Author Topic: GESB: OOC Discussion  (Read 222993 times)

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
Re: GESB: OOC Discussion
« Reply #1815 on: March 24, 2011, 01:52:26 PM »
btw Ruk, Thank you, but that wasnt my first post lol. That was after I became active again. I had moved to california, and based all of my time on getting money so i was innactive for a while. Like i said i believe mine to be about 600 - 800. But i think ill find it later on in life

Aha. Ok. :P
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #1816 on: March 24, 2011, 01:53:44 PM »
Thanks for the effort. It makes me feel special! *hugs self* yay for me!...and for Ruk!
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
  • ^ Hugh. Not House, dagnabit.
    • Facebook
« Reply #1817 on: March 24, 2011, 02:03:46 PM »
I found my first post. :P

((Okay, so, umm... I'm thinking of posting here... I just decided to do so when I have no time. :P So... I will when I get back.))

Post Merged: March 18, 2010, 03:00:11 PM
((Okay... for starters... XD))

A young woman, in about her early twenties, opened the door and peered into the bar. She stood there for a minute, contemplating going in, contemplating going out.

Genie was starting to get annoyed. <It's not going to bite you, P.>

Priton frowned but finally opened the door wide and stepped inside. <Satisfied?>

<Yes, thank you.>

Priton approached the bar, flagging down the bartender. "Whiskey." Genie made a disgruntled sound. Priton rolled his eyes. "And a coke."

((Pssh. I had a better intro post... which I've forgotten. But... in case it gets confusing: Priton = Yeerk. Genie = Host. And yes, Priton is "male."))

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #1818 on: March 24, 2011, 02:27:40 PM »
Thanks for the effort. It makes me feel special! *hugs self* yay for me!...and for Ruk!

Hehe
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #1819 on: March 24, 2011, 05:11:51 PM »
First post game? I can play this one ^_^ Here's me, on page 576.

Seemingly out of nowhere, a series of three impossibly bright flashes illuminate the upper atmosphere, each lasting only a split second. Moments later, three burning meteors... or are those spacecraft? hurtle towards the planet, impacting within seconds. They hit in quick succession, each closer to the bar than the last, each impact causing a huge explosion to reverberate across the planet's surface, and sending debris hundreds of feet into the air. The last "meteor" impacts uncomfortably close to the bar, rocking the large ship (the one all you guys are fighting on) and showering it with burning chunks of metal and molten rock kicked up by the impact. The explosion is powerful enough to shake the ground near the bar, making the planet feel slightly less stable. Inside the bar itself the windows rattle and dust sifts down from the rafters, but after only a second, the explosion has subsided, and all animal life for miles around has gone suddenly silent.

((Hey guys ^_^))

I'd forgotten that my first four or five posts were actually in present tense :P

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Aldrea2011

« Reply #1820 on: March 24, 2011, 06:45:37 PM »
My first post is relatively recent in the GESB history book. I wont bore you with a repeat. :P

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #1821 on: March 24, 2011, 06:52:48 PM »
*cautiously pops his head through the door, stalk eyes swivelling back and forth*  <Well, new ownership!  I was afraid it was closed forever!>   :D  *walks up to the bar and salutes a whole host of old friends he hasn't seen for YEARS!*

From page 36.  ^^
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #1822 on: March 24, 2011, 07:11:04 PM »
I remember reading that one ^_^ I really do need to go back and read this entire thread at some point. So much entertaining!

Hey, Thor, is this your first one, or did you have earlier ones I didn't know about? This is from page 644:

A huge icey gust of wind blew through the bar as a rather tall man of 6'6" walked in. Slowly walking through the room the women could only stare. Covered in shoulder length shaggy blonde streaked hair and piercing blue eyes he could only be described as rugged and gorgeous. But then flashing a smile of perfect pearly whites with unmatched dimples, he could only be described as to die for.

Smiling he ordered a shot of jack and vodka. Feeling a hand touch his shoulder he slowly turned to see a goliath like hulk of muscle standing there.

"How can i help u?" Jason Icestorn {ice-torn} said to the burly man, his voice every bit as sexy as his body.

"U can leave 'erre  now mate." Said the man that was clearly drunk.

"Look, i don't need any trouble-" Icestorn tried to say before getting slugged hard enough to force him to his knees.

But as he stood it was evident of there bein a vast drop in temperature.

Hair covering glowing blue eyes he finally stood his full height. Creating a gauntlet from ice he swung hard once. Connecting he heard a crack then the man went down..HARD.

Grabbing his drink he walked to an empty table. He started sitting on air before suddenly a chair made ice appeared under him, and he began to enjoy his drink...

================================================
EDIT:
(second and third character)

Moments later a very similar looking man of a total 7' even walked into the bar. Followed by another man evened out at 6'. Both were above average looking also. The first being covered in jet black hair with dark hazel eyes and a beautiful yet seldom shown smile, it was very evident he was a fire element, due to his every step leaving burns in the floor even through his boots. The second having bright blonde hair with amazing green eyes. He possessed the element of air because as long as he remained in motion his clothes and hair remained rippled by a breeze that appeared only near him.

Walking to the bar Dante Infernal, the man with black hair, slapped down 200 dollars. "1.75 liter of patrone silver" Dante said in his sultry voice, and the bottle almost immediately appeared near him. Grabbing it by the neck him and his brother Titan Hurrikane, the blonde, walked to Icestorn.

Pulling out chairs they all openly showed their open enjoyment at being with family. It was easily noticed by all the bar patrons...

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #1823 on: March 24, 2011, 07:13:39 PM »
0///0. Yes...wow...i actually said all that? Wow...
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

TheStormFollows

« Reply #1824 on: March 24, 2011, 07:53:53 PM »
This is such a fast-paced rp, theres pages to read every time I log on. Sorry, I'm out. I'll have Mandy surrender to Danielle then I'm leaving. Again, sorry.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1825 on: March 24, 2011, 07:56:35 PM »
Sorry to hear that. Yeah, this is an active RP that has defeated others. I regret that Alic left. She might have had some interesting things to say about Terenia and Efaen, as well as had more interactions with Jagill. He really hates anyone who approves of genocide.

Ani-Master 2014!

Aldrea2011

« Reply #1826 on: March 24, 2011, 07:58:04 PM »
aaw..... I was starting to like having you around in this. :( Well, at least you're still in Fractured Frontiers.

Post Merged: March 24, 2011, 08:02:40 PM
Now that Danielle's mission is done she needs something to keep her in the events of this thread. Ideas, anyone??
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 08:02:40 PM by Kacy »

TheStormFollows

« Reply #1827 on: March 24, 2011, 08:08:35 PM »
Thanks guys,

Idk if i will be in that either I log on maybe once a day I dont want to hold a r-p back because someone has to wait for me to post.

Aldrea2011

« Reply #1828 on: March 24, 2011, 08:10:42 PM »
aaw.... DX

Bye Storm.

radgeek

« Reply #1829 on: March 25, 2011, 10:06:32 AM »
Chad, Taylis asked about a defibrillator.