Author Topic: RAF 2.0  (Read 7292 times)

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
Re: RAF 2.0
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2011, 10:53:32 AM »
Short, but good. :)
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2011, 05:45:57 PM »
I try just to do small updates that can be written in the space of an hour
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 07:26:54 PM by newBlazingAngel »
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2011, 07:41:43 PM »
Their was a tremendous SMACK as I hit the water. Of course, I wasn't feeling any pain. Just a computer generated cold from the water. I felt like I could hold my breath forever. Then I started to swim. Doing an underwater breaststroke took me pretty far. My head bumped gently against a sea wall. Bobbing slowly forward I looked back at the Statue of Liberty. Giant chunks of of it were missing. As i watched a red laser streaked toward the place and blew the top right corner of Lady Liberties book. That Aniken guy had horrible aim. Then I got another one of my crazy ideas. After going about thirty feet under the water I started to swim with all my improved strength. My crazy ideas apparently work in virtual reality. I rocketed like shamu over the sea wall. At that point my crazy idea went the same way that they usually do in real life, with my crashing through a taxi's windshield.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.