Author Topic: GESB: OOC Discussion  (Read 223260 times)

Offline White Heart

Re: GESB: OOC Discussion
« Reply #5925 on: May 04, 2018, 09:48:52 PM »
Maybe? I remember Myitt for sure. I was back in the days of Breekan, Visser6, She Has No DNA, Warlock, Sab, and the like. And my pal Winter, who's actually been one of my irl pals since we were like six or so, though I haven't seen her in a few years. I actually searched to see if anyone remembered me and this post is a blast from the past: http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=2089.msg210465#msg210465

That's you though, right? You were there when I was!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #5926 on: May 21, 2018, 03:53:52 PM »
Maybe? I remember Myitt for sure. I was back in the days of Breekan, Visser6, She Has No DNA, Warlock, Sab, and the like. And my pal Winter, who's actually been one of my irl pals since we were like six or so, though I haven't seen her in a few years. I actually searched to see if anyone remembered me and this post is a blast from the past: http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=2089.msg210465#msg210465

That's you though, right? You were there when I was!
Nah, that's not me. My... somewhat confusing (Kit) in my name is a holdover from the somewhat-confusing trend some years back of everyone on RAF changing their screen name to Kit-something. It's... a long story. Short version: I love this place ^_^ I actually joined the forum in late '09... and would probably have first posted in the bar in early 2010? I think? I'd have to look. So if you were around and posting then, then yeah, we'd have been around at the same time. If not, it's a pleasure to meet you! I am constantly apologizing for posting slowly and attempting to get in the habit of posting more often!

Luke; are there actually chairs aboard the Mirage? And also, let me know if I'm making any other incorrect assumptions. Haha. Happy to edit.

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #5927 on: May 22, 2018, 03:21:37 AM »
I would've been around in those days at least somewhat.  Myitt and I are pretty good friends.  I see I actually got a Kimm's award there...I didn't even remember.  :p  I'm guessing you don't really remember me, but that's okay.  XD  Myitt can tell you I was around then.  :p

And Scott...no...no chairs per se.  But if Salem spent that much time on the Homeworld, he probably got used to programming Andalite force-fields into the semblance of a chair since there really wouldn't have been any chairs anywhere...except maybe in his quarters.  :p  So you could just say he programmed himself a chair real quick.
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #5928 on: May 22, 2018, 03:26:10 PM »
And Scott...no...no chairs per se.  But if Salem spent that much time on the Homeworld, he probably got used to programming Andalite force-fields into the semblance of a chair since there really wouldn't have been any chairs anywhere...except maybe in his quarters.  :p  So you could just say he programmed himself a chair real quick.
Edited ^_^

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #5929 on: May 24, 2018, 12:39:36 PM »
That time when you'd love to get back into the GESB but realize in your heart of hearts that there's no way you'll actually have time. : [

I can't help but miss it, though. XD

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #5930 on: May 25, 2018, 07:10:46 AM »
Heads up: I have an upcoming job as support director at a sleepaway camp. Not sure how often I'll be able to get on.

Offline Forlin

• Fandalite-Controller
  • I love aliens too much...
« Reply #5931 on: June 13, 2018, 11:52:15 AM »
Hey guys!  Sorry I disappeared way back when, I think; hope I didn't disrupt anything.  Hopefully GESB is still going!  Looks like I came at a bad time, when everyone is busy.  ;-;

I'd still love to rejoin the funs, probably with a new character. ^_^

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #5932 on: June 13, 2018, 08:35:15 PM »
I'm in and out. Depends on my summer job.

guitarhero01234

« Reply #5933 on: June 16, 2018, 04:48:59 AM »
Feel free to pop back in, Forlin! ^.^ I do have a pretty bad tendency to forget about the GESB, but I know I'd personally be happy about more activity around the Bar :D

Speaking of which, I'm considering bringing either Nepek, Guppy, or Sorin back in; I figure there's still some fun to be had with any one of them, and I figure it might help me remember to check in every once in a while :P
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 04:59:06 AM by gh, King of Birbs »

Offline Forlin

• Fandalite-Controller
« Reply #5934 on: June 19, 2018, 09:11:16 AM »
Ooh, tell me about them!

And I shall cook up a character for this. x3  Probably an Andalite! XD

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #5935 on: June 29, 2018, 05:29:53 AM »
Wait...the order on the front page got changed?  I don't like it.  Why'd the Animorphs section get shoved down to the bottom of the page?  :(  Is there a feature where we can order it the way we want that I missed?  If not...I feel like it's silly for the Animorphs section of "Richard's Animorphs Forum" to be all the way at the bottom of the page...it should at least be above the general tab if nothing else...  I mean...it's literally in the name of the forum and it's why we all came here in the first place...
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 05:33:48 AM by Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin) »

RAF Silverblade

Offline Forlin

• Fandalite-Controller
« Reply #5936 on: June 29, 2018, 06:05:42 PM »
Totally with you there, Luke.  I just minimised the non-Animorphs stuff, mostly.  ^^;

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #5937 on: June 29, 2018, 06:22:16 PM »
So did I...but it bugs me...

RAF Silverblade

guitarhero01234

« Reply #5938 on: June 29, 2018, 07:08:33 PM »
Pretty sure it’s just a bug or something

Offline Forlin

• Fandalite-Controller
« Reply #5939 on: July 02, 2018, 01:27:45 AM »
Would someone do me a solid and help me to figure out what is going on in the thread? ^.^  It's a lot to figure out and I don't want to miss on details. xD.  I could perhaps have my character starting to enter...EDIT: And 'tis what I did!

If I could also get a clarification on how it's connected to multiple 'verses of a sort, that would be wonderful, as IIRC it is?  So depending, Jamilan could be from the same 'verse as others or he could be from another?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 02:56:40 AM by Forlin »