Author Topic: GESB: OOC Discussion  (Read 224228 times)

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
Re: GESB: OOC Discussion
« Reply #2820 on: July 29, 2011, 06:34:26 PM »
Likely the blood will dry and join the years of gunk and goop that is on that disgusting floor.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #2821 on: July 29, 2011, 06:36:11 PM »
ok that works too :P

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #2822 on: July 29, 2011, 07:15:06 PM »
Ummmm just out of curiosity, but nobody has bothered to clean up my blood from the Bar floor have they? Is it a self cleaning Bar as well as self repairing?

just a random question for the heck of it.
...eww.....

Regarding my last post: if it wasn't clear from the description, Zorish was approaching Al and Jasper/Sapptus.
Glee. :)

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #2823 on: July 29, 2011, 07:20:08 PM »
Hmm, so...I'm guessing I'm just going to leave Mar up in Salem's ship. Gives me time to think anyway. XD

Because while he might follow Myitt or Elayne around, there's no way he'd follow Salem like a puppy. :P

Sounds good to me. Salem shouldn't be gone too much longer, so Mar shouldn't be left bored long at all.

Unless something goes awry, of course >.<
Regarding my last post: if it wasn't clear from the description, Zorish was approaching Al and Jasper/Sapptus.

I did catch that- my last Al post has been modified to include that. Sorry I didn't pick up on it before posting- you and Luke posted while I was writing, and I didn't read them until after I'd posted.

EDIT: Hey, Kelly, I just realized- with the Rebels potentially leaving soon, it might be the perfect time to have (real) Keshin coincidentally show up again. Considering Keshin's one of my favorite characters ever... would you be up for that? ^_^ Like, if not now, than soon?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 07:22:35 PM by Lumy the Kit »

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline pyrebird

• Please, pet the Anthony!
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2824 on: July 29, 2011, 08:16:32 PM »
Every time you mention 'Keshin', I internally make a "Squeee!" sound. Kelly would understand the reason why best,  but suffice to say, the Keshin I know may not even be the Keshin you guys know.

EDIT: And Terenia, with that in mind, I'm amazed that Van had the gall to eat woodchips off that same disgusting floor. And for anyone wondering, the plants mentioned in Van's room aboard his ship aren't decorative: they're food.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 08:22:20 PM by pyrebird »
I am a little Meglet, I came here to roleplay. And armed with walls of text here, I'm ready to go play!
Meglet, Meglet, Meglet! She came here to roleplay! And with these walls of text here, she'll go and post away!

[Congratulations to weathel for correctly guessing that it was the Dreidel Song!]

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #2825 on: July 29, 2011, 10:30:24 PM »
Hmm...I think I just found a point of similarity between Ogreon(his species) and Van - very efficient, effective immune systems. :P

And how's this for an "explanation" of something in the Free-for-All thread Van? :XD:

I can replicate a shield intradimensional harmonizer to induce a relative state of coherent harmonics between my shielding and the  universe and prevent intradimensional flux effectiveness!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 11:47:52 PM by Dark Master »
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline pyrebird

• Please, pet the Anthony!
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2826 on: July 30, 2011, 11:14:53 AM »
I'm at Otakon, so don't expect to see me until tonight! And even then, Kelly is sleeping over, so... Eheh. Yeah. I just wanted to let you guys know~
I am a little Meglet, I came here to roleplay. And armed with walls of text here, I'm ready to go play!
Meglet, Meglet, Meglet! She came here to roleplay! And with these walls of text here, she'll go and post away!

[Congratulations to weathel for correctly guessing that it was the Dreidel Song!]

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #2827 on: July 30, 2011, 11:18:31 AM »
 :thumbsup2: nice. don't do anything I wouldnt do.  :thumbsup2:

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #2828 on: July 30, 2011, 01:35:55 PM »
*Laughs out loud*

You guys don't seem to have realized that Keshin's funniest when the rebels are here because their objectives conflict in really ludicrous ways. XD And that within a week of him getting here, the entire Bar will set. On Fire. XD Because apparently in this place, Keshin= trouble.

But that's part of the fun, so I'm bringing him back. ;) Plus that will lead to the amusing image of one Keshin leaving and another coming back. XP As for the Keshin Pyrebird knows, well....<__<

Let's just say his history took an even stranger possible turn in that universe. A sexier turn. <__<;;

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #2829 on: July 30, 2011, 04:56:23 PM »
I just realized something. My first character hit on Mythica the first female he saw and now my second character is hitting on Catie the first female he saw.

I'm detecting a pattern of flirtatious behavior. ;)

but is that a good thing or bad thing. :P

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #2830 on: July 30, 2011, 05:00:20 PM »
That's up to you to decide :XD:

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #2831 on: July 30, 2011, 05:07:17 PM »
Im gonna say its a good thing and if anybody tries to call me out on it I'll just innocently say that im a 'very friendly' kind of guy.

EDIT: awwww no flirting with Catie???  :'(
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 05:14:40 PM by Squall Leonhart (ShawnN1987) »

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #2832 on: July 30, 2011, 05:14:24 PM »
Ok, so I could be talked into bringing Catie in as my character to replace Ogreon and be my canon species charie. Problem is, she's a girl and I cant profess to know all about girls and how they react to certain things.

I wouldn't mind if you took her as your own charie to be along side Harry/Larry/Forget Name :P But I'd have to give you a brief bio.

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #2833 on: July 30, 2011, 05:16:27 PM »
Larry Foulke is the name, but how would I control BOTH of them??? I mean last time I checked I was cleared for one char. in the bar at a time

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #2834 on: July 30, 2011, 05:23:20 PM »
Well...sometimes they allow you to have two...you have to ask I guess.