Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 336647 times)

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #11100 on: October 17, 2010, 09:36:11 PM »
»~Dont feel bad Shenmue.....Silver ends up unconcious more than a swooning woman in the arms of her dream man XD she's powerful but too weak to handle it.....and if anyone quotes Spiderman Ill blast them T_T anyway.... Yeah I know the feeling.~«
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #11101 on: October 17, 2010, 09:57:25 PM »
(With great power comes great responsi-*BANG* *dies*)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #11102 on: October 17, 2010, 09:58:08 PM »
Tora raises her eyebrows in surprise that the ship actually obeys Corliss's command. "Interesting," she murmurs, taking hold of Keshin's chair and guiding it towards the ship. "Do you know what dosage he needs?" she asks, pushing the hovering chair up the ramp, warily stopping at the edge of the hatch, as if expecting the place to be booby trapped. When nothing happens, she proceeds inside with Keshin.
Aluminator's RAFsister

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #11103 on: October 17, 2010, 10:14:27 PM »
(With great power comes great responsi-*BANG* *dies*)
(((Oh my gosh, that's one of the funniest things I've ever heard!)))

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #11104 on: October 17, 2010, 10:51:34 PM »
-XD omgz! That made my night right there lol-
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #11105 on: October 18, 2010, 02:10:08 AM »
The Director observes the bar before seeing that Tamora has already found a seat. He sits beside her and comments, "He doesn't like too many people does he?"

((I'm awaiting Gaz's response before I continue on with Parker.))
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 01:08:50 AM by Darth Revan »
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #11106 on: October 18, 2010, 06:04:39 AM »
Ossanlin remains silent as the beings converse...he hears Terenia in his head and is astonished that she bothered to tell him she was leaving.  She really was making some positive changes.  <<Do please be careful Terenia...the person who ordered your "hit" is still free.  I would suggest you keep that Dracon close at hand and peraps avoid inebriation for the time being.  And please do not do anything rash...we still don't know this particular human's capabilities.>>  Ossanlin pauses a moment before continuing.  <<I appreciate that you cared enough to tell me you are leaving the area, even though you are not required to.  It means a lot to me that you are willing to do so.>>

Ossanlin turns his attention back to the image of the hologram.  <An interesting piece of software you are...rather advanced.  I was unaware that any artificial intelligence existed.  Are you merely a sophisticated program or have you evolved into your current form?>

Ossanlin turns a stalk eye towards where Salem has vanished...making use of his thought-speech implant perhaps because voice would not transmit through that strange compartment door.  <A blind spot?  I do find that a bit hard to believe knowing that Keshin fell perfectly onto the ramp only sustaining injury because he was pushed into one of my swords...and as for understimating one's enemy, I'm well aware of the dangers.  However, over-estimating your enemy to the point of your own helplessness shares a quite similar danger.  You are dangerous, but you are not unstoppable by any stretch.>

Post Merged: October 18, 2010, 06:05:25 AM
((Sry I didn't post yesterday guys...I actually fell asleep at 5:30 PM and ended up sleeping until about 4:45 AM this morning.  :p  ))
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #11107 on: October 18, 2010, 08:49:57 AM »
((Haha... no worries, Luke, it happens ;)))

Al grinned at Myitt. "Depends how fast I am. If I'm really lucky, when the ship goes up, I'll be able to transfer myself to one of my bodies and get outta here, but for now..." he stepped forward and "knocked" on the wall, giving the impression that he was behind a pane of glass or something similar. "I'm fully contained within this ship." He looked at Ossanlin and grinned. "Nah, I knew Keshin was there, I just wasn't sure of the distance between you two. I can't have been off by more than a fraction of a meter, but that made a world of difference from what Salem told me.

"I was programmed," he continued, "a few centuries ago by the one and only Squee the Great." He bowed deep with a flourish.

If Salem had been human, he would have rolled his eyes. Al always seemed to talk like that. He responded to Ossanlin as he continued to morph. <No, you're right, I'm not unstoppable. I only...> At that point, the morph had gone far enough that he lost thought-speech ability, so he switched back to normal speech, his voice once again resonating from the walls in the main chamber, as Al's was doing. "I strive to be uncatchable. I take my advantages where I can, because the universe isn't usually keen to create them for me." His thoughts drifted to Keshin, but he shook his head to clear it. He'd have to worry about the bounty hunter later. He began pulling down clothes and putting them on, even as the morph finished. "Why would an Andalite need to carry swords, anyway? Are those Andalite in origin?"
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 08:57:38 AM by Lamey McLamerpants »

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #11108 on: October 18, 2010, 09:02:49 AM »
(You must have really needed some sleep, Luke. I'm sure you felt better after nearly twelve hours of it.)

Cody used the sensors to detect several lifeforms in one area. After flying in that direction, he saw a weird looking ship, and the presence of an adult Andalite as well as other people.

"I think we found Prince Ossanlin." Cody said. "Let's go see him."

<I don't know. I may get in trouble for this. What if he doesn't like that I did this?>

"God you are a wimp. You need to grow a backbone."

<I already have a backbone. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to stand up.>

"It's a figure of speech." He said as he landed the craft. He exited, but left the hatch open in case the sleeping Bear wanted to come out. He was a little hesitant to just waltz into the ship, though.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 10:36:13 AM by Chad29 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #11109 on: October 18, 2010, 10:44:25 AM »
((True, I didn't sleep at all Saturday night.  I have a hacking cough that likes to keep me from sleeping even though I'm exhausted.  It's beyond frustrating.  It let up yesterday/last night.))

Ossanlin ****s his head a bit at the image of the program.  <Yet you have the capability of learning I assume?  Rather an achievement...for your programmer.  The temporal rift here has a way of playing with paradox.>

As the human's "voice" goes from thought-speech to audible tones he looks back towards the compartment.  A strange switch indeed...apparently the chamber could transmit voice after all.  <Uncatchable...inter esting.  So you're fleeing someone or something.>  Ossanlin reholsters his shredder which he had been holding out at his side.  As the mag-strap snaps back into place around the grip of the weapon, he moves the many-fingered hand to the hilt of one of the katana at his waist.  <The swords are designed for speed and superior cutting and maneuverability.  The design was generated by a simulation, though I am told that there are swords on Earth called katana that resemble mine.  As for why I wield them...I'm sure they are reasons you can appreciate quite easily.  For one, a Shredder is truly dangerous only during the moment it is fired, this is not optimal for close-quarters combat...a blade, however, will cut whether it's user is engaging it or not...it is constantly dangerous.  Secondly, they are unexpected.  Most opponents do not expect a three-bladed andalite...most don't know how to defend themselves in such a situation.  And it is intimidating besides.  Any advantage in combat is worth grasping, and they give me a rather unique set of advantages.>

Ossanlin doesn't disclose all of the properties of the swords...this human is still a threat as far as he's concerned.
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #11110 on: October 18, 2010, 03:12:51 PM »
Thordon drank the rest of his water and looked around the inside of the bar. He felt outward to gauge if any of them were capable of lending any great amount of Energy. Unfortunately none had the required power. He looked downward somewhat depressed. He missed his love more and more as time carried on. He finally decided that he would have to brave the creation of a portal on his own.

The Orion had always shared Energies to create and control the portals because none of them were strong enough on their own to do so. Even when Thordon had ascended to a Wraith, he continued to share Energies with The Orion because it was just how they always did it. He had never thought that his new state may be enough to sustain a portal alone.

With new determination in his eyes, he stood from his bar stool and walked out of the back door, heading into the ship graveyard. There was a great amount of energy discharge here. There was a great battle here. It was one of the first things that Thordon had seen when he first came to this reality. Many different Energies are still present. One large presence is further back, near the tree line. It must belong to that large creature most of those were battling. There were two sources of distortion, both spots where, possibly, reality had been breached. They both had the same dark feeling, but it gave Thordon the realization that perhaps this spot would make creating his own portal possible.

He sat on the ground, legs crossed; he closed his eyes, held out all four arms, and began to meditate.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #11111 on: October 18, 2010, 04:52:20 PM »
Rayker and Jackson caught up with the man by his ship. Both of their eyes welled up as they came in sight of their dead friends. It was hard to even put one foot in front of the other; only their military background kept them moving. Rayker flashed back to the mission in Deep Space in one of the many universes they'd chased that vile man to. Then, they'd actually had the upper hand on Desmond, and the coward retreated to the shelter of an ally planet. He was out of our reach, and he knew it. While he plotted and restocked, we floated in high orbit, cloaked from any radar. As they waited for his next move, the Beta Squad actually enjoyed a bit of R&R... the team told each other about their families, what Earth was like where (and when) they came from, and what their dreams were. They'd even made plans to carry out each others' dreams together...

But that was years ago. None of them expected to be still pursuing the man that had ripped them from the lives they knew. It was a risky business, chasing evil, but the eight of them weren't like those who could ignore the chaos Desmond left in his wake. His career of oppression had claimed two more lives today. The pain was devastating but the need for justice (and perhaps vengeance) drove them on.

"You got a plan?", He'd asked the shipowner. To himself, he thought Because I sure do.

The concussion guns whined as they were set to 'High'. "Activate stealth; stay by the door"Carson ordered the other three. He turned to the (what had Lennan called it... Hork-Bajir?) and said, "Don't worry about us, we'll be here." and then vanished.

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #11112 on: October 18, 2010, 08:33:32 PM »
((Parker, I think your post for The Director was missing a word...

The Director observes the bar before seeing that Terenia has already found a seat. He sits beside her and comments, "He doesn't too many people does he?"
He doesn't what too many people? O.o ))

Terenia hears Ossanlin, but chooses not to respond. She is still uneasy with this newfound alliance with the Andalite. Efaen's confidence in the arrangement only makes her more perturbed. She does take note of Ossanlin's warning, however, and as soon as she is out of sight she begins to demorph.

<<What do you plan on doing now?>> Efaen asks, still sounding haughty but genuinely curious.

<<I don't know,>> Terenia responds,  <<The Andalite->>

<<War-Prince Ossanlin.>>

<<Whatever. The Andalite is right. Tamora is still out there somewhere...probabl y at the bar. I bet anything she's the one that arranged the hit. I'd rather not have to deal with what confronting her might mean.>>

<<Perhaps you do not have to confront her,>> Efaen offers, <<You have no further purpose here. Ask Ossanlin for permission to return to the Blade Ship.>>

<<Like hell.>>

<<You know what happens if you do not...>>

Terenia ignores her host for the duration of the morph. Once she is Andalite again she trots off, heading in the direction of her Bug Fighter.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
« Reply #11113 on: October 18, 2010, 08:37:29 PM »
"I have a cargo door that we could use as well as a tractor beam to get him in the bay" John said in response to the soldiers question. "By the way what are your names?"

I woke with a start as someone in my dream shot me with a shredder. I noticed with a start that Cody and the andalite were gone and the hatch was open. I ran out and caught up to them. I noticed another andalite but kept quite as they had me outnumbered and one had swords are shredders.

Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #11114 on: October 18, 2010, 08:39:02 PM »
With everyone seemingly busy inside, Cody gets impatient standing around outside. He approaches the ramp, with Claxter trailing behind.

"Yo. What's up everybody? Party going on out here?" He said nonchalantly. The painkillers were kicking in pretty well, and he was thinking he might have taken a bit too much, as he was under a slightly drugged effect. Almost like a high.

Ani-Master 2014!