Author Topic: Animorphs,"Magic is a completely ridiculious, even for humans."  (Read 1917 times)

Offline Damien

• Natural law is overrated
Magic. A mere dream. Tales of magic and fantasy have weaved through human imagination for thousands years. Some humans feared the possibility, some embraced it, many ignored them as "children stories". Magic. It is impossible isn't it? Summoning powerful forces out of nothing. Ridiculous. Well that is what the ones who can use the art want you to believe. However you're not the only one being kept out of the loop. So are the yeerks. However soon...

Soon it won't be such a secret...

With the yeerks expanding to more and more hosts they will find out one way or another. Ether by the deadly art being used against them... or will they control a host which has the knowledge first? All that will be decided, today infact...

-------------------------

"You can't be serious, I mean telling people could be disastrous. Do we really need to?"
   "I-I don't know... but I have the feeling something really bad is going to happen... and soon..."
   "It is to dangerous, we can't revel anything yet... Let's wait and see what happens first... Just keep quiet. please."
   "Alright..."
   "Oh and tell your brother that I believe you two should go to this... sharing... party tonight, he needs to make some friends. He has been gloomy ever since we moved here. Besides it is free."
   "Will do..."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Alright. Now that my crappy intro is over and hoping that some people have stayed through it long enough to read this I will explain the basic plot of this... and the timeline.

The timeline is before the controllers figure out who the animorphs are and believe they could be human. (They are still the andalite bandits) I'm sorry, I don't know the book number but everything has happened before that point. The plot is what is said above (the whole "magic" thing) and the fact that the sharing is throwing a rather large party where two of the magic users are going along with any of the other OC's that people are joining can make. I'm not sure the the animorphs would go to spy on it or not, that is up to whoever chooses to control the animorphs. Something bad happens etc. etc.... yeah can't give away to much right now... So if you're still with me continue below to get the skeleton for the profiles. oh and please no script/chat writing such as

Damien: This *Thumbs up*

Character Skeletons
(You can use original characters, any one you want that isn't taken, or you can create a controller or a none morphing human to use, the profile skeletons)

Created Controllers

Host Name:
Yeerk Name:
Host Species:
Yeerk Personality:
Human Personality:
Appearance/Description:
Relationship: (This is where you put if the human is a willing host and where the yeerk and human like each other etc.)

Created Human

Name:
Personality:
Appearance/Description:

Note: Eventually I'll let people create Andalite characters and other alien races, but for now this is all you got

Character List

Original Characters

Jake -
Tobias -
Ax -
Cassie -
Marco -
Rachel - Erek -

Visser Three-
Chapman -

etc.

Created Characters

Controllers

----------

Humans

Damien Marsh- Damien
Drake Marsh - Damien

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Name: Damien Marsh
Personality: He is very thoughtful and curious. He likes to "stop and smell the flora" as he calls it. He is considered a "prodigy" with the IQ of about 183 he had since birth. He always learned quickly and what he lacked for with physical power he made up with mental ability. Sometimes he can be a bit cold and distant but he really is a caring person. He doesn't get along with strangers well and often pretends they aren't even there. So currently the only one who he'll talk to is his twin, Drake.
Appearance/Description: He has the 'usual' teenage build, the look of being stretched out because of the usual growth spurt. His hair is dark brown and falls just above his shoulders which is brushed to the right to keep it out of his blue eyes. He wears square blue rectangular glasses and has a deep scar over his right eye, he doesn't tell anyone how he got it, only his brother knows.

Name: Drake Marsh
Personality: He is the exact opposite of his identical twin, personality wise. He is very outgoing and openly friendly. He goes out of his way to make friends. Constantly forces his twin brother to socialize with other people trying to force his coldness to strangers out of him. So far he is failing and his twin remains just as cold as ever.
Appearance/Description: He looks exactly like his twin Damien except for a few things. He is slightly more muscular than his twin, he doesn't wear glasses and his hair is brushed to the left, the opposite direction of his twin.
That'sssss a very nice possssst you have there... It'd be a sssshame if something happened to it...

If you get the reference above you will get a cookie, an imaginary cookie, but a cookie none-the-less!

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Animorphs,"Magic is a completely ridiculious, even for humans."
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 07:59:43 PM »
(What kind of magic are we talking here? Any restrictions besides emmensely powerful stuff?)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Damien

• Natural law is overrated
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 08:02:03 PM »
Hmm, I didn't give much thought except what ability my character's have. Well just tell me what magic you'd want to use and I'll decide if it ok to use in the animorphs universe. Oh and if you want to make a character with magic you might have to wait a bit into the rp or you can pm me and we can decide how to make your character have the ability without it being to strange.
That'sssss a very nice possssst you have there... It'd be a sssshame if something happened to it...

If you get the reference above you will get a cookie, an imaginary cookie, but a cookie none-the-less!

Offline MoppingBear

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 12:15:51 PM »
Can you give an example of power level?  are we talking like harry potter style magic?

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 08:47:35 AM »
Yeah, this sounds interesting but you were kinda vague on the whole magic thing
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline MoppingBear

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2010, 11:22:33 AM »
guess this isnt happening?