Author Topic: Animorphs 2011-the terror begins  (Read 21894 times)

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
Re: Animorphs 2011-the terror begins
« Reply #345 on: April 25, 2011, 08:36:29 PM »
(Ok so I have no clue what is going on.No one replied to Tobias telling them around the two hour limit or how he got trapped.Not to be offensive,but you guys seem to be ignoring me when I am just playing my character.)

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #346 on: April 25, 2011, 10:31:45 PM »
We are not ignoring you
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #347 on: April 25, 2011, 11:15:28 PM »
(Feels like it in the rp.Tobias talked about the two hour limit,no reply really at all to him.Tobias talked about being trapped,no reply at all really either.)

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #348 on: April 26, 2011, 12:16:15 AM »
((Well both of my characters just now caught up. They had been talkin about Lance's past and Marco told him about Ax. Lance agreed then that he would try and replace Ax to the best of his abilities. Neither of them are ignoring you lol.

CURIOUSITY KILLED MY CAT lol:

So everyone does realize that Jake and the rest of the Ani's are like 20 - 30 years old at the moment?))

Lance growled, <What is the point of a creature having eyes if they are this bad?>

Marco replied, <Its so we cant see how ugly we are!> Then laughed in everyones minds.

Lance decided he might as well go first, and began creeping to the crack in the wall where he saw a light at the far side. He was surprised to see that the light appeared miles away, through all of his senses!

So he continued on as Marco creeped in behind him.
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #349 on: April 26, 2011, 04:46:21 AM »
(Sorry I guess I just don't know on this.My mind is confused on this,I probably just need one good night's sleep and will be just fine.Speaking of which,it is my bedtime so see you guys tomorrow and I should be back and get back on track of this rp.)

Offline jake_berenson

• my charecter in a story i'm wrting
« Reply #350 on: April 26, 2011, 09:39:07 AM »
(i repies to you. i turned away nervously.)
matt walked in front of lance. <i'm leader... thouldn't i go first?>
james creeps into the crack while matt is talking too lance. <you coming?>
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #351 on: April 26, 2011, 10:42:34 AM »
Lance would have had his jaw hitting the floor, if he had one.

The ignorance of humans! I have been in this fight before any of these helpless welps were out of their bowel movement training gear! Lance thought to himself, 7 years as a general leading into the fights against these beasts, and someone who accidently stumbled onto it thinks he has a higher importance than he? Did this mere child lead several different platoons into battle already? Species he had never even heard of, but would be expected to lead them with the exact same precision? During all of these battles, could he boast one of the lowest death records of a commanding generals platoon in the war?

Lance was so mortified by that simple disrespectful gesture, that even though wasnt sending out any thoughts, the others could feel his boiling fury.
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #352 on: April 26, 2011, 01:21:18 PM »
(Actually the others are around in their late teens because when I started the RP i wanted them all to be around the same age because we are pretending that the war wasnt started with the animorphs being involved until later.)

<It doesn't matter who goes first it just matters that Matt calls the shots and we all do as he says no matter how bad you don't want to you are to do it. Matt one other thing this is a stealth mission we are here to free people while looking like them so me Marco and Rachel will have to morph Hork-Bajir and get some Hork-Bajir for you to acquire.>

<This is crazy. We are going into a battle and I am so calm.> Shaun said
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #353 on: April 26, 2011, 01:24:20 PM »
<Is it crazy to have talking red-tailed hawk on guard duty?>he asked Shaun after hearing that.

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #354 on: April 26, 2011, 01:45:21 PM »
<Haha now that I think about it, it really is!> Shaun said with a laugh.<Tobias I could see me and you being very close maybe I will go flying with you one day, you can teach me how to attack like you do since I have a red-tailed hawk morph.>

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #355 on: April 26, 2011, 02:36:00 PM »
((Wait...ok talk about serious confusion! If the war was like postponed or whatever, then the animorphs wouldnt have died yet, and none of the parents would have to be in hiding....my head hurts...))

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #356 on: April 26, 2011, 02:43:59 PM »
(you dont understand the war was going on but the yeerks figured out about an attack that was going to happen and the animorphs were ambushed and attacked that is how Cassie and Rachel died. Jake Marco Tobias and Ax made it out but went back in for Rachel and Cassie and got them out. Jake slipped when Cassie died and yelled Cassie which is obviously not an andalite name and they did a thorough search to figure out who everybody was and figured it out so Jake had to get everybody's parents into hiding so that they didn't get infested and Jake was fighting by himself here and there to delay yeerk processes. Now he put together this team and is going to try and finish the war. we are just pretending the war was started at a later time.)

Offline jake_berenson

• my charecter in a story i'm wrting
« Reply #357 on: April 26, 2011, 03:42:24 PM »
(kk i got it)
james snickered at lance's rage then moved on with matt behind him.
<maybe we'll meet more aliens...>  matt thought absentmindedly.
<hmm maybe. i doubt they'll be as ugly as you though!> james races forward.
now matt was radiating fury.
(james is kind of treating it as a game when we get to the yeerk pool he'll get a rude awakening. then he'll insult and stuff as a coping mechanism for all the stuff he sees.)
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #358 on: April 26, 2011, 03:56:40 PM »
<Oh sure yeah going flying with a freak of nature will be the main event.>he said with a chuckle before getting serious.<But sure I dont mind flying with you,there are some great thermals all over town.>he said,as he stayed perched on the mall's roof,looking out at the parking lot of people.

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #359 on: April 26, 2011, 06:13:18 PM »
<Sweet that should be fun.>

<We are almost there guys, just a little bit further.>

<What is it going to be like in there?>

<Hell.>