Author Topic: GESB: OOC Discussion  (Read 224240 times)

Offline NickGreen

Re: GESB: OOC Discussion
« Reply #4680 on: February 04, 2014, 07:08:23 PM »
Yeh, il put him in of it comes to that
Using Tapatalk

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #4681 on: February 04, 2014, 07:29:17 PM »
Man, we just don't have enough players. At least the place is still active-ish for anyone who wants to come in.

Although the reason it worked before was: (1). We were undergraduates and high school students with more time on our hands. (2). There were more of us that were regulars, and honestly...we were more willing to have some hubris and take risks. Mass chaos broke out every thirty seconds. X3

At least Rogue Element's still on every week to two weeks now. :}

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #4682 on: February 04, 2014, 07:35:04 PM »
This problem happens with groups sometimes. You need new people to come in regularly because eventually members of the old guard will either have less time or just lose interest and move on to other things. Not that I know any good ways to attract new people. I've never been much for advertising something. I wish we did have a big group that was active every day. Watching Claxter's story has been much better than trying to write a book by myself. You just run into problems when players with long established characters are unable to post regularly.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline NickGreen

« Reply #4683 on: February 04, 2014, 09:43:12 PM »
Yeh. I have been trying to get a few of my friends on, but allot of them aren't getting what I'm explaining on getting on the forum or just a lack of interest entirely
Using Tapatalk

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #4684 on: February 07, 2014, 03:02:24 PM »
Hoo! I may have to figure out how to get Elriss to infest Gallant. Those two are working up to one heck of a steamy infestation scene :P

Vixen: Darkness Hunter is apparently no match for magic ants. Haha. I feel silly.

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #4685 on: February 07, 2014, 03:24:39 PM »
I need to find a way to get Jocun into that conversation, to make sure Elriss mentioned Yeerks are brain slugs.

Edit: That didn't look too contrived, did it?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 03:32:40 PM by Chad32 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #4686 on: February 07, 2014, 04:46:59 PM »
Oh come on Chad! X)

Between Gallant figuring out Yeerks are actually brain slugs and Gallant getting infested and opening up a can of worms the size of the continental US....I'm thinking the latter option is more fun. XD

Plus implied sex that's definitely not sex is the best thing ever. ;]

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #4687 on: February 07, 2014, 05:51:39 PM »
Well if he could open up said cans, I guess I won't push. I'll take out that he's from the Yeerk Empire, at the very least.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #4688 on: March 24, 2014, 03:10:56 PM »
Okay, so I've resolved to try and start posting here again.

Now I'm going to introduce a non-Ani character that I created for a D&D game. I like his character and unfortunately that D&D game died, so I was hoping for him to live on here.

I decided not to read any of the reboot posts so that I could accurately play a character that just showed up with no clue as to what's going on.

Could you guys give me a synopsis as to how many people are in the bar and where?
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #4689 on: March 24, 2014, 03:37:50 PM »
I can tell you where my characters are, Revan. SO glad to have you back--- We missed you when you left Hero of Legend. ;) (Actually we couldn't play without you. XD)

Mar is still here being the same **** he always is, but he's been brainwashed by Chad's character's boss. And now basically thinks that Ike's (Chad's character) God, The One, is his own Father. Yes that's weird.

Another character of mine, Gallant Regale, is being seduced by a Yeerk secret agent called a Temser (Lumy's character) into getting himself infested. Gallant is a playboy-ish but perceptive noble from a steampunk-esque universe and is staying the hell away from Mar because he thinks that Mar is the alternate body of a creepy little sadist (Which he is in Gallant's universe). He's going with whatever the Temser says because it seems more fun than being stranded in a dead-end Bar in a place he doesn't recognize. XD

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #4690 on: March 24, 2014, 03:47:13 PM »
Wait, Hero of Legend died out before I left... didn't it?

Well, so you're going through a strange submissive phase with your characters, huh?

So is everyone else in the RP in the bar?

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #4691 on: March 24, 2014, 03:51:40 PM »
Welcome back buddy!

Jocun is still here. You remember my controller from the future who was trying to befriend Terenia? There's also Ike, who is hanging outside with Mar. He's from an Earth that the Yeerks didn't find, and they have space flight. He encountered The One, and thinks he's Yahweh, the Abrahamic god. He's not a bad guy, like my first follower of The One. He's also just a regular human with a gun that shoots bullets and lasers.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #4692 on: March 24, 2014, 03:57:49 PM »
Jocun? I thought this was a complete reboot? A wash of characters. I wasn't going to reactivate Parker because of that. Can I just bring him back?

Or is this a different version of Jocun?

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #4693 on: March 24, 2014, 04:00:12 PM »
Nah, same guy. I originally brought in Ike, and brought Jocun back later because of other imperial characters. I just couldn't resist bringing my imperial back when two other imperials are here, especially since he's from a more rebel friendly future.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #4694 on: March 24, 2014, 04:03:48 PM »
Good to see you here, Parker ^_^ All we really did for a reboot was kind of say the bar was empty and then start bringing people in again. The Mar and Jocun that are here are vets. If you do bring Parker in, there's a message from Morgan sitting on one of the consoles as well. http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=7954.msg819482;topicseen#msg819482

I was in the middle of writing this when those two posted ^^ so Imma post it anyway.

The amount of... like, existing some of these characters are doing is sort of fluid at the moment depending upon who's posted when. Here's what you'll get visually:

Ike (one of Chad's characters) is a twenty-something male in a plaid shirt, jeans and a baseball cap. He and good ol' Mar are currently hiding just outside the bar from something within.

Everyone else is inside the bar, in more-or-less the same conversation. Those definitely inside are Gallant (Human male, curly blond hair, red vest, brown work pants, cravat, boots, air of nobility, played by Shenmue), Rose (a woman in her late twenties/early thirties with wavy blonde hair in a dirty Imperial Yeerk uniform, played by me), Simon (Chad's character, who I believe you know), and Vixen (a reindeer, played by me.)

Terenia hasn't posted in a while, but her characters were both in the bar as of her last post. These are: Daniel (human male, late twenties/early thirties, brown hair, grey eyes, freckles, Imperial Dracon) and Zaretil (a male Andalite of slight build, with shaggy, disheveled fur and wearing the Andalite equivalent of a tin-foil helmet with blinking lights).

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story