Author Topic: GESB: Operation Time-Cops  (Read 26994 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: GESB: Operation Time-Cops
« Reply #270 on: May 15, 2010, 08:58:27 AM »
Claxter began morphing Human again, and examined the clothes. He managed to get all the clothes on without them being backwards or anything silly, and was soon ready for public. Afterwards he lifted off and made for a position closer to Sukohn's ship.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #271 on: May 16, 2010, 12:53:38 AM »
Ossanlin smiles a bit wryly at at Alic and begins the morphing process himself.  <<Why would we ask that you look away Aliciania?  It is only humans that wish to hide their external reproductive anatomy.  Simply because I am taking the genetic frame of a human does not mean I have begun to act upon some of their sillier foibles.>>

Ossanlin finishes his morph and looks down.  His build is fairly athletic but a little stocky due to the Helghast DNA.  His skin is borderline pale, but not sickly white by any means.  His face is just a tad bit pretty for a male, with high, light cheek bones and a small chin.  Something around his eyes is reminiscent of Tara while his hair color and texture as well as his mouth structure are reminiscent of Michael.  "Humans have such...unusual customs, besides, I'm not exactly certain about how all this works..." Ossanlin gestures at the clothing and whispers under his breath... "ssserrtannnn  exxact-t-tely ssserrrtan...tanuh."  He shuts his mouth and stop playing with human syllables.  Now was not the time.

Ossanlin glances over at Claxter and uses private thought-speech instead of vocalizations.  <<I really need someone onboard the Mirage I can trust Claxter.  Aliciania and Myitt have to come along because of their knowledge on humans.  Hadrin will come as well, as long as Myitt trusts him.  I don't particularly want him on my ship without being present myself.  I have some sense of the timestream and I hope I'll be able to feel when it is righted.  You're the only other being here who knows enough about Andalite technology to efficiently run the Mirage.  And I certainly don't wish to leave Zorish here on his own either.  When Myitt is done with the memory procedure, I'm going to lock down the med-bay.  It will open only on your command...or mine.  I need you to track the location of Yeerk tech to help us follow the Imperial, and if he tries to take off, I need you to disable or destroy his ship.  It will be a mess if it comes to that, but he can't get away.  He simply can't.  You're our last line of defense, if he gets by you....well we just won't think about that.>>
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 01:02:10 AM by Ossanlin »
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #272 on: May 16, 2010, 08:29:56 AM »
<Prince Ossanlin has a point, Aliciania. I see no reason for you to leave the room, though you don't have to stay.> Claxter said.

<<You can trust me, my Prince. I will not let them escape.>> He was happy to be the one to stay on the ship. There would surely be battle, and he didn't want to screw anything up on something so important. Though he also kind of wanted to ask the human prisoner some questions as well.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 08:51:50 AM by Chad28 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #273 on: May 16, 2010, 09:54:26 AM »
Hadrin, noting that Myitt is still busy with Zorish, steps over to Ossanlin.

Quietly he says, "Not to mean any offense, Ossanlin, but things have become rather difficult for several members of our organization to step foot onto Earth, especially in an area of bristling Empire activity such as southern California.  As far as the Empire knows, I should still be under the Sub-Visser's stewardship.  I haven't officially become a traitor to anyone except Zorish...at least, I hope not, at any rate.  So I will accompany you, and though I cannot speak for Myitt, I believe her presence could increase our security risk.  She may agree."

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #274 on: May 16, 2010, 10:44:41 AM »
Ossanlin glances at Hadrin a moment and sends a private thought his way as well.  <<I understand your plight Hadrin, you are in a precarious position, and the rebels have given up quite a lot to capture Zorish since you may not be able to operate on the good Visser's Blade sihp any more with your previous boss gone under suspicious circumstances.  But your face would not be all that familiar would it?  As far as I understood it, you and the sub-visser mainly kept to the Blade Ship.  And Tara will be recognizable anywhere, but the fact is she has a lot more knowledge on humans and their culture than myself.  I need her out there, and her Dracon arm too.  Once we find the Imperial we may need to split into two groups to cut off escape routes so we need as many Dracons and Shredders as we can spare.>>

RAF Silverblade

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #275 on: May 16, 2010, 01:23:44 PM »
Hadrin nods, glancing back at Zorish.  "Very well, you should ask her, and I will help if I can.  Then who will stay here with the Sub-Visser?  Your young cadet can fly the ship, but I doubt he could handle both the ship and keeping track of the Sub-Visser's vitals.  You do know that it is possible for a Yeerk to kill its host, if it is in dire need?  Knowing Zorish, I doubt she would take such a drastic measure...but I don't think we should leave the young aristh alone."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #276 on: May 16, 2010, 01:35:42 PM »
"I was actually not aware of that." Claxter said in response to Hadrin. "Aktooalllly. Ual. Ual."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #277 on: May 16, 2010, 02:00:16 PM »
"You wish to know what I think?" Zorish asks tersely, "I think that you engaged on a mission with limited details and endangered yourself and your comrades for information that could have easily been accessed by someone with a Gedd's knowledge of computer skills. I think that you have been misinformed and you have backed yourself into a corner. You've betrayed Hadrin's cover and you have made your presence on Earth known. Blunder after blunder, and you are going to make me suffer for your foolishness. That is what I think."

Zorish attempts to stretch, but fails as a result of the force field restraints. He lets out a low growl of discontent, "If you are going to kill me, would you at least give me the privilege of moving about my prison for my final moments. Or do you plan on slitting my throat while I lie here paralyzed?"

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #278 on: May 16, 2010, 02:17:00 PM »
Myitt narrows her eyes.  "I doubt a Gedd would have the knowledge of an officer of Visser Three," she says blandly.  "I've seen your memories, Zorish, and I know what my mission is supposed to accomplish.  But I won't kill you.  Not yet."  

Without another word she walks out, onto the bridge, and up to Ossanlin and Hadrin.  She stops short for a moment, noticing that Ossanlin is human and strangely similar to both Tara and Michael, but she recognizes it must be him.  "We need to deal with Sukohn and get back to the bar," she hisses.  "I have to feed, now I hope that the situation will be under control for a couple of hours?"

Hadrin looks chagrined.  "Well...Ossanlin was hoping you and I would be able to accompany him on Earth."

Myitt glances at Ossanlin.  "Really.  I'm afraid I can't, personally, because this whole thing is becoming rather pressing.  It's exhausting enough performing memory dumps and playing the nasty bad cop without..."  She sighs, waving a hand halfheartedly.  "I'd say Tara could accompany you--"

<I'm in,> Tara says bluntly.

Myitt clears her throat.  "Which she will agree to, but it's an awful risk for her to be seen in this place.  I didn't exactly bring a pair of sunglasses."  She looks over at Alic, then back at Ossanlin, then at Claxter, seeming to realize for the first time that two of them are clothed.  "Did you go on a raid at Sears while my back was turned?"  Myitt chews her lip.  "No sunglasses, huh?"
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 06:34:36 PM by Myitt »

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #279 on: May 16, 2010, 02:24:51 PM »
<Alright. The hatch is open and Sukohn's ship has not moved. As far as I know, he is unaware of our presence, so perhaps he believes it would have been more difficult for us to find him. You may all leave when ready, and I will lift off to prepare for any kind of escape. As far as the chances of Zorish taking his host with him, I am unsure. Perhaps simply inject him with sedatives.>

Ani-Master 2014!

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #280 on: May 16, 2010, 09:12:45 PM »
((Oss isn't actually clothed yet Tara, the clothes are laying in a pile on the floor.  I'm kinda waiting for Patty to post on that.))

Ossanlin looks over at Myitt.  "Finished with the memory dump?  Good.  I didn't know it was your time to feed Myitt, we could really use you, but Tara has the knowledge about humans and human culture as well.  As long as she can fire a Dracon, it should work out."  Ossanlin worked his human jaw after so many words.

RAF Silverblade

Alic

« Reply #281 on: May 16, 2010, 10:04:16 PM »
((Sorry. Thanks for the patience. I had the worst/scariest day of my life today. Ill be posting as soon as jacks done eating)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #282 on: May 16, 2010, 10:07:06 PM »
(What happened? Are you ok?)

Ani-Master 2014!

Alic

« Reply #283 on: May 16, 2010, 10:43:00 PM »
(it involved jack making a run for it when we were on a walk. disappearing. neighbors and cops trying to find him for an hour. he was playing basketball in the clubhouse.)

"Habit.. "Alic muttered. Ossanlin being naked didn't really bother her, but it was wrong to stare. Not that she minded looking, either. She looked down at the pile of clothing to distract herself. "You can't go out like this, Oss. I think you should get the clothing on. I would appreciate it if you came, Tara. And yes, I managed to bag my own items and leave without anyone looking twice." She smiled. "I can get you some sunglasses somewhere if you really needed them..."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #284 on: May 16, 2010, 10:49:08 PM »
I was outside with the nieces recently, and one of them decided to run up the backyard hill towards the road. Imagine my frustration having to chase down two kids. They both got trouble for that. It didn't take very long to round them up, though. I'm glad you found Jack.)

Ani-Master 2014!