Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1937 times)

Offline Unknown User

• RAF's Official Ellimist Expert
  • Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
Re: Hello!
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2011, 11:34:14 AM »
Welcome to the Forum buddy! RAF is over all an awesome place, hope you enjoy the time you spend here and meet lots of interesting people. Bona Fortuna!
Meh.

Offline Alan Fangor

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2011, 02:52:42 PM »
Thank you for welcome, and a special thank to Dameg for the explanations. Wow, there are a lot of interesting project....the body count! I tried to do something similar years ago but then I gave up.

And the translation project is a very god idea....I need a transalation of books 53 and 54 never published in Italy....maybe I could make a contribution to translate this books in Italian? Well, I'm not very good at expressing myself in English, but I easily understand a written text.
Are the eBooks of #53 The Answer and #54 The Beginning available somewhere? Just to read them?

Offline Unknown User

• RAF's Official Ellimist Expert
  • Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2011, 04:27:05 PM »
Well, we used to have the audio books On-site, but thanks to scholastic  *grumbles about greedy book publishers* we had to take them down.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 09:10:22 PM by Unknown User »
Meh.

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2011, 11:23:51 AM »
Hey, Alan, and welcome to RAF! I'm Marie. Pleased to meet you!
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Pokey

• SAY NO TO JESS
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2011, 05:31:32 PM »
Greetings and welcome to RAF!!! Just a word of warning though, the entrance to RAF is a bit of a one way road for many of us here, now that we're here, we love it too much to leave! I hope have just as great a time here as we do :D
Tony (Unknown User) is my GBFF :P

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2011, 08:18:04 PM »
Hey, Alan ^_^ Welcome to RAF. Firstly: Animorphs is amazing, and I look forward to discussing it with you. Secondly, your English is actually pretty excellent (a lot better than my Italian, I'll tell you that :P), and RAF has a lot of really good English speakers (compared to most of the interwebs), so it's a great place to make any improvements to your English that you think you need :)

Wow. That was rambly. Anyway, welcome to RAF ^_^ Spend some time hanging out and exploring the boards. There are a lot of amazing people here, and a lot of great discussions to join. You'll love it, I know it.

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story