Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 334031 times)

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #11625 on: November 13, 2010, 12:17:52 PM »
Vogefak
––––––––––––––

A creature near the John human turned and walked towards me.

"I've got a ship. You in a hurry? Follow me."

He took me to his ship – The Traveler – and we walked inside. They fired up the engines and prepared for liftoff.

They asked me where we were going. I told them: "I'll show you how to track my ship's residual engine traces, just get me on it's tail. I've got a problem that may last a lifetime if I don't get on that ship."

–––––––––––––
Fenebok
–––––––––––––
180,000,000 km/5 min
The ship was mine. I was in control of the most powerful Reptilinod Scout ever. I'd stolen it from my brother no less, which automatically meant it was in pristine condition. He always kept it tidy.

They'd ask me to rename it. I would have to come up with something glorious, illustrious. RISS Kes'ofij, for the great mytho-historical warrior that founded the great hierarchy? Freg'naa, the scientist who directed the Association for the Betterment of Arms 10,000 years ago? Or Zetylon, the emperor of the Empire for more than 160 years?

"The RISS Zetylon. It has the ring of victory to it. Better than naming your ship after a female. Hahahaha!""

The RISS Zetylon was .0019 lightyears from the Galaxy's Edge space bar now. In the fight with the Kqorrians the FTL(Faster Than Light) drive was damaged severely. The ship was now capable of only 2 x the speed light...Fenebok had the feeling he was being followed.
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #11626 on: November 13, 2010, 12:38:09 PM »
Salem sat back and watched as the lizard-like creature asked for a ship. Without knowing more about the thing, he wasn't about to let it anywhere near his ship. A flash of curiosity struck him, however, when one of the humans- presumably a controller- offered his ship.

"Wait here," he said to Al, and then casually followed the pair out of the bar. He watched from a distance as they boarded the ship that he'd seen in combat with the Andalite fighter earlier. "I thought so," he muttered to himself with a smile. "At least now I know whose that thing is."

He turned and walked quietly back through the door.

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
« Reply #11627 on: November 13, 2010, 01:02:38 PM »
John sat in the pilots chair and blasted after the lizardsman ship. It was aabove lightspeed but John kicked into z-space and caught up in no time at all.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #11628 on: November 13, 2010, 01:53:29 PM »
<Computer. Override ship lockdown, open exterior hatch, and power down the supression field.> Claxter said. Hopefully this would work. He really didn't want to wait three days for the other Andalites to show up.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #11629 on: November 13, 2010, 01:54:17 PM »
Vogefak
––––––––

I expected Fenebok was blowing through space at multi-C. But the Serelav was severely damaged from the Kqorrian Star-Hawk's main disruptors. There was no way the engines could propel it more than 4 times C, or engage the Transpulsce Disruptor Assembly. John and his crew initiated their Z-Space translator and we joined my brother shortly.

I walked up from the observations deck to the bridge. I walked up to John((I assume it was his ship……… :huh: )).

"Thank you for your help," I said as we translated back to M-Space, "I must get to my ship. My dishonorable brother has not waited his turn to receive honor. He stole my ship. I assume you have a transporter? I will beam to my ship shortly. I do not request you come along. I have troubled you enough."

––––––––
Fenebok
––––––––

I was still caught up in his reveling. He was going to be given so many medals. He would be promoted to rank 5: Commander. There was absolutely no way he would not be. He 'single-handedly beat a Kqorrian Star-Hawk! And brought the Zetylon back to tell the tale!' he would say.

The tactical terminal beeped. He ran back to look at it. Another ship. The Ops pannel chirped. He ran to it.

"Company." he remarked, vexed. He couldn't recognize the configuration. But the life-signs made sense –– a few Terrans, and a Reptilinod. Vogefak had come after him.

He prepared for battle with a final remark: "Glorious."
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 02:42:30 PM by Scinlao »

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #11630 on: November 13, 2010, 02:08:08 PM »
John aimed the cannons at the other ship and asked, "Do we destroy it?"

I was sitting in the back on my bed as I was of no use in the starship. I now trotted over to the viewport and looked out. <Hang on. This is gonna be tough.>
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #11631 on: November 13, 2010, 02:34:18 PM »
The active outer shield flickers and bulges before the small ARC beeps and displays characters signifying the outer hatch's progress is impeded by electro-magnetic force.  The shield-matrix restabilizes, sending translucent blue waves around the ship through what appears to be a hovering ball of water, though that is merely the visual effect of the shield stabilization.
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #11632 on: November 13, 2010, 02:41:18 PM »
Vogefak
––––––––

"NO!!! Don't please! There are hundreds of innocents on that ship! And…I do not wish my brother to die! I will simply transport to his ship!" (( :o :'())

"You may come with me if you so desire. However, I do not wish to inconvenience you."
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 02:43:37 PM by Scinlao »

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #11633 on: November 13, 2010, 02:57:35 PM »
"fine... But I don't have a transporter. Not standard quipment."
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #11634 on: November 13, 2010, 03:23:35 PM »
Vogefak
––––––––

"I see...do you have docking capacity?"

––––––––
Fenebok

The ship seemed to float motionless in space. I brought the Zetylon out of multi-C, came about and came to a full stop in front of them. What were they doing!?

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #11635 on: November 13, 2010, 03:29:17 PM »
"Yep, top notch hull breached if need be, too."
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #11636 on: November 13, 2010, 03:32:08 PM »
The active outer shield flickers and bulges before the small ARC beeps and displays characters signifying the outer hatch's progress is impeded by electro-magnetic force.  The shield-matrix restabilizes, sending translucent blue waves around the ship through what appears to be a hovering ball of water, though that is merely the visual effect of the shield stabilization.

<An electromagnetic force is preventing entry.> He said to Myitt. Hs looked at various icons on the device to see if it could get past that.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #11637 on: November 13, 2010, 05:00:56 PM »
Myitt inspects the holoscreen, still half-lost in the flurry of memories.  

"Is there...is there a control for a varying magnetic field?" she asks distractedly.  "If there is, we can match the field strength with the electromagnetic shielding, and create an eddy current that might disrupt the shield system.  Ah, this looks like the right one."

She slides an icon across, and the air around them suddenly hums with a low vibration.  A few of the pebbles on the ground start to shudder.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 05:03:24 PM by Myitt »

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #11638 on: November 13, 2010, 08:23:53 PM »
*ripples spread from the region of the ARC nearest the shield around to the back of the ship and back to the front, building in intensity and variation, harmonizing prefectly.  After several minutes the shield matrices are torn apart by the forces and the shield collapses.  The shield matrix begins to rebuild itself, the progress can be easily seen on the ARC...it looks as though the shields will be re-established within 15 or 20 seconds.*
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #11639 on: November 13, 2010, 08:28:03 PM »
"Ah!" Myitt cries, stepping Tamora's body back.  "Open exterior hatch!  Claxter, tell it to open!"

Tara steps back as well, shielding her eyes from the bright arcs of energy. 

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash