Author Topic: ... aaaayyyyyy  (Read 1709 times)

Offline NecrosisDemon

• Don't be derp
    • deviantART
... aaaayyyyyy
« on: June 02, 2014, 04:02:10 PM »
*ahem*

So HI! It's been a while!

I am terribly sorry for disappearing the way I did, it's a really bad habit of mine to leave without a trace, once that has bitten me in the butt more often than I care to count. I'll try not to do that a second time but knowing myself I should not promise it... like I said, horrible habit. (and if I do, seriously, poke me on deviantart or spam me with PMs, digitally kick me in the ass, it helps).

There were reasons for why I left but I'd rather not go into that.

EITHER WAY... uhm. I felt like drawing an Andalite again for a while but I only did so two days ago, and people were like yay, and I figured I should read the books again because it's been two years, so I'm gonna do that once I get my hands on an e-reader. So there will most likely be art again soon...ish? Someone promised to design an Andalite friend for my guy, and someone else wants to RP her Andalite girl with me, so that will give me art ideas, and I want to do more Visser 3 stuff and try my hands at Taxxons and Hork-Bajir so ideas are not a problem. Motivation is usually the issue :P

Anyway, enough of that. Hi again (and sorry D: )! I hope to stick around this time. Or longer anyway. ^__^ Two years is a long time ugh.

Offline DinosaurNothlit

• Pixellated Prehistoric Paradox
  • Gold Donor
  • RAWR!
Re: ... aaaayyyyyy
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 06:10:32 PM »
Hi!  It's good to have you back!  :D

I know what you mean about having a habit of disappearing without a trace.  I get that from time to time, too.  :-\

But, in any case, I'm glad it was just a temporary disappearance, and not forever.  :)

redtailedsaffa

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 10:10:27 PM »
I don't think I'm an old enough member to remember you, but welcome back! :)

Offline Sorunome

• Muffins
  • Xtreme Member
  • Imma pony
    • My Website (You might loose THE GAME)
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 05:26:10 AM »
hi

Offline NecrosisDemon

• Don't be derp
    • deviantART
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 07:50:23 AM »
Hi!  It's good to have you back!  :D

I know what you mean about having a habit of disappearing without a trace.  I get that from time to time, too.  :-\

But, in any case, I'm glad it was just a temporary disappearance, and not forever.  :)

Thank you!
It's annoying, isn't it? I don't even know why I do it at times, I really frustrate myself with it. >>

I don't think I'm an old enough member to remember you, but welcome back! :)

Thank you ^-^ From the looks of it you signed on a few months after I left, so yeah.

hi
Hiya to you!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 02:41:28 AM »
Hey! Welcome back! I don't know if we've ever actually really spoken-- you may have joined when I was kind of 'disappeared' for a while. Haha >.< In any case, it's good to have you here (again)!

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

redtailedsaffa

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2014, 04:42:59 AM »
I checked out your art. Holyamazeballsthat'sawesome. :D

Offline NecrosisDemon

• Don't be derp
    • deviantART
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2014, 01:09:56 PM »
Hey! Welcome back! I don't know if we've ever actually really spoken-- you may have joined when I was kind of 'disappeared' for a while. Haha >.< In any case, it's good to have you here (again)!
No, I don't think we've ever spoken, your name doesn't sound familiar... but no matter! Thanks! ^_^

I checked out your art. Holyamazeballsthat'sawesome. :D
Heh, thank you. ;D I still have my old art thread on here, I'll update it once I am done staring at Visser Three's butt finish some more stuff.

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2014, 02:43:04 PM »
Welcome back, ND.

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.