Author Topic: I have arrived from meatspace at the heels of another!  (Read 2523 times)

Offline pyrebird

• Please, pet the Anthony!
    • DeviantART
Re: I have arrived from meatspace at the heels of another!
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2011, 10:55:15 AM »
...Not so sure if I want to partake in the meal. Unless it includes... TOES!

(Can I have those deep-fried?)
I am a little Meglet, I came here to roleplay. And armed with walls of text here, I'm ready to go play!
Meglet, Meglet, Meglet! She came here to roleplay! And with these walls of text here, she'll go and post away!

[Congratulations to weathel for correctly guessing that it was the Dreidel Song!]

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2011, 11:29:21 AM »
Hello, pyre, I'm Marie! Pleased to meet you. Glad you joined us!

It's going to be fun having you in the GESB. :) I play Elayne, Tora, and Illim, if you happen to have heard of them. You'll get to meet at least some of them soon, I'm sure. :D
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2011, 11:33:42 AM »
<Oh yes, I forgot to tell you; I play Ogreon and Theta-Pi in Galaxy's Edge Space Bar. I'm sure you realized the former, but Kitsune just reminded me of that. Now you know!> :P
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline pyrebird

• DeviantART
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2011, 11:57:26 AM »
Hey, can I have a proper description of Ogeron? All I know, from searching back posts, is that he's got legs. As in multiple legs. :D

I haven't met Theta-Pi, but I look forward to it!

And hiya, Marie! ..... If you don't watch it, Van might flirt with Elayne. Fun stuff, but it's kind of what he does. He's actually a bit of a tease, so the idea of him being a space pirate of any renown is always a little hard for people to imagine. And he knows it.
I am a little Meglet, I came here to roleplay. And armed with walls of text here, I'm ready to go play!
Meglet, Meglet, Meglet! She came here to roleplay! And with these walls of text here, she'll go and post away!

[Congratulations to weathel for correctly guessing that it was the Dreidel Song!]

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2011, 03:14:03 PM »
A description would take up like...a thousand words...

See what I did there?

^That's Ogreon.
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline pyrebird

• DeviantART
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2011, 05:19:20 PM »
Oooh, a picture!

Yep, Van's never seen anyone that looks like that before! Those are some awesome legs, there.

Offline Pokey

• SAY NO TO JESS
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2011, 05:37:43 PM »
Welcome to the Cyber space mental institution RAF! I see by the quantity of your replies that you're already immersing yourself quite nicely, RAF is just wonderful (mostly because I'm here  :akanbe: ), so wonderful in fact we should warn you in advance the next month or so of your life is probably going to be forfeited while you take in its pure awesomeness. So, welcome!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Tony (Unknown User) is my GBFF :P

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2011, 08:34:59 PM »
And hiya, Marie! ..... If you don't watch it, Van might flirt with Elayne. Fun stuff, but it's kind of what he does. He's actually a bit of a tease, so the idea of him being a space pirate of any renown is always a little hard for people to imagine. And he knows it.

Lol sounds good. Just watch who he flirts with. ;) Some ladies of the Bar are quite a force to be reckoned with!
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2011, 09:20:52 PM »
Hi Meg!!

I know you, even though we've never met!

I've met Kelly twice in person, yay!

Welcome to RAF!

Entirely too many exclamation points!

:D

I'm Tara, by the way!  You may also call me Taormina, if you like excessive vowels!

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2011, 08:24:04 PM »
Hey, Pyre. Welcome to RAF officially, I guess. I already know you're awesome and that you'll fit right in, so I guess I'll just give you my standard advice to new members ^_^

Hang out. Spend some time exploring the boards. There's a lot more to RAF than just the GESB (though that is one of my favorite bits). Most of the forum's appeal comes from its amazing people. The rest of the appeal comes from everything there is to do and discuss. The more you look around, the more you'll like, promise.

Glad you're here ^_^

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story