell of a Yeerk Pool in the morning.>
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 07:43:12 PM by Terenia [Teach] »

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #2176 on: September 22, 2011, 07:50:13 PM »
Corliss rolls his eyes.  "Come off it, Terenia, you know I'm only trying to help," he grates.  He shifts his weight with a huff.  "D'you want me to come in there and keep you company?"

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #2177 on: September 22, 2011, 08:37:51 PM »
<Do you want to come keep me company?> Terenia counters. <Or, you know, bother thanking me for dealing with the stupid microbes on your stupid ship and your stupid brother?> She is clearly still angry with him, and her nerves are still frayed from the encounter with Zorish. She has no trouble letting her bitterness seep into the thought-speak she directs towards him.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2178 on: September 22, 2011, 10:10:14 PM »
Claxter was startled out of his quiet enjoyment by some sort of feathered Humanoid screaming about something. <Will you please calm down over there!? Some of us are trying to enjoy ourselves. No one is after you.>

Derrel was more than happy to leave these people be, and try to find something else to do. He was happy at Illim's suggestion of following them in his ship. Let Corliss, Terenia, Mike, and Efaen be on a separate ship, and at the very least he would be happier.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #2179 on: September 22, 2011, 10:24:09 PM »
<<Alright captain,>> Illim says, giving Derrel's arms one last stretch before relinquishing control of his host's body. <<Up to you now.>>

He shifts his Yeerkish body more comfortably around Derrel's brain, only half paying attention to what Corliss is saying to Terenia. The two of them, it is clear, have an interesting relationship.

Serid walks back towards the Bar, his dark eyebrows drawn low in consternation. Finding Ossanlin has proven difficult, among the many ships nearby. He glances towards Illim's empty ship as he passes, wishing he could just curl up inside to rest.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #2180 on: September 23, 2011, 12:04:47 AM »
~Ossanlin~

Ossanlin nods.  <Yes, as mentioned, you are on leave.  If you decide that you should require other supplies, or if you have any other reason to speak with me, you may contact me.>  Ossanlin moves past Efaen and descends the ramp, standing out behind the ship waiting for Efaen to descend so he can lock up.  <Remember, no morphing for at least five standard hours or there could be some...messy...effe cts.>
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #2181 on: September 23, 2011, 01:02:48 AM »
Candice silences herself at the word of a strange man. She always listened to men, they were the law in her life and to disobey was to be punished. It just came out of habit to her now. Her eyes constantly wandered and fell up two creatures who appeared to be centaurs, but different somehow. Her ice blue eyes widened impossibly so when they fell upon a being made of armor, though she just thought it was a moving statue for she had never seen a suit of armor or anything quite like it before.

She collapsed to her knees and bent over curling in a ball. As she did this, it revealed her large white wings upon her back, that seemed up big enough to carry her but no more. Candice began praying to the goddess asking forgiveness for whatever she may have done as she shook her head and began to cry silently.

Help my dragon grow big and strong

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #2182 on: September 23, 2011, 02:17:45 AM »
Silver looked into the cup after taking it with a slight nod of thanks. "I dont know what memories of my past are true anymore.....and it's that damned CG to blame...." She said, her sad look turning slightly angry before she nearly swayed from her chair almost dropping the cup.

Jade took the flower and sniffed it gently. "It's beautiful.....what. ...what are the customs of this flower? If you don't mind my asking...." She asked as she looked at him over the flower. She stroked the petals with the pad of her middle finger. A kind of elfin caress to the natural and yet beautifully odd and unique plant.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #2183 on: September 23, 2011, 02:24:50 AM »
Lucan's spots flashed a bright pink and he cleared his throat and lowered his voice. "Well it is rather embarrassing Jade, but the custom of the Nuca is, uh marriage proposal." Lucan gives Jade a small smile before continuing in an embarrassed tone of voice. "Of course I am not proposing marriage I am just showing my fondness for you. Unless of course you are satisfied with a marriage proposal, but we don't have to."

Lucan bowed to Jade and said "Forgive me, Jade. I meant no disrespect." in a shameful tone of voice.

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #2184 on: September 23, 2011, 07:02:34 AM »
<Yes, my Prince,> Efaen says, following him out of The Mirage. Her stalks linger on the ship for a moment; she cannot deny the beauty of The Mirage. Regardless of her opinion of Ossanlin, he certainly has impressive taste.

<Thank you again, sir,> she says as her hooves reach solid ground. <I think I will go feed properly before returning to the bar.>

She gives Ossanlin a stiff Andalite smile and a respectful tail dip before turning and heading off at a right angle from the ship, making her way towards the lake and the less trampled grass that surrounds it.

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #2185 on: September 23, 2011, 07:08:33 AM »
~Ossanlin~

Ossanlin nods to Efaen and returns the proper respect for a Prince to one of his commands.  <Most-likely a wise decision.>  He glances toward the bar and notices Serid.  He makes his way toward the Bar entrance, meaning to update the nothlit upon the timeframe for Terenia's procedure, but hesitates.  Perhaps Efaen was merely attempting to maintain proper decorum...but perhaps something more could be accomplished.

Ossanlin turns from his course toward the bar and changes to trot after Efaen.  <Would you mind if I joined you for a short while Warrior?  It has been some time since I have fed.>
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 07:15:47 AM by Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin) »
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2186 on: September 23, 2011, 11:14:06 AM »
Derrel left the ship without a word, and started making his way to the bar. He wondered if, eventually, he'd take up some kind of career aside from just being Illim's host. Maybe they'd send him to different planets, so being a pilot would be useful. if nothing else, he'd try to absorb enough knowledge as possible.

Claxter walked over to the feathered woman. <Hey now, don't cry. You're alright. My name is claxter. What is yours?> He lowered his tail so it wouldn't be looming overhead, and he should seem less threatening.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #2187 on: September 23, 2011, 12:02:14 PM »
Efaen slows her gait slightly to allow Ossanlin to catch up, trying not to let her surprise show on her face. She had been under the impression that Ossanlin was as fond of her as she him; she certainly did not expect him to want to spend time in her presence more than necessary.

<Of course, my Prince,> she says, carefully polite. <You are more than welcome to join.>

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #2188 on: September 23, 2011, 01:35:07 PM »
Still wrapped up in a ball over her backward bent knees, Candice tried to get her breathing under control before she talked to the man. She slowly lifted her upper body, though, kept her head down to show she was not high enough to be treated as equal and knew her place. The little that was seen of her soft featured face was shinning with tears and her lips trembled as she tried to speak one solid sentence.

"M-my name is Candice." Her voice was soft and sweet to the ear to all men that would hear, though it is unknown why to them yet why her voice would be so alluring. She stared at his hooves and nothing more. Answering only when asked a question, speaking no more. Being that she was not looking up to see his face, she had not realized that his voice was in her head and not on the air.

Help my dragon grow big and strong

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2189 on: September 23, 2011, 01:44:59 PM »
<It is nice to meet you, Candice. As I said, no one is after you here. You can order food and drink from the bartender, and find a seat to be more comfortable.> He noticed she was just staring at his hooves instead of his face. Maybe she wasn't used to the way he looked, and found his hooves interesting. <You seem rather surprised by the surroundings, so I take it you got here by accident? I first came here by accident too, having landed when my ship was low on fuel.>

Ani-Master 2014!