Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 336906 times)

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #13080 on: December 29, 2010, 08:25:24 PM »
Elayne shrugs uncomfortably. She is not sure how much she likes Mar's phrase "working on," so she uses it, herself. "I'm just working on my ship. I came outside for a breather and found Trey. I'm not sure I'm much use to him, but I'm giving him what help I can in forming his movement."

She shifts her weight, considering him. "Interesting you should mention Ossanlin; I was looking for an Andalite's help. Do you think he'd let us try to read a disk of Trey's on his ship... or could you help talk him into it for us?" Then, thinking again of asking a favor of him, she bites her lip and spreads her hands, palms down. "I mean, I know you're busy and all..."

Tora reflexively shakes her head in denial, eyes widening as she looks to Myitt, but she knows it's no use hiding anything from her. Myitt has always been able to see right through her cover-ups and lies.

"I..." she begins and clamps her mouth shut again. Speaking in a steady voice is suddenly more difficult than it should be, so she changes communication tactics. <<Perhaps it is only a coincidence. But, Myitt... I thought he was dead.>> Even her thought-speech voice is wavering by the end.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #13081 on: December 29, 2010, 08:29:06 PM »
"Then how can he be here?" Myitt demands.  "And in a...in some kind of advanced Yeerk ship?" 

She turns back to the screens, bringing the visuals back up. 

"Should we attempt to contact him?  I will do it, if you wish."

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #13082 on: December 29, 2010, 08:48:01 PM »
Mar grins oddly at Elayne's request. Sweet girl. So she needs the big blue War-Prince's ship, does she? Well, her Master can attempt to convince him for her. If it's only a disk..."Of course, pet. I can try and locate Ossanlin for you. Out of curiosity, what do you and that idiot want with it? I do like to be informed. Oh..."

Mar shrugs lightly, as if it's no problem at all. "...and I was running out of things to do, regardless. When this Bar isn't active, it can really get atrociously dull."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #13083 on: December 29, 2010, 09:03:00 PM »
<I forget if it's fine to move someone who has only suffered from lood loss. Hopefully he hasn't lost too much, as we may not be able to do a transfusion.>

Claxter watched Vogefac warily with a stalk eye as he rushed to Morgan's side. sure he wanted to help, but he might fall under evil control again.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #13084 on: December 29, 2010, 09:38:00 PM »
Tora's eyes widen even further, so that her irises are entirely visible between her eyelids. "No," she says, sounding horrified at the thought. "If he knows that I am alive, then he could report my whereabouts to the Andalites, collect my bounty... we cannot know his alliances. And, besides, he is most likely an Imperial."

Illim surveys the building and the variety of clients that match the variety of ships outside. "This is fortuitous," he remarks at the smell of food and the fact that he recognizes no one around him; from his word choice and clipped tone, it's unclear whether Illim or Serid is speaking. He makes his way to the bar and glances up and down the counter in vain for a menu.

Elayne gives a somewhat irritated sigh. "Mar..." she murmurs at his name-calling. "We're just trying to read what's on the disk; it's a product of technology more advanced than mine." Something seems stranger than usual about their conversation, but she can't quite diagnose the problem.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
« Reply #13085 on: December 30, 2010, 12:24:42 AM »
<We will have to get him somewhere more safe. I must go ask Vogefac something.> Bear turned and limped towards Vogefac. <Vogefac, is it normal for a person to be stuck in one form when th PR/E is destroyed?>
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #13086 on: December 30, 2010, 04:51:22 AM »
Ossanlin continues walking toward the bar.  He watches as a new creature walks towards the bar.  While Ossanlin could not see auras in this form, he could get a much better sort of empathetic feeling from others than he used to.  This creature has a sort of muddled, confused darkness about him...an uneasy feeling is the best way to describe it.

As Ossanlin nears the bar, he does not feel the familiar presence of Mar.  His senses were muted, but not so muted as to not be able to feel Mar if he were in the bar at this distance.  He searches out, but finds that the range for his new insight is somewhat limited.  He starts to walk away from the bar in a random direction, still searching and feeling for the presence of his dark friend.
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #13087 on: December 30, 2010, 10:15:26 AM »
Fredrick had not retreated to his cave. He wasn't heavily injured or exhausted. That battle could have gone so right, but had gone so wrong. As he walked, he began sensing another Andalite presence. However it was different from the others. It was familiar. It must be that Andalite that tried to rush to Terenia's aide before. He was powerful, but would Fredrick be able to control him? He needed a powerful servant with a weak will. The reptile's was just too strong.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #13088 on: December 30, 2010, 10:24:30 AM »
John stirred and sat up. He had a headache but he felt almost giddy! He tried to stand but was still weak. "What happened?" He was feel rather upbeat for being as weak as he was.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #13089 on: December 30, 2010, 10:27:26 AM »
<Take it easy. You were attacked, but was saved by the Helmacron ship. I managed to keep the Vampire at bay until the reptile woke up and chased him off.> Claxter said. Then it hit him. He had helped win the battle. He had succeeded in a mission! He wasn't a total failure! This made him so happy he nearly jumped for joy! <This is what winning feels like!> He said.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #13090 on: December 30, 2010, 10:38:01 AM »
"'You giddy to? I feel really upbeat right now. Where's Bear?"
<Here.>
"Why are you a cheetah?"
<I believe that the shapeshifting device Vogefac gave me malfunctioned. I can't seem to get back to dog. I think I just became a nothlit, Again!>
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #13091 on: December 30, 2010, 10:41:27 AM »
<Yes. I'm happy. I can't wait to tell my Prince I had a key role in today's victory. Otherwise Fredrick would have run off with...um...that Human over there.> He said as his head started swelling with Andalite pride.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #13092 on: December 30, 2010, 10:44:12 AM »
Bear rolled his eyes. It was very odd to see in a cheetah. <And I thought you were different then other Andalites! You're all the same, stuck up!>
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #13093 on: December 30, 2010, 11:02:02 AM »
Morgan accepted the help and stood, a little uncertainly. His hand was still resting on his head. He heard Silver ask what a Carnival ride was. Whenever all this was over, he had to take her somewhere fun.

"It's something that's supposed to be fun," Morgan replied. "The forest spinning? Not so much fun, have to admit."

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #13094 on: December 30, 2010, 11:04:28 AM »
I walked over to the conversation...

"Bear, excuse the interruption, but did you say something about a malfunction?"

Miles. Well, yards really, but to any sane creatures viewpoint –– like a Helmacrons –– the bar was MILES away.

<Let's go everyone! We don't have much time...looks like it's getting dark.>

Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother