Author Topic: GESB: OOC Discussion  (Read 224940 times)

Offline pyrebird

• Please, pet the Anthony!
    • DeviantART
Re: GESB: OOC Discussion
« Reply #2880 on: August 02, 2011, 01:24:24 PM »
Considering how things seem to work around here, I wouldn't be surprised if a trial went in the style of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, or something. Also, when I talk about anything involving the GESB here, understand that my suggestions are always serious.
I am a little Meglet, I came here to roleplay. And armed with walls of text here, I'm ready to go play!
Meglet, Meglet, Meglet! She came here to roleplay! And with these walls of text here, she'll go and post away!

[Congratulations to weathel for correctly guessing that it was the Dreidel Song!]

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #2881 on: August 02, 2011, 04:13:53 PM »
Hey Rukh I think I'm gonna wait awhile before I post because I want it to seem like Larry is taking a long time. So I would like to wait until Catie would begin to wonder and worry about when he is coming back. If this is not OK tho let me know.

For everybody else just know that the portal is still open and is at the edge of the forest directly across from the front door of the Bar.

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #2882 on: August 02, 2011, 04:21:29 PM »
Sounds good. Catie trusts you to take care of yourself though, so it's be a VERY long time for her to start worrying.
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #2883 on: August 02, 2011, 04:36:30 PM »
Well hopefully not too long dude. I do need to come back eventually. Although if you take too long to start worrying maybe I can momentarily bring back Lucan. At least until Larry is done in the other Dimension. The thing is I was gonna have Larry just grab his stuff and come back, however I think he should stay in there longer because he needs to get his mind right (future shock after all) and perhaps he can gain some wisdom from Tyrael.

How long (post count) would it take for Catie to begin worrying about Larry?

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline AmberKatira

• Disciple of Protein Purification and Pillar of Condescension
  • Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #2884 on: August 02, 2011, 06:47:33 PM »
It doesn't really matter if another character is worrying about yours or not.  Let Larry take however much time he needs, do his thing, and come back.  If Catie had great faith in his abilities and hadn't begun worrying, that's great.  Means she thinks he knows what he's doing and that he won't get in over his head.  Also, if you're planning on using that as character building time, it would *probably* be okay to post in the bar.  Gives you and everyone else here an opportunity to get to know your character better, and that way you'd still have something to work on even though you aren't interacting with anyone else's character.  Personally, I find solo posts very hard >.<

I would clear it with Terenia or Luke or someone all official and stuff first though, just in case.
Work is for the weak

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #2885 on: August 02, 2011, 07:08:14 PM »
Yeah, I'm with Katrina on that one, Shawn. Don't worry about what Catie's doing- just have Larry take as long as you feel he needs. If you'd like, do a couple posts covering what he's doing, to help all of us get to know him a little better.

Real Larry wouldn't wait for Catie to start worrying until he reappeared, so there's no reason to write him that way ^_^

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #2886 on: August 02, 2011, 08:20:55 PM »
Hmmm. Good point plus what I post isnt going to be known by the characters in the bar just himself right? Sorry non video game RP's have a tendency to make me go cross-eyed at times :P. The thing is that where he is going is in a completely different Dimension than the Bar. Am I allowed to post in the GESB in that situation?

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #2887 on: August 02, 2011, 08:57:25 PM »
Illim was involved in a GESB-related trial, though not at the Bar. At the rebellion. In the future. XD

It did not turn out very well.
Aluminator's RAFsister

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #2888 on: August 02, 2011, 09:00:05 PM »
Sooo what you're saying is DON'T post in the GESB right?

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #2889 on: August 02, 2011, 09:19:33 PM »
Er
M...maybe 15-20 conconsiderig she doesn't know exactly how far you have to o to get to your place or whatever.

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #2890 on: August 02, 2011, 11:02:04 PM »
Sooo what you're saying is DON'T post in the GESB right?

Post 'em in the GESB. Just don't be away long, since we try to discourage players from playing only by themselves. That's part of the reason for the one-character rule, too; your characters can't just sit around talking to each other.

Salem's Story

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #2891 on: August 02, 2011, 11:44:09 PM »
Wow...there were 4 posts responding to Squall in te time it took me to write my posts...O.o

So yea, just forget about it. Do what you want. I'll just be standing here....talkig to myself. :XD:

I'll probably have Voge and Cate go their ssperate ways now though...

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #2892 on: August 02, 2011, 11:50:49 PM »
All right I'll figure it out. If anything I can do a '1 hour Bar time is equal to 2 weeks Sanctuary Dimension time' right?

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #2893 on: August 02, 2011, 11:57:28 PM »
Wibbly wobbly timey wimey. ^^

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Social Staff
« Reply #2894 on: August 03, 2011, 12:28:24 AM »
Haha. Nice, Caleb. And yeah, time's as fluid as it needs to be in the bar. Everything moves at the speed of plot  ;D

Salem's Story