Author Topic: Tobias's Perch: The Rebirth  (Read 14818 times)

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
Re: Tobias's Perch: The Rebirth
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2011, 03:16:23 PM »
I face-palmed, and sat down on the ground.

"All right, now what?"
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2011, 03:26:40 PM »
Tobias looked around at the group.<Your guess is as good as mine,seeing as things have gotten crazy here.>he says while preening his feathers,his eyes locked onto the tiger.

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2011, 04:54:08 PM »
She gave a whimper. She had hoped to keep all this a secret but she had to be curious and watch the guy on the rock. Now three people and a hawk who could talk knew. How did she manage to screw up so bad her first day in town? She noticed the hawk watching her. <its rude to stare....>
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2011, 05:10:56 PM »
<Sorry,but how is it that you can talk in thought-speak...when..>he paused as he remembered the blue morphing cube and also the fact that this could be Viser Three in morph.<...uh...never mind.>he took his eyes off her and looked around the group,guessing that atleast one of them had to be a controller or something.

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2011, 05:19:19 PM »
She gave a confused look up at him before shaking her head and stretching her paws. <I'll be back.... I can only stand this form for a short time.> she ran off into the woods and soon found her clothes. She shifted to her human form and got dressed then padded back to the group barefoot wearing jeans and a tank top. "that's better"
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2011, 08:32:40 PM »
Tobias nodded and watched her as he figured she would demorph.<What the heck did I get myself into now?>he thought to himself as he watched her walk back.

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2011, 09:25:13 PM »
She ran her fingers through her waist length black hair as she leaned against a tree. "all right. Everybody wants some answers. Question is who goes first." she said tired of playing the waiting game.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #67 on: March 09, 2011, 12:04:40 AM »
Tobias turned his head and looked around to see if anyone would start,as he then lowers his head and goes back to preening his feathers.

Offline Gankhruun

• For unity.
« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2011, 08:35:06 AM »
((Hope you don't mind if I come to crash the party.  >:D))

A yeerk-controlled human was patrolling the woods to intercept any possible Andalite hide outs that could have been made there. The human looked young but not old, possibly fresh from his pubescent years and wore very unfitting park ranger clothing. It was simply a disguise but one not heavily considered in context. A normal human would think it strange for such a young man to wear a plain camo-coloured t-shirt and long, thick dark green pants held up by a belt and a long brimmed hat to finish.

<<Aww, why did I have to wear such an ugly outfit?>> The human mind queried the yeerk with an endearing sense of mischief.

<<Silence, slave! An order is an order now be quiet or I might be inclined to do a repeat of what happened last time you attempted to be difficult.>> The yeerk threatened, clearly agitated and annoyed than usual.

The yeerk furrowed his host's brows to get a clear view of the background around the forest, head panning across the landscape for signs of oddities. The human took a while to reply back with a more subdued tone as if his small candle of human innocence was extinguished right then and there by harsh reprimand.

<<My name's Darrien. And I'll be quie-->> Darrien's thought speak was cut off by someone else's thought speak that was not the yeerk in his head.

The thought speak was muffled and hard to decipher but the yeerk felt a sense of triumph and excitement.

<<The Andalites must be near!>> The yeerk was already rushing to the approximate location of whoever had made such a public thought speak. <<What a fools move to make. Visser Three will be pleased.>>

Darrien decided not to make any comments but he was confused what 'Andalites' were and wondered if they were his savior from his imprisonment. He had heard them many times when it was brought into discussion between fellow yeerks.

<<No, slave! You will never be free! Nothing can stop our unbeatable tactic for dominating this planet. All will be enslaved just like you were at The Sharing and if they refuse then they have no part in Visser Three's plan.>>

Darrien didn't respond but the yeerk knew perfectly well what his thoughts were on the matter. The yeerk simply smiled and praised him for his obedience, if he were to express his feelings on human terms.

The yeerk's host was slowing down upon sensing that there were people nearby. Keeping up with his facade, he intended to barge into the clearing and interrupt the little group. The location of his dracon beam in his pant pocket was burnt firmly in his mind so that he'd reach for it quickly if things didn't go well. He needed to identify them so he'd have images and names to give to his superior.

((If any problems please PM it to me. I don't bite okay? =D))
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 09:27:28 AM by Gankhruun »

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #69 on: March 09, 2011, 09:41:16 AM »
((woohoo!! Hi goku! XD))
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #70 on: March 09, 2011, 04:12:48 PM »
I would start but I don't think that anybody can ask me questions so i'm going to ask a few questions to the girl. First whats your name, second how do you change into the tiger and finally would you go on a date with me? Shaun asked

Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #71 on: March 09, 2011, 04:21:14 PM »
(Wow uh welcome to the rp Gankhruun.)

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #72 on: March 09, 2011, 10:14:19 PM »
((Welcome to the RP! :)

Gorilla, could you please put quotationnmarks around your cgaracter speech? I was confused for a second...))

I stared at the one named Shaun, "Um..seriously? Can't you tell this girl is scared and confused?"

Oh, right, not telepathic...

"No, I don't suppose you are that sensitive. But other than that, you haven't even met her, and there are more important things to worry about."

In truth, Scinlao was also a little possesive. Yea, a little creepy. But as far as Scin was concerned, he was the psychiatrist to a beautiful woman(he couldn't help but notice. He was a teenager going through aspes after all), and no one else was going to come between him and his patient.

Turning to the Hawk, he decided that this had gone far enough and he was going to get some answers. He probed Tobias' mind a little deeper...

"No one here is a controller. And, if you don't mind my asking, how in the world did a human get the morphing power, huh?"

All of a sudden...

"STOP! Wait everyone, someone's coming..."

Geez, this person was worse at hiding their thoughts than these humans...it was almost two people at once, having a hugely arrogant and ignorant conversation...wait ...

Oh...oh no...

I whispered, "Yeerk..."
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 10:21:46 PM by Stephlao »

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #73 on: March 09, 2011, 10:31:10 PM »
((Thanks, just a reminder. ;) also, I just told everyone to be quiet in my edit . Lol, me hear teh yeerky.))

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #74 on: March 09, 2011, 11:58:33 PM »
She looked to the guy with an incredulous look as he tried to ask her out. She had been to shocked to say anything but the man from before had stepped in for her. She gave a grateful look to him one she was sure ont be would catch. "Joke or not that wasn't funny. Now isn't the time--" she stopped when the man had said to be quiet. She stilled and began to listen. She heard nothing. Odd. Then he whispered one word.

"Yeerk..."

"what the hell does that mean?" she asked confused.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather