Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 333551 times)

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #14160 on: February 15, 2011, 12:10:02 AM »
<Fine,> Terenia growls, reversing the barely begun morph and opening her main eyes. <If you want to talk to her go right ahead. I won't stop you, and I'll even let her answer for herself. I'm not leaving her, though. You can forget about that. Last time I did she ran off and passed out somewhere and the time before that she got us punched in the face. You'll just have to trust me...>

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #14161 on: February 15, 2011, 12:55:15 AM »
Corliss watches the barely-starting morphing process with a mixture of alarm and excitement. 

"What?" he demands.  "Terenia, you can't trap the Andalite in that human body just because you desire it!"  He swallows.  "She at least deserves a chance to deny you that."

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #14162 on: February 15, 2011, 01:28:29 AM »
"Yeah, I'm a Yeerk." Temrash said, having more experience listening to Taxxons talk than someone like Claxter. "Ship crashed, huh? That's pretty common around here. You're probably hungry. Or your host is if you're actually just a Taxxon. I could buy you some food, but I'm already kind of feeding two other Taxxon controllers and don't have an unlimited credit account. I don't suppose you're an Imperial?"

claxter hung back a bit and watched the commotion. How big a crew did Theta have? Was five most of it? Should he try his plan now and hope he could subdue the rest of the crew afterwards? He spared a stalkeye for Silver to see what she might do. She was breaking into small laughter.
Imperial? He didn't remember what that meant. He'd actually been a rather casual observer of himself while his Yeerk had been in charge. Iosse looked at the person talking with him. He'd probably be wonderfully lean, and not too dry, and... this was his contact with the Yeerks. This was his way home. "SSSSHhrrreeeerk .... SSSSSsssssst-Aaaahhrrfffitt. KKkkkkkuuuhnguhrrrr rie."

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #14163 on: February 15, 2011, 05:44:13 AM »
<Yes, and every time I trust you it has worked out exquisitely hasn't it?  In this matter Terenia, the matter of voluntarily nothlitizing one's self, I would need to be sure of her unadultered thoughts.  You have not shown trust Terenia, you still do not trust me.  And when I've shown you trust, it exploded in my face like a rancid gorveet.>  Ossanlin shakes his head.  <I simply cannot trust you.  You are devious, not to mention intelligent as well as unstable.  I assume both the Yeerks and my own people gave you excessive lessons upon how to be devious.  For all I know you could effectively impersonate Efaen.>  Ossanlin shakes his head.  <The only reason that you would be afraid to leave Efaen's head that I can pull forth is that she is no-longer voluntary.  If that is the case, and Reven will not accept her with you, you will not maintain control of her.  Up to this point I have felt that she is at least somewhat voluntary, now I'm no longer certain.>
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 05:54:46 AM by Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin) »
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #14164 on: February 15, 2011, 06:58:36 AM »
<Devious?> Terenia laughs softly. It is not a humorous sound. <Ossanlin, you seem to think me much more capable than I actually am. I'm flattered, but sorry to inform you that there's nothing devious about my actions. I'm just trying to get through this stupid war more or less alive. I have no idea what I am doing along the way, but it certainly isn't trying to manipulate anyone.>

<You are well aware of Efaen's opinions regarding her situation. You know that she hates me, you know that if she thought it reasonable she would ditch me in a second. The only reason she's still hanging out in this loony bin is because she thinks that I can get her closer to the front lines. Which I probably can, even if she doesn't like the methods.>

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
  • ^ Hugh. Not House, dagnabit.
    • Facebook
« Reply #14165 on: February 15, 2011, 10:29:16 AM »
Fiona sits back an admires her handiwork. She's not sure why she's sitting there, making a castle out of straws, but d*mned if it doesn't look good. Except...

She frowns and looks around. She decides against asking Sapphire--it'd probably throw her into shock. She turns instead to the newcomer. "Hey. You. Lady!" She gestures at her straw castle. "You got any scissors? Nail clippers? A laser pointer and a magnifying glass? Light saber? Anything?"
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 11:31:18 AM by Stephquiem »

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #14166 on: February 15, 2011, 11:24:22 AM »
"Isn't your species always?" Temrash said. He turned to Kevlin, who had followed him, and rolled his eyes. "Tell you what. I don't think it would be smart to let a hungry Taxxon wander around too long without food, so I'll take you somewhere to get fed. Follow me." He said. He could take the guy to the repair ship where there were food stocks laced with a medicine that reduced a Taxxon's hunger. It made them feel full longer. It did at least reduce the need for constant feeding.

He started walking towards his ship, listening for the Taxxon following him. The thing was probably already considering taking a bite out of him or Kevlin, so he was on his guard.

<Well, at least they look kind of interesting. You do not look uglier for having them.> Claxter said, making conversation as he tried to shoot all the drones.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 11:30:48 AM by Chad29 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #14167 on: February 15, 2011, 12:17:15 PM »
Reven watches the conversation silently, a hand pressed against his mouth. 

"This is my brother's ship," he says finally.  "If he does not want Efaen to leave it, then she won't be able to.  Am I right, Corliss?"

Corliss looks up at Reven, still flustered from his little tirade.

"Yeah, I can lock the bloody system," he mutters, and with a command the hatch seals shut.  He glances at Terenia.  "If the only way Ossanlin is going to allow us to make any progress is to speak to Efaen without even the possibility of you influencing her, then you know that I won't let anything happen to you."  He sighs, throwing his hands up in exasperation.  "I honestly don't know what Efaen thinks about you returning to her, but if you both agree to reinfestation then I'll make sure it happens."

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #14168 on: February 15, 2011, 12:58:31 PM »
Salem watched, mesmerized, as the display powered through information pertaining to Mar. He'd seen humans interpreted by this software a few times before- Mar didn't seem too unusual physically. What really grabbed his attention, though, was the way it was attempting to interpret the Highest which Mar was part of, and how it was apparently connected to Mar himself. He'd never seen anything like it before. At Mar's comment about a "hand puppet," Salem nodded in agreement.

It took Salem a few seconds to even realize that Mar had asked a question. "Um... yeah," he responded, still looking at the displayed information. "Yeah, there should be lots of information on mental states in there." He shook his head slightly and looked at Mar. "I think it'll show that in even more detail, actually. I've included a bit on how to interpret what comes up, too, since it's not always clear at a glance."

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #14169 on: February 15, 2011, 01:21:13 PM »
One  by one, the five units on the ledge were sucked into the Hypostore. Until Unit Theta-4579 of Adjunct Pi-675810 took control of the other drones. And suddenly became the last drone in the room.

His nominal humanoid form with two large back facing horns and pointed ears dodged the hypostore beam with surprising speed, and the beam sucked a large portion from the wall, filling it halfway up. Claxter would have to be careful if he wanted to get this drone.

We ran down the steps to the andalite, avoiding the beams whenever he fired. We charged and tried to slam into his flank.
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

radgeek

« Reply #14170 on: February 15, 2011, 03:22:46 PM »
Taylis had half the bottle done.  She was feeling a little more merry and was ready to think of a way to live.  She was foolish to leave so close to her feeding.  "I think I do."  She reached in to her leather handbag.  "I have nail cutters."  She offered them to the lady.  She didn't know if she could trust this person or not so she kept her switch blade hidden in her bag.  "Whatcha working on?"
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 04:16:30 PM by KitMayor Steph (Rad) »

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
    • Facebook
« Reply #14171 on: February 15, 2011, 04:24:43 PM »
"Straw castle," Fiona says, as though this is the most obvious thing in the world for her to be doing. She takes the nail cutters and starts cutting off the tops of some of the straws. "I'm making those... what are they called? You know, the... umm... battlements?" She shrugs. "Something like that." She starts making a second tower.

radgeek

« Reply #14172 on: February 15, 2011, 04:33:49 PM »
"I thought I would live in a castle when I was a girl," Taylis said as if she was trying to remember fondly.  She did want to drop her act yet.  Maybe she sure die after all she did deserve it after all she had put Larry through.

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
    • Facebook
« Reply #14173 on: February 15, 2011, 04:46:08 PM »
"Yeah?" Fiona says distractedly. She takes a sip of her drink before setting it down again to pick up a straw. "My host did, too. Though, there's only one castle in Canada, that I know of, anyway, and it didn't seem like that big a deal." She shrugs. "Why's it always the girls who dream about that stuff?"

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #14174 on: February 15, 2011, 05:17:28 PM »
Out of nowhere a huge burst of wind blasts the doors straight open with a resounding bang. For a moment nothing happened, but then seeming to fade into existence in the door way, stood a man.

Tall and muscular, he was clothed in a black vest with no shirt underneath, black jeans with a skull on the left pocket that seemed to glow of its on accord. And to top it off a gray worn out trenchcoat that hung mere inches above the ground, and a matching grey hat resembling the wide flat brimmed hats of the Earthly pilgrims.

Due to all of this he appeared mysterious and scary, and most mysterious was how the hat and collar from the trenchcoat, came together to cause a shadow around his face preventing any details to be discerned.

He slowly seemed to glide to the bar where he ordered a bottle of Jack Daniels, a glass, and ice.

He then turned and sat at an unoccupied table in the back corner.

After sitting he removed his hat, revealing a man so gorgeous to almost be called beautiful. (have to finish on second post)

Post Merged: February 15, 2011, 05:19:51 PM
(Stupid phone!)
Black hair hung loose against his neck, with a few strands dangling over his face. High cheekbones and vibrant green eyes drew yours, followed by his lips which were lucious and red. His voice a deep spine tingling baratone.

Glancing around the room at all the RAFians he quickly deduced no immediate danger and visibly lost the tension in his muscles.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 05:19:51 PM by Goku »
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]