Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 334453 times)

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #10755 on: September 30, 2010, 09:35:02 PM »
Parker stood perfectly still, looming over the commander's body. He kept an eye on his motion detector, waiting for any attacks to occur behind him. "Well, you got a **** job following that man around. And as far as not harming anyone, you have strange pets for being such pacifists. If you truly wanted to show your non-lethal intentions, you would've laid down your arms immediately after deploying your first shields and raised your hands in surrender. Where ever you were trained needs to brush up on their non-aggressive techniques."
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10756 on: September 30, 2010, 09:35:13 PM »
Temrash hadn't heard the part about them helping, but he noticed the fighting had stopped. I guess Parker scared them into surrendering, which wouldn't be surprising. Since the reptiles hadn't come after him, he simply sat in a tree and watched what was going on.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #10757 on: September 30, 2010, 09:43:19 PM »
"Easy.....Parker..." Silver said. She knew he was mad and still under protection mode even though he had put his blade away. "Calm....listen." She forced out.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #10758 on: September 30, 2010, 09:48:53 PM »
((Actually, dinosaurs aren't too unusual on this strange little dimensional crossroads.  How do you think the Velociraptor burgers got there? ;) ))

Corliss stops abruptly, squinting up through the trees.

"Damnit, Myitt, you're going to get yourselves bloody killed," he hisses under his breath.

---

Myitt coughs fitfully and brings the smoking ship around, angling it up to follow Salem's.

"Looks like they're going to try and make a break out of atmo," she says, frowning and covering her mouth.  "We can't follow them like this, the hull will be compromised.  And..."  She narrows her eyes at the display.  "Yes, they're charging a weapon.  There's an energy signal I've never seen before...and...."

She's interrupted by the hail, and answers it impatiently, on broad audio but nothing else.

"Now, now," she says raggedly, clearing her throat.  "There's no need to make this any more difficult than it has to be.  We want the bounty hunter.  Is it worth all this fuss?"

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #10759 on: September 30, 2010, 09:52:35 PM »
Even as far away as she was, and as weak as she was, Parker's mics picked up Silver's voice. They were calming, but as he was already calm, it didn't change his stance or position in any way. It did warm his heart to know she was still alive. He awaited a response from the wounded leader.

The lights on the shield device protecting Andromeda and Silver began to flash. Indicating that its power hit its halfway mark. Thor made a note of its status and flashed Parker a small report letting him know.

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #10760 on: September 30, 2010, 10:28:48 PM »
((Warren, since you asked.... I must warn you, I'm a Firefly evangelist. ;) You should definitely watch the series. In about a month, the first episode will be available on Hulu, and each sequential week another will be added. The series is only 14 episodes long, plus a movie, so it's pretty manageable. And... I could gush for a while about how awesome the show is, but I'll let you decide for yourself. There are apparently episodes also legally available somewhere else for free, but I can't remember where... Look around a bit if you're interested.))

<<Myitt,>> Tora murmurs tersely, her thumbs cramping in their tense position. <<Myitt, I do not know if we are going to be able to hold off another shot. Our shields are not at full power, and I do not recognize the weapon type he is using.>> I am the servant of my prince... her internal chanting continues, despite her attempt to block it.
Aluminator's RAFsister

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #10761 on: September 30, 2010, 10:45:55 PM »
Quote from: warren_bearclaw
”Defensive Maneuvers! NOW!!! Do not harm them! I repeat, DO NOT harm anyone!”

“You did open fire on us before we could get a word in edgewise, and I did command my squad to take defensive action and not harm anyone. I even emphasized that point for your benefit....”
Sergeant Rayker tried to sit up, wincing. He settled on a half-slouched position “Mind if we get some help here? We haven't got any more tricks up our sleeves, I swear... and I don't swear a whole lot.”

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #10762 on: September 30, 2010, 10:59:13 PM »
((Um....yeah....I just got back from a 15 hour work day....no time to post anything, sorry. I did want to reiterate Warren's welcome to the rp, though. I'm glad to see you here! And don't worry about writing cross-universe stuff into your characters, it isn't that hard. You could write in a universal rift, or some of your guys may have been in the bar a long time ago, or maybe they weren't actual CG soldiers, but a group of soldiers from the Aniverse that were shipwrecked and the CG soldiers captured them before landing at the bar (whilst in the inter-dimensional thingieness that comprises space around the bar). Anyways....not a big deal at all. You're a great writer, especially for someone new to the rp. :)

I'll post manana. Adios!))

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #10763 on: September 30, 2010, 11:39:19 PM »
((This rampant cross-dimensional stuff is getting to be a bit much for my tastes...I'm gonna sit quietly until things start making sense again.  After all this RP IS listed under Animorps Role Playing...the Animorphs Universe is supposed to be the center of this RP, and while we welcome the occasional non-universe character (like Mar) or the occasional alternate Universe character (Like Parker), this is supposed to be primarily Animorphs.  One doesn't see Parker bringing in a UNSC or Covenant fleet because that would be inappropriate for this RP.  If you have a non-Universe or alternate-Universe character I think that you should play your character within the Animorph's 'verse...not phase your character's Universe into Animorphs.  Just my two cents.))
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 11:58:37 PM by Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin) »
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
« Reply #10764 on: September 30, 2010, 11:44:53 PM »
((I'm going to start  a new character I will be using first person for this character.))

With the fighting done Dara relaxed and looked up in the sky and noticed a ship. It appeared to be a mixture of  andalite and yeerk ships. "Oh great, another new ship."
---------------------------------------
The ship came into orbit groaning and creaking I had told John, my master that we should get a new ship and dump this old mixture of ancient andalite and yeerk parts, but he insists he put so much work into it that he can't get rid of it. Oh well, I'll live with it. I didn't use to called John my master. It use to just be John, but after three years trapped as a dog I'm starting to think like John is my owner. Yea, I'm a nothlit trapped in dog morph. At least I'm not a lap dog, I'm a German Shepherd I was chosen by the government to become part of a training program. I was given the power to morph and was trained. But when they started training to kill I was done. I morphed German Shepherd and stayed that way. I use to be Greg Harmon that day I became Bear. I found John, or he found me in a junkyard getting parts for a space ship. I told him my story and we teamed up I helped him with what I could and he gave me the shelter of his garage. We soon became friends. He finshed his ship and we've been travelling ever since. Now we had come to a small planetoids and my master had decided to check it out. There were other ships and a small fire fight was going on in the sky but we just flew past them towards the small clearing where there were a few other ships parked.  
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #10765 on: October 01, 2010, 01:12:26 AM »
((Nice suggestions Teach. See, now that would better explain a lot; and make the weirdnesses make sense.

Interesting character Cobra.

I may return Thordon to Anarion. I really want to bring in my new(ish) persona, Darth Revan, if it's cool with you guys. The transition may take a while; I have to find a way to get Thordon back home first.))

Parker stayed where he was, "Like I said, surrendering behind your shields would've been the better idea." Parker glanced at the commander's wound without moving, "I'm not a medic, and your boss took our only doctor. So unless you can morph like some of the folks around here, that could get ugly."

Done with the conversation, Parker turned and walked towards Silver. If the commander was truthful and really didn't have any other tricks, then he would reach her uninterupted; but if he did try anything, Parker was on alert.

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #10766 on: October 01, 2010, 06:59:20 AM »
Salem responded to Keshin, "Our home universe is... not all that different from this one. I mean, where I'm from is still basically your galaxy, and it's still populated by plenty of species capable of interstellar travel. None of them are Yeerks. Or Andalites. The five great powers of our golden age managed to build empires unlike anything I've ever seen anywhere else. But when the Mohemians invaded, there was nothing they could do to stop them. If you ask me, it's only through sheer luck that there's anybody left alive at all where I come from. Things have gotten a bit more... complicated since then."

He paused as he listened to the reply from the woman on the other ship.

"Just a sec," he said to Keshin with a smirk. He sent a thought-speak command to his transmitter and spoke up slightly, responding to Myitt. "I was told that this bar was a place one could come to relax. I haven't been called a bounty hunter in years. I'm not sure what crimes of mine you're still harboring resentment over, but can't we talk it out over a drink?"

"Magneton beam's ready to rock," said Al to Salem and Keshin.

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #10767 on: October 01, 2010, 10:22:41 AM »
"I know that Keshin is on board your ship," Myitt bluffs calmly.  "So why don't we dispense with the niceties and you hand him over?  You have no business interfering in our war and our personal history."

She glances at Tora briefly, nodding, but she cannot reply.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #10768 on: October 01, 2010, 11:35:03 AM »
Salem laughed. It seemed all his business involved interfering in the wars and histories of others these days. "Keshin? Keshin the bounty hunter from the bar? He was here briefly. He managed to slip through my grasp before I could question him. I was about ready to give up searching for him. Is there a reward for his capture?" Stopping the transmission, he said to Keshin, "She might not buy any of this, but it should get us another couple seconds."

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #10769 on: October 01, 2010, 12:23:46 PM »
She watched the commander behind Parker as he made his way over to her. She had many little daggers and theowing stars ready incease he tried anything. And she barely ever missed with those.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker