Author Topic: The Galactic War: Rogue Element OOC  (Read 101478 times)

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
Re: The Galactic War: Rogue Element OOC
« Reply #615 on: July 01, 2013, 12:46:16 PM »
Yeah, that's true. Trust, as Ossanlin and Keslin are discussing, is a major issue on this ship, apparently in both directions. And I'm sure that's not entirely unwarranted.

What we need is some good team-building exercises :XD:

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #616 on: July 01, 2013, 01:17:17 PM »
Well between the bounty hunter who's tried to kill practically everyone on the ship, the unhinged grieving nutcase, the woman who just lost her baby, the captain who used to work for the Andalite Gestapo, and the whole rebellion...trust is a leeetle bit hard to come by.

Should we all form the Circle of Trust or something? :p Andalites have terrible arm strength. ;)

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #617 on: July 01, 2013, 09:41:39 PM »
Ropes course!

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #618 on: July 01, 2013, 09:46:08 PM »
Not to mention the fact that my future Yeerk character is overly paranoid. He doesn't trust anyone he hasn't read the mind of, and he'll be trying to take his bugfighter onto the Tyrennian and sleep in it instead of a room. That will be fun.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #619 on: July 02, 2013, 12:02:27 AM »
Well, Scott...at this point, the information secured would be (primarily) that information which the rebels could potentially use to sabotage, disable, or otherwise harm the Tyrennian or her Andalite crew.  He's not going to give up any of that information without some serious oaths.
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #620 on: July 02, 2013, 07:23:05 AM »
Fair. Prudent. Good, even, considering some of these rebels.

Eventually we have an episode where we learn that friendship is magic and trust is the rock upon which friendship is built, right?

Haha. Sorry. I don't even watch MLP, but for some reason I can't resist saying "friendship is magic" at every opportunity >.<

:edit:
Also, I don't remember from the Andalite Chronicles- do Andalites have a ritual or words or something that they do before they spar? Because if they do, it looks like Aetheas is totally skipping it :P
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 07:32:25 AM by Kitluminator »

Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #621 on: July 02, 2013, 07:33:58 AM »
I don't remember. I think Elfangor and Sofor were already in the middle of his training when the book started.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Social Staff
« Reply #622 on: July 02, 2013, 11:12:18 AM »
Oh, hey, Chad, sorry if I wasn't clear- Claxter didn't cut Aetheas. Aetheas's messed-up vertebrae in his tail make it hurt when it moves too far, or when it takes an impact. Aetheas probably wouldn't have ever said anything about it to Claxter, but Claxter might have some idea, since Aetheas is always grunting and wincing when tailfighting. It's not easy for him, but he wants to get it right.

Don't know if you want to edit your post to reflect that, or if I should just roll with what we've got. Your call.

Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #623 on: July 02, 2013, 11:19:58 AM »
Sorry. I misinterpreted it. I'll edit in a bit then.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Social Staff
« Reply #624 on: July 02, 2013, 11:40:38 AM »
No worries. That was my fault for failing to be even remotely clear >.<

:edit:

Aetheas takes a second to collect himself and then turns his full attention to Claxter again.

He stands up straight and holds out his hand, doing that Morpheus thing where he motions 'come hither' with all of his fingers. His tail swishes back and forth threateningly, popping loudly each time it crosses his centerline. The measured, metronome-like crack, crack, crack matches his own heartbeats, the only sound to be heard in the wide-open dome aside from the sinister burbling of the nearby stream.

<Have at thee, ye knave!> he shouts, then he rushes forwards with a battle yell just like in Braveheart.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 09:28:57 AM by Kitluminator »

Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #625 on: July 05, 2013, 07:57:39 PM »
Save it for the real battles, kid.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Social Staff
« Reply #626 on: July 05, 2013, 11:59:34 PM »
Aw. But it's so much fun, and the real Aetheas would likely never use the word "knave" in normal conversation!

Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #627 on: July 06, 2013, 07:42:35 AM »
It made me chuckle. It's hard for me to picture a hammy Andalite, though.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Social Staff
« Reply #628 on: July 06, 2013, 11:29:57 AM »
Haha. Yeah, me too >.< Which is why it's in here and not in the RP proper :P

Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #629 on: July 06, 2013, 02:49:10 PM »
I loved Ghirahim's line in Legend of zelda for Nintendo. Your eardrums will burst from the shrill sound of your own screams!

Ani-Master 2014!