Author Topic: Pick your land, air and seas morph  (Read 4722 times)

Offline Canicula

Re: Pick your land, air and seas morph
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2011, 03:25:06 PM »
Battle morphs:
land: black panther
air: bald eagle
sea: orca

Fun morphs:
land: cat
air: owl or a hawk
sea: bottlenose dolphin

I'm from Germany, so don't wonder, if my sentences are a bit weird sometimes...

Offline Pippi

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2011, 11:09:42 AM »
Land- Siberian tiger for it's speed and strength. I read an encyclopedia that talked about how 13 full grown men (hunters) killed a certain type of buffalo but couldn't even shift it, let alone carry it, they had to abandon it. Eventually, a Siberian tiger simply came and carried it away for 2 miles :woot: that's the kind of strength I want.

Sea- the dolphin for it's happy mind. I've suffered from depression all my life so I think the dolphin could help me there.

Air- the bald eagle. Actually if I could chose one morph it would be this. The way the experience was described in the books was for lack of better words AMAZING :whoa:
There are no innocents. There are, however,
different degrees of responsibility.

Offline Tobichel

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2012, 03:48:08 AM »
BATTLE MORPHS.
Land- Siberian tiger.
Sea- Shark.
Air- Bald eagle.

FUN MORPHS.
Land- Wolf.
Sea- Dolphin.
Air- Red tail hawk.

Offline QIfry

• A 28 year old that won't grow up. Growing up sucks
    • M.O.R.P.H. - An Animorphs Fancomic Series
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2012, 12:57:53 PM »
Easy.

Air: American Kestrel (LOVE the feathers on a male kestrel)
Land: Jaguar (I think they're third in the "baddest big cats" list)
Sea: Orca (can't help it. Love the design and one of the few things in the sea that can take down sharks)

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2012, 04:17:57 PM »
Land: Tyrranesouras Rex. Hope i spelled that right
Sky: Pterydactel. i know i spelled that wrong
sea: Giant squid
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Dreaming on :P
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2012, 06:28:25 PM »
why all the prehistoric morphs?
Starfire is my RAFcousin. :D
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2012, 06:40:42 PM »
Because dinoasaurs are cool and awesome, and nobody messes with a dinosaur
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline XtheoniongirlX

• Queen of Smut
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2012, 07:58:12 PM »
Air: Penguin. Don't try to feed me your "it can't fly it only swims!" nonsense. It's a bird, not a fish. And the lack of evidence proving its ability of flying has more to do with lack of effort on their part, not an actual inability to do so. I'll be flapping on my rooftop every day for the allotted 2 hours until I can finally pull it off. Row, row, fight the power.

Sea: Megalodon. The oceans have a little less prying eyes than the open wild, which means having to worry less about humans. This is just my ego at work here; there's really something to admire about the imposing size of a whale along with the foreboding atmosphere of a predator. It would feel nice to be Queen of a territory every once in a while.

Land: Sloth. They are a freaking contradiction to Darwinism. Considering all the strong and able-bodied and fierce animals that have gone extinct over millions and millions of years, how the hell are sloths still around? Look at them! They're snails who've permanently morphed lanky monkeys. And spending a single evening with them would be like 4 years of therapy condensed into a few hours. My human life is hectic enough as it is, I don't need to add to that with a predatory animal as my only land morph. I'd need that in the waters only.
The store was closed, but the salesman said he could wait if we hurry.
But we were delayed en route when a stingray in front of us killed a pedestrian.

Offline Aftran261

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2012, 08:13:40 AM »
Battle:
Land - Polar Bear
Air - African Crowned Eagle
Sea - Tiger Shark

Morphs that will blend in and not cause a giant fuss among scientists
Land - Male Red Kangaroo
Air - Peregrine Falcon: the various subspecies blend in just about anywhere and not many people can tell the difference
Sea - Saltwater Crocodile

Offline Bealocwealm

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2012, 11:43:11 AM »
Land: I am under the assumption that this would also be my primary battle morph. I'm gonna have to go with mountain lion. Stealth, brawn, speed, incredible senses, extremely deadly, and at least in my area of the States, something that wouldn't be too out of place.

Sea: Help me out here. I just don't know. My impulses say orca for some reason. I'm seeing a lot of prehistoric creatures on this list, but with only three morphs, stealth should be a possibility for all three. And being a megalodon or a badass ancient whale or sea-dwelling ancient reptile might win battles, but it would get noticed FAST. At the same time, I don't feel like orcas are fast enough, and they're not maneuverable in reef or complex environments the way a shark or dolphin would be. No idea. I don't look into sea life a lot.

Air: I wanted to say kestrel, but birds of prey are way too observable, and tire quickly if the air isn't working with them. It may be lame-sounding, but canada goose. They fit in just about everywhere, they fly fast, they have amazing endurance, and although they might not be able to inflict serious damage, they can still cause a lot of pain in a pinch. Alternatively, maybe some sort of swan; I KNOW that a large swan can kill a human.

Offline Tim Bruening

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2015, 11:08:39 PM »
You can only pick one animal to morph of each from these environments

-Land: Siberian Tiger (though I would like to be a dog)
-Air: Peregrine Falcon (but a pigeon wouldn't be bad at all)
-Sea: Bottlenose Dolphin (tempted to say an orca instead)

Land: David's Lion, which nearly took out Visser 3!

Air: Eagle.

Sea: Shark!

Fresh Water: Loch Ness Monster!

Underground: Mole.